112 Pages<<5455565758>>PrevNext
#1376 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:40:48 AM(UTC)
Do I just have to hit 30 Snowmen for the second task?

^ I guess you just did the Bowler one on Blizzard Mountain to get the 2nd task done.

Edited by user Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:43:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1377 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:43:30 AM(UTC)
So the Subaru isnt in game, but the achievement is accessible?
Because i think, i drove more than 15 races with an Opel Manta 400, but i still dont got the achievement.
Must this 15 races be in Blizzard Mountain?
 1 user liked this post.
#1378 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:47:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oXoP4NDEMiCZoXo Go to Quoted Post

^ I guess you just did the Bowler one on Blizzard Mountain to get the 2nd task done.

I did them both on the Mountain 👍

Ps, yes it was the Bowler bucket list.

Edited by user Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:51:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
 1 user liked this post.
#1379 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:55:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wan Ge 1 Go to Quoted Post

I did them both on the Mountain 👍

Ps, yes it was the Bowler bucket list.

Yeah, thanks lol the second I posted what one to do yours was posted xD thanks again.
 1 user liked this post.
#1380 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 8:41:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CriticalmassZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Rug Docter Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SDLRob Go to Quoted Post
Just got the achievement for the 'Cool Under Pressure' Forzathon task.... but not got any wheelspins. anyone else having this happen?

EDIT - may have been given 100K credits, but i'm not sure...

The car and wheelspins prizes are not working for anybody as far as I know. The devs have said they're aware of the situation but can't fix it right now apparently.

Too lazy to work on weekends. They could have fixed it. Now their idea is to compensate us with "another Forzathon to win the car sometime in the future" that is total BS. They have crossed the line with all of these screw ups and it is time to start making it known on IGN, GameSpot, and the other review sites. This team deserves NO praise. They need to answer for all this. Now.

You should be aware that it's a long process to 'fix' an issue, as small a job as it may appear. Not only do PG need to identify what the problem is, but they then need to create the fix and test the end version extensively before they publish the patch. This will be much more than just making sure that the car appears in game. Once this is done, Microsoft take several days to check and publish the new version on the marketplace.

Just reading the thread quickly, I think people need to appreciate that there is an issue which PG obviously were not aware of. We will all receive our cars at some stage, just give them a chance to do it. We have 460ish others to drive in the meantime. Demanding compensation and urgent action is not the way go.
Feel free to add me on Xbox Live.
Gamertag: The Novacat

#1381 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:01:17 AM(UTC)
People that are saying they've done 15 races in a Rally Monster but haven't completed the task is that because it has to be done on the normal map, can anybody clarify that it can be done on both maps or not somebody that has already completed the task, because I might end up doing 15 races on Blizzard Moutain & end up not getting the task complete, because 15 is going to take a while, anyways thanks.
#1382 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:04:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Novacat Go to Quoted Post
Just got the achievement for the 'Cool Under Pressure' Forzathon task.... but not got any wheelspins. anyone else having this happen?

The car and wheelspins prizes are not working for anybody as far as I know. The devs have said they're aware of the situation but can't fix it right now apparently.

Too lazy to work on weekends. They could have fixed it. Now their idea is to compensate us with "another Forzathon to win the car sometime in the future" that is total BS. They have crossed the line with all of these screw ups and it is time to start making it known on IGN, GameSpot, and the other review sites. This team deserves NO praise. They need to answer for all this. Now.

You should be aware that it's a long process to 'fix' an issue, as small a job as it may appear. Not only do PG need to identify what the problem is, but they then need to create the fix and test the end version extensively before they publish the patch. This will be much more than just making sure that the car appears in game. Once this is done, Microsoft take several days to check and publish the new version on the marketplace.

Just reading the thread quickly, I think people need to appreciate that there is an issue which PG obviously were not aware of. We will all receive our cars at some stage, just give them a chance to do it. We have 460ish others to drive in the meantime. Demanding compensation and urgent action is not the way go.

If it was as simple as a mistake, that they said they'd be looking into fixing, and would be getting the rewards out to those eligible when they could, that'd be fine. But as it stands right now, they'll be making everyone have to do more in order to get what was promised to them.

Edited by user Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:08:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1383 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:05:17 AM(UTC)
People that are saying they've done 15 races in a Rally Monster but haven't completed the task is that because it has to be done on the normal map, can anybody clarify that it can be done on both maps or not somebody that has already completed the task, because I might end up doing 15 races on Blizzard Moutain & end up not getting the task complete, because 15 is going to take a while, anyways thanks.

I did a combination of Blizzard Mountain and normal races, both lots counted towards completion of the Forzathon segment.
#1384 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:09:01 AM(UTC)
Ok thanks because I was wondering because didn't want to do the full 15 on Blizzard Mountain if it wasn't going to count, done 4-5 right now. -Thanks! +1
 4 users liked this post.
#1385 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:25:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

If it was as simple as a mistake, that they said they'd be looking into fixing, and would be getting the rewards out to those eligible when they could, that'd be fine. But as it stands right now, they'll be making everyone have to do more in order to get what was promised to them.

To be honest they should really be sending the car out as a gift to anybody who has the achievement. I agree that it probably isn't the best way to distribute the car.

That said, the Forzathon tasks are extremely easy. If we do need to do another one it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Feel free to add me on Xbox Live.
Gamertag: The Novacat

#1386 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:25:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orangecroc Go to Quoted Post
I'm guessing it's broken? I have the achievement for the car reward challenge but the challenge doesn't show as complete in the forzathon screen

Same problem here!
Aguardando a posição oficial dos desenvolvedores do jogo, uma vez que quero muito a recompensa prometida no desafio.
#1387 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:32:20 AM(UTC)
I did the forzathon challenge, got the achievement but the car is nowhere to be found!
 1 user liked this post.
#1388 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:32:43 AM(UTC)

To be honest they should really be sending the car out as a gift to anybody who has the achievement. I agree that it probably isn't the best way to distribute the car.

That said, the Forzathon tasks are extremely easy. If we do need to do another one it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Thing is though, we have no idea what the future event will be that'll let us have another chance at getting the Subaru. So it could potentially be something more difficult, we don't know yet.
#1389 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 9:43:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
Does shake, rally, and roll only work with single player races? I've done numerous races online with my Quattro and I'm not making any progress! lol

I noticed the same thing on Friday. looks like it has to be single player races to get the achievement. What I did was to go to one of the shortest races on BM and set up a blueprint for a one lap race.... then I kept on doing it until I got the achievement. It's a slog for not much reward... but it gets it done.

some of the races in the base game last less than a minute, set to 1 lap , can knock it over in less than 20 minutes, too bad no car as a reward though

and yes it only counts in single player

Thanks guys! I guess I'll knock out a few championships then.
#1390 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 10:10:35 AM(UTC)
I won the subaru #75 rally car I got the achievement but I didn't recieve the car
#1391 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:13:26 AM(UTC)
Blizzard Mountain. "Shake, Rally and Roll" challenge. I did enough races in a Rally Monster car (Ford Focus RS RX) to where I got the achievement, but the car hasn't appeared in my garage. Any help/ fix for this?
Brap Brap like a Rotary
#1392 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 11:15:15 AM(UTC)
Same problem here, also, whem I go to the omgame challenge list, it doesn't show up as done.
Racing is a passion. Live for it.

Gallery
 2 users liked this post.
#1393 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 12:55:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CloslaRoche Go to Quoted Post
Blizzard Mountain. "Shake, Rally and Roll" challenge. I did enough races in a Rally Monster car (Ford Focus RS RX) to where I got the achievement, but the car hasn't appeared in my garage. Any help/ fix for this?

Lol.
 1 user liked this post.
#1394 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 1:10:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CloslaRoche Go to Quoted Post

Lol.

lol x 2

#1395 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 1:31:51 PM(UTC)
Hello guys my game exit & they I relaunched to do the rest did the races got the Achievement but in the menu it says it's not done it can anybody that has done the challenge clarify that this is doing this for them also because I've done 3 more races to see just to make sure & it's still saying it's not done anybody got this who's completed it? -Thanks.
 3 users liked this post.
#1396 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 4:15:32 PM(UTC)
Hello guys my game exit & they I relaunched to do the rest did the races got the Achievement but in the menu it says it's not done it can anybody that has done the challenge clarify that this is doing this for them also because I've done 3 more races to see just to make sure & it's still saying it's not done anybody got this who's completed it? -Thanks.

Oh no man! It's just you! You're the only person in the world who hasn't gotten theirs. The rest of us are all basking in the glory of a special skin on a Subaru we already have...
#1397 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 6:40:23 PM(UTC)

I did a combination of Blizzard Mountain and normal races, both lots counted towards completion of the Forzathon segment.

I believe you can do it on any map there are options for both so people who don't have blizzard mountain can do it as well, you don't even need to be in an online adventure, however there is a problem with the challege where you get the trophy but it doesnt grey out and you don't get the car, however turn 10 are aware of the problem and are giving us a chance to win it again in a future forzathon.
#1398 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 6:55:15 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or are the rewards weird this week ? The car, has anyone gotten it ? I have not and have done well over the 15 rally monster races, provided that if you blueprint them and comeplete them yourself they still count. Also, the wheelspin reward, gave me instead 100k credits....
 1 user liked this post.
#1399 Posted : Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:02:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kaczuhh Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or are the rewards weird this week ? The car, has anyone gotten it ? I have not and have done well over the 15 rally monster races, provided that if you blueprint them and comeplete them yourself they still count. Also, the wheelspin reward, gave me instead 100k credits....

Guessing you haven't seen any of the multiple threads discussing this
Its also been discussed in the main forzathon thread

Oh look where we go moved to..thanks mr mod

Edited by user Sunday, January 08, 2017 7:36:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1400 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2017 5:53:00 AM(UTC)
Will we get any compensation for the wasted time on the subaru challenge?

Like a few mil credits or any other car???
112 Pages<<5455565758>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error