This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
225 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1301 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:02:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
We aren't getting it, because apparently that's the best way to solve the issue.

The car is not in the game actually...this situation reminds me S14's Forzathon event .
#1302 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:28:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
We aren't getting it, because apparently that's the best way to solve the issue.

The car is not in the game actually...this situation reminds me S14's Forzathon event .

It's not in the game ? m8 in all those Rally Monster races the AI is playing with that car. are you kidding me ? IT IS in the game. but we are not getting it because they don't want to.
 1 user liked this post.
#1303 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:39:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jockerer23 Go to Quoted Post

It's not in the game ? m8 in all those Rally Monster races the AI is playing with that car. are you kidding me ? IT IS in the game. but we are not getting it because they don't want to.

No, it's not in the game. The #199 WRX STi is in the game, the #75 Forzathon prize is not in the game. It's the same car, but the Forzathon version is not in the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#1304 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:54:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jockerer23 Go to Quoted Post

No, it's not in the game. The #199 WRX STi is in the game, the #75 Forzathon prize is not in the game. It's the same car, but the Forzathon version is not in the game.

Yes , they didn't add it in game files .
 1 user liked this post.
#1305 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 5:59:31 AM(UTC)
Forzahub is also down :( But it brings me here on the forums :)
 1 user liked this post.
#1306 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:11:07 AM(UTC)
Same problem here. I searched for it in the autoshow and auction and couldn't find it which i thought was wierd
 1 user liked this post.
#1307 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:17:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Rug Docter Go to Quoted Post
Some big time first world problems this weekend.

Yeah, I think it's due to there being a proliferation of people on here who live in their Moms basement and don't have to deal with many IRL problems.
#1308 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:20:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post

LOL that's funny .....and to add -
The usual cliché: we gave you billions (?) for the game so how hard can it be to send a bl00dy virtual car to ppl?? :D
Funny but true.

#1309 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 6:45:17 AM(UTC)
I also did not receive the car, I did it a second time to see if that would fix it. NOPE, also lost my tokens when we received extra a week or two ago. Instead of receiving, it took my 100 tokens away.
 4 users liked this post.
#1310 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 7:13:17 AM(UTC)
This solution is the lamest ever. Another chance to win it? I already won it today. So I'm expecting a #75 Subaru WRX in my garage in next few days.
#1311 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 8:23:29 AM(UTC)

Oh great, the cliche first world argument.
#1312 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 8:34:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Oldskool1970 Go to Quoted Post
Oh wow. The so called solution is a complete joke.
"You will get another chance..." That's like a kick in the b***.
From crapathon to failathon. Yeah!

Sounds like our "another chance" to win the Aston Martin 1977 in FM6, which was like... never...

Hey now give them credit. They did it in least amount of effort they could. They gave us ONE other opportunity....

Which is? Buy FH3 so you can drive it?
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#1313 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 8:54:15 AM(UTC)

Sounds like our "another chance" to win the Aston Martin 1977 in FM6, which was like... never...

Yep.
 1 user liked this post.
#1314 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:03:12 AM(UTC)

Hey now give them credit. They did it in least amount of effort they could. They gave us ONE other opportunity....

Which is? Buy FH3 so you can drive it?

Well, that too. But they did ONE photo contest during the first season of the FRC. Still waiting on all these other opportunities to obtain unicorns that they promised though so I can finally get the '66 Silvia. Never going to happen though...
#1315 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:37:52 AM(UTC)
So far, through much trial and error, I have determined that a standard air and near miss will not equate to a stuntman skill - my theory is at least one needs to be the advanced form, as I've only seen the stuntman skill when the near miss was a great near miss...
 3 users liked this post.
#1316 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:52:54 AM(UTC)
What makes me the most frustrated about the Subaru SNAFU is that the challenge was one of the most time consuming yet. 15 races was over the top. It wasn't fun this time, it was stressful. A trend that plagues many modern games as it is.

And with most Forzathon events taking place only over the weekends, many players have to shoehorn it into whatever spare time isn't spent with family or friends. Yes, missing a Forzathon won't set the four equestrian carried individuals* loose, but since it involves exclusive content it feels it's an essential part of the gameb to complete.

In my opinion, a complete Forzathon shouldn't take more than an hour or so to complete for an average player (excluding online challenges since they're a bit unpredictable by nature). We've won exclusive cars before by jumping a few hills or spending a few minutes tearing up a vineyard. It doesn't need to be more frustrating than that.

* You know l, the four... guys of the apocalypse. But you can't write the actual word here because the language filter thinks it conceals a dirty word...

Edited by user Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:01:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Language filter went FUBAR

6 users liked this post.
#1317 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 9:57:42 AM(UTC)
To all those complaining that you wasted all this time on this stupid game. My question is: if it's such a stupid game and waste of time then why are you all playing it?
I'm in the same position as everyone else and yes I'm disappointed but at least I had fun playing a game I love.
 2 users liked this post.
#1318 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:06:23 AM(UTC)

I know, man - we, the players of a video game, are experiencing an issue in the game, and came here, to said game's official forums, to the discussion thread dedicated to the area of the game where the issue is being experienced, to discuss the issue, but now we also gotta deal with your needless, snarky, and stupid comment...
 3 users liked this post.
#1319 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:32:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRIMEYtheFATMAN Go to Quoted Post

I know, man - we, the players of a video game, are experiencing an issue in the game, and came here, to said game's official forums, to the discussion thread dedicated to the area of the game where the issue is being experienced, to discuss the issue, but now we also gotta deal with your needless, snarky, and stupid comment...

I think you miss the point of the post you've replied to no doubt on purpose though.

It's not the fact people come to the forum to discuss the Forzathon it's the ridiculous ott reaction by some. A sense of perspective is needed. Mistakes happen, yes I know turn 10 make more mistakes than most but that's life. It's one digital car that's missing which most have us have already got anyway just with a slightly different paint job. It's not as if anyone is missing out on a super exclusive car.
#1320 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:34:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zacabeb Go to Quoted Post
What makes me the most frustrated about the Subaru SNAFU is that the challenge was one of the most time consuming yet. 15 races was over the top. It wasn't fun this time, it was stressful. A trend that plagues many modern games as it is.

And with most Forzathon events taking place only over the weekends, many players have to shoehorn it into whatever spare time isn't spent with family or friends. Yes, missing a Forzathon won't set the four equestrian carried individuals* loose, but since it involves exclusive content it feels it's an essential part of the gameb to complete.

In my opinion, a complete Forzathon shouldn't take more than an hour or so to complete for an average player (excluding online challenges since they're a bit unpredictable by nature). We've won exclusive cars before by jumping a few hills or spending a few minutes tearing up a vineyard. It doesn't need to be more frustrating than that.

* You know l, the four... guys of the apocalypse. But you can't write the actual word here because the language filter thinks it conceals a dirty word...

I'm sorry, but it took me less than an hour...
#1321 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:38:28 AM(UTC)
I know you have to complete 15 races for Shake, Rally and Roll, but does it have to be first place to get the car. Already got the achievement by the way.
 6 users liked this post.
#1322 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:44:48 AM(UTC)
What makes me the most frustrated about the Subaru SNAFU is that the challenge was one of the most time consuming yet. 15 races was over the top. It wasn't fun this time, it was stressful.

1) Find the shortest circuit race in the game
2) Blueprint a 1-lap race there for rally monsters
3) Drive it 15 times

Not sure what you call time-consuming but that can be done in under 1 hour.

@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 3 users liked this post.
#1323 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 10:46:10 AM(UTC)

Why are you playing a game that makes you stressed?
 1 user liked this post.
#1324 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 11:02:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I did not receive the three wheel spins, either. Disappointing Forzathon week. At least all achievements popped.

Actually, now that you mention it, I didn't receive the spins either. I was so focused on the Subaru I didn't notice until now.
 2 users liked this post.
#1325 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 11:10:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Capt Canuck Go to Quoted Post
To all those complaining that you wasted all this time on this stupid game. My question is: if it's such a stupid game and waste of time then why are you all playing it?
I'm in the same position as everyone else and yes I'm disappointed but at least I had fun playing a game I love.
I totally agree. At this point I have completed 100% of Blizzard Mountain and am only missing about 8 championship races from being 100% finished with the main game.

I love this game. It is currently my most favorite of all the forza games I have played to near 100% (FMS 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and Horizon 1, 2, 3). I will continue to play even after I have 'completed' everything in as much as every race can be redone with different vehicles with different experiences.

I currently am enjoying just driving around, exploring all the off road scenery and marveling at how well the weather changes have been implemented, including the beautiful changes in the sky. For me this game offers quite a bit more than just racing. I am enjoying the chance to drive various vehicles that I would never have a chance to drive in 1:1 scale.

While I do like the bonuses we get by participating in Forzathon, my MAIN reason for participating is not the prizes, but rather for each challenge presented.

When I reach the point that I am only participating for all of the weekly prizes and am finding it a drag/bore/whatever then it will be time to quit. As much as I enjoy every aspect of this game, I doubt that time will ever come.

But that's just me.

225 Pages<<5152535455>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error