108 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext
#1276 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:04:58 PM(UTC)
Lotus Challenge Solution: I designed 3 bucket lists at the top of the BM map. Complete all three and win the prize. They are very easy. Add my gamertag Mathm4n to see I am Brazilian and in Portuguese it is written simply "race", without specifying anything.
The conquest of Subaru appears in my account as unlocked (as rare, 1%). This happened after I completed 15 one-lap races on the Suburban Mixed Race with Subaru # 199, tuned for S1 class. Unfortunately, despite the achievement being unlocked, the message that the car went to my garage did not show up.
My part is done. Now, I will expect T10 to solve this problem. Still, there are older problems without solution, unfortunately (5th drivatar that does not appear; BM barn that also does not appear etc).
 4 users liked this post.
#1277 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:15:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Has the Subaru car problem been fixed or is it still a no go?

Nope and according to the WIR, not gonna be fixed.

They're just gonna allow us the wonderful opportunity to earn the car at a later date for twice the effort!!!

(Wait, was I supposed to put a sarcasm alert before that last statement!?.......)

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 1 user liked this post.
#1278 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:55:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post

They don't, unfortunately.

Damm, thanks for the info though.
As with the car not being unlocked in this forzathon I figure I'll try to get the achievement at least, and by the sounds of it, I better use one of the older cars instead of the #199 subaru I'm currently in.
 5 users liked this post.
#1279 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:56:07 PM(UTC)
I blueprinted two championships with 15 races between them and played those over the course of 2 hours to get that Subaru. Others may have set up simpler challenges to get it, but even then 15 races is a lot of work. 😠

I want the #75 Subaru gifted to all of us who have unlocked the achievement, and if that is not possible to implement, I want it gifted to every single FH3 player, plain and simple. Anyone with an iota of sense would realize that's the best damage control.

None of this "We'll give you another chance at some later point" bovine stool. That solution is sensationally dumb.

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 7:49:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Fixing typos

1 user liked this post.
#1280 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 6:59:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: itsyagirlpeyton Go to Quoted Post
Ok I'm sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this but I'm asking for my son, he has forsaken 3 horizon just bought a pack of 5 cars and we are wonder where they went? They're not in his "garage" is he able to race them or just customize them?
thanks

They'll be in the auto show. You'll have to 'buy' them there, but they'll be free. To find them, go to the auto show, then sort by 'value' and the 5 cars should be on the far left.

Edited by user Friday, January 06, 2017 7:25:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1281 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 8:07:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DariusOneOne7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Car not in the game. It is not in the auction house list. Wow Turn 10 / PG. Just wow.

probably too busy fixing the PC stuff up and forgot about it....knew they should never have expanded to PC...more problems than what it's worth, and the users are worse than the regular Xbone users as well

Excuse me ? What's wrong with Pc users ? Are they supposed to be some low grade humans in your eyes according to what you're saying ?

it's the whole elitist attitude that a lot of them have who think they are better and more entitled than console users because they game only on PC ...nothing about being low grade
think they have the right to mod and sometimes ruin games just because they always have in other games

and i'm not saying all of them are like this either, but there's a lot if you go on other forums , not just here

Anyway this is going off topic

Wanting a game that works is being 'elitist'. What a stupid post.
 4 users liked this post.
#1282 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 8:18:04 PM(UTC)
Turn10 quality has been going down and down. How could you forget to put a car into the game? Balls too swollen from the GT showing up. Need a better way to inform everybody as to what's going on that isn't your website. Everybody who completed it better get the Subaru, screw doing another one that probably won't work too.
#1283 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:42:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

If you knew that they were called street races why didn't you race them?

And no, they are the only ones of their kind. They are simply street races, the exhibition races have unique names and are not classified as street races. Also, the midnight battles are totally different.

It's not vague when it tells you exactly what to do. 15 street races, not exhibitions, not head to heads, not midnight battles.

You only have to do 3 races, not 15.
#1284 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 9:52:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PrplM3sNjetskis Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Legusta001 Go to Quoted Post

If you knew that they were called street races why didn't you race them?

And no, they are the only ones of their kind. They are simply street races, the exhibition races have unique names and are not classified as street races. Also, the midnight battles are totally different.

It's not vague when it tells you exactly what to do. 15 street races, not exhibitions, not head to heads, not midnight battles.

You only have to do 3 races, not 15.

Sorry, was thinking of the wrong challenge.
 4 users liked this post.
#1285 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2017 11:05:06 PM(UTC)
Some big time first world problems this weekend.
#1286 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 12:43:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: P B4 U Go 2405 Go to Quoted Post
Wow... I did an extra 5 (I did 20 overall) just to make sure that it wasn't bugged and still no car. What a waste of my evening :(

Yeah, I just spent over an hour. Got the prompt that I reached the achievement w/no luck. I knew there was an issue but thought it would have been sorted by now. Bummed to find out it won't be at all.
 2 users liked this post.
#1287 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:11:24 AM(UTC)
I did not receive the three wheel spins, either. Disappointing Forzathon week. At least all achievements popped.
#1288 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:12:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
I did not receive the three wheel spins, either. Disappointing Forzathon week. At least all achievements popped.

Because eyou got 100k of Credits.

The question is - What if, the Playground Games fix the problem? Do we have to do the challenges again or what? The missing prizes should be added to players' account who already did them. After did all Showcase Races and Championships, doing 15 races stopped be a fun...

Edited by user Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:16:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#1289 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:51:54 AM(UTC)
So they screwed it up and we won't get the Subaru this weekend, that's unfortunate :(
But I really hope that all the players who did this challenge (like me) recieve at least something or else it really just was a waste of time.
 1 user liked this post.
#1290 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 1:58:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post
Quoted direct from the Week In Review:

"Earlier today we were made aware of an issue with the “Shake, Rally and Roll” #Forzathon event; specifically where players were completing the challenge but were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. The team is aware of this and, while this event will unfortunately not be fixed this weekend, we will provide players with additional chances to earn that Subaru reward car in an upcoming #Forzathon event. We’d like to apologize to everyone who has run into this issue and we look forward to offering additional chances for players to earn this car in the future."

Not too impressed with the solution, it sounds as though those of us who have or will complete the challenge this weekend will simply receive no reward as it only says there will be "additional chances" to win the Subaru. It doesn't say that we'll be gifted the Subaru if we obtain the achievement which is what I was hoping they'd say and would seem fairer as well as the achievement could surely prove who has and hasn't done the challenge. But hey at least we'll have chances to get it at a later date when hopefully they remember to add the car!

Well all looks good, but achievement say compleat to unlock subaru. i compleated that achievement and it clearly states that subaru must be delivered, since when its reasonable to unlock challenge and afterwards to get reward you must do it again in....ild say 2month time?
 3 users liked this post.
#1291 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 2:04:35 AM(UTC)
Oh wow. The so called solution is a complete joke.
"You will get another chance..." That's like a kick in the b***.
From crapathon to failathon. Yeah!
 3 users liked this post.
#1292 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:38:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Oldskool1970 Go to Quoted Post

Sounds like our "another chance" to win the Aston Martin 1977 in FM6, which was like... never...
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#1293 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 3:51:15 AM(UTC)
hello all plz tell me how to win subaru wrx vt15r rally n 75 i played a 20 race withe a raaly monster car lancia 037 ang got nothing !
 1 user liked this post.
#1294 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:12:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Oldskool1970 Go to Quoted Post

Sounds like our "another chance" to win the Aston Martin 1977 in FM6, which was like... never...

Hey now give them credit. They did it in least amount of effort they could. They gave us ONE other opportunity....
 2 users liked this post.
#1295 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:22:04 AM(UTC)
Mechberg mentioned on the Forza stream last night people that completed the 15 races "may" still get the Subi next week. I got the impression though that it was far from certain that this would happen and depends on a complicated fix working. This is probably why this hasn't been officially announced. Personally I am not getting my hopes up but I will still do the 15 races anyway.
 3 users liked this post.
#1296 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:32:47 AM(UTC)
OK, I found 2 potential places to do Stuntman skills. Both of them are on the Goliath circuit.

The first one is after exiting the rain forest and heading towards the Outback. Shortly before the speed zone there is a small uphill section followed by a drop in the road. At speeds of 200+ km/h the car should go airborne.

The second one is in the outback on the high speed section of the Goliath circuit. After passing the town there is a small bridge that should get the car airborne at higher speeds.

Both locations require you to be going relatively fast. Secondly wait for a traffic car (recommended as they are more predictable) or a drivatar to pass you some distance beforehand and then start chasing them. Be sure to catch up after they have passed the above locations. Timing is key here, you need to get the air skill before the near miss, the other way around won't earn the combo.

After earning the first Stuntman combo and you are comfortable with the setup use rewind to go back at least 5 seconds. This is because the game doesn't let you score skills immidiently after using rewind.

For challenges that require a specific skill it's best to use rewind as each time the skill is earned it's counted even if the skill chain isn't banked. So keep using rewind and eventually the challenge should be completed.

I hope this is of help to the players who don't have Blizzard Mountain. I tried to explain it as comprehensive as I could. Good luck!

Edited by user Saturday, January 07, 2017 6:07:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1297 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:46:41 AM(UTC)
So i completed 17-18 Rally Monster RACES and i didn't get the reward (the car), which will be the new #75 Subi WRX VT15r Rally. So what am i supposed to do ? i wasted like 2 hours on those races for nothing ?!?!!? FIX IT and give me my reward
 3 users liked this post.
#1298 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:50:49 AM(UTC)
We aren't getting it, because apparently that's the best way to solve the issue.
 2 users liked this post.
#1299 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:56:27 AM(UTC)
same here, received the achievement, but forzathon in game still as didnt make and no car.
 4 users liked this post.
#1300 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:58:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
We aren't getting it, because apparently that's the best way to solve the issue.

LOL that's funny .....and to add -
The usual cliché: we gave you billions (?) for the game so how hard can it be to send a bl00dy virtual car to ppl?? :D
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
108 Pages<<5051525354>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error