266 Pages<<8788899091>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#2201 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:48:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post

I don't how anyone could find this Forzathon hard.

Actually, this is the first time a challenge WAS hard for me. Couldn't get 3 stars with a Muscle Car to save my life for some reason. I have every classic muscle car and most are S1 class, but it was a no go. Came very close but traffic always managed to destroy my time. I guess I could have spent more money to make the cars better, but spending 50,000-100,000 to make 20,000 is just stupid.

There's a reusable perk that lets you upgrade your car for free.
Forza Faithful since FM4.
#2202 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 4:32:26 PM(UTC)
I've been trying all weekend to unlock these and none of them will unlock. What's going on?
#2203 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:31:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SN1P3R SK33T Go to Quoted Post
I've been trying all weekend to unlock these and none of them will unlock. What's going on?

Have you tried hard resetting / cold booting your console properly yet as has ben suggested if the challenges arent unlocking
#2204 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 11:20:39 PM(UTC)
For anyone struggling with the speed zone, Poinciana isn't so bad with AWD and a trail setup. Come in from the western side and end at the bridge.
#2205 Posted : Saturday, February 25, 2017 11:48:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arquibus Go to Quoted Post
For anyone struggling with the speed zone, Poinciana isn't so bad with AWD and a trail setup. Come in from the western side and end at the bridge.

Ha! That's the one I did.

S1 900 Chevelle HE with off-road setup.

Easy peasy!
#2206 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:48:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post
YES.
March #Forzathon

All cars off the leaked list?
#2207 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:41:06 AM(UTC)
Did anyone had/have problems with Hard Chargin' not unlocking? I beated couple of different speed zones (I had 3 stars on them previously) and achi didn't unlock. I have even eaten my previous record once and it didn't help either. Win10 btw.
#2208 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:20:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Arquibus Go to Quoted Post

I did mine on the South Arid Plains speed zone in the AWD HE Mustang as you can easily cut some corners. I did in a private online free roam which removes the drivitars. Did it on the second try.
#2209 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:23:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post

Actually, this is the first time a challenge WAS hard for me. Couldn't get 3 stars with a Muscle Car to save my life for some reason. I have every classic muscle car and most are S1 class, but it was a no go. Came very close but traffic always managed to destroy my time. I guess I could have spent more money to make the cars better, but spending 50,000-100,000 to make 20,000 is just stupid.

That's the perk I used otherwise it would have been 107000 credits to upgrade the Mustang. Crazy really to pay that amount without the perk.
#2210 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:29:36 AM(UTC)

You should have went into private online free roam as takes the drivitars away and did the speed zone in that mode. I did one of the speed zones in the outback(south arid plains) where there was little normal traffic. I also used the free upgrade perk from the skill menu so i didn't need to spend 100k credits.
#2211 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:59:03 AM(UTC)
YES.
March #Forzathon

Is that the new 2017 Continental Supersports or the original 2009 model that was in previous Horizon games?

#2212 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:23:57 AM(UTC)

I thought that was a one time perk? How many times can it be used?

1 user liked this post.
#2213 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:00:13 AM(UTC)

I thought that was a one time perk? How many times can it be used?

It can be used as many times you need it. Never runs out.
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#2214 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:30:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post
It can be used as many times you need it. Never runs out.

Really?

I thought you had to get it again for a wodge of skill perk points after every use... ?

But SP Points are fairly easy to farm anyway so pretty much "free"....

Edited by user Sunday, February 26, 2017 6:04:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#2215 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 5:58:42 AM(UTC)
Yes, it costs 10 skill point perks each time, but as you say they're easy to earn. Probably earned more than that just doing this weeks Forzathon...
15/15 = 93%
 1 user liked this post.
#2216 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:26:51 AM(UTC)
Turn 10 Could we please have the Supra HE in a Forzathon event?
 4 users liked this post.
#2217 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:09:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gairsy101 Go to Quoted Post
YES.
March #Forzathon

Is that the new 2017 Continental Supersports or the original 2009 model that was in previous Horizon games?

It's the new 2017
#2218 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:08:46 PM(UTC)
Thank God I can win Horizon Edition cars in the Forzathon. At Level 500 you have to grind like stupid to get wheelspins.

Edit: But please stop with the achievements.

Edited by user Sunday, February 26, 2017 1:41:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2219 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 2:24:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lofwyr2030 Go to Quoted Post
Thank God I can win Horizon Edition cars in the Forzathon. At Level 500 you have to grind like stupid to get wheelspins.

They aren't actually achievements
They are challenges
They have 0 points and dont affect your 100% completion in any way
 4 users liked this post.
#2220 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 2:29:25 PM(UTC)

Achievements? If they made them any easier they will be "Turn xbox on, get the full HE collection".
I blame the ants.
#2221 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 2:42:02 PM(UTC)
I think they are annoying.
#2222 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:22:31 PM(UTC)
I think they are annoying.

Easy
Turn notifications off
#2223 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:28:42 PM(UTC)
I couldn't get connected I tried for 3 hours to get into an online adventure but it just kept searching. So I didn't get the lola and of course it seems like a decent car. This game is infuriating. Single day events are **** . Was I the only one who couldn't load an online adventure that day?
#2224 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:30:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tunderjolt100 Go to Quoted Post
Turn 10 Could we please have the Supra HE in a Forzathon event?

Why? You can get them on the auction house for 1.5m credits.
#2225 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:28:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrinkR86 Go to Quoted Post
I couldn't get connected I tried for 3 hours to get into an online adventure but it just kept searching. So I didn't get the lola and of course it seems like a decent car. This game is infuriating. Single day events are **** . Was I the only one who couldn't load an online adventure that day?

I had an issue because XBL went down for me with 2 hours left (I think?). I messaged turn10, playground & MS on Twitter because I was furious. The time means nothing. They may say you had 22 hours prior to do it, but no "I" did not. The times given should be concrete, or on occasions when service goes down, they should offer more time. It would be different if you could buy all these cars all the time, but that's not the case. This is what makes the forzathon so great, but when you plan for time to get on whIle it's happening, only for service to be down (said MS' XBL service page), that's very unfair.

Thank you to everyone that said to hard reset console after not getting rewards on forzathon. This is the first time I have had that happen, but trashman gave me an achievement & wouldn't show in game or give me spins. I had turned console on, went to FH3 & did these forzathon challenges, so I didn't see how a reboot could help. I did, & it did. Thanks again.
266 Pages<<8788899091>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error