266 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:15:08 PM(UTC)
They are not started, yet ;)
Fuel your fantasy
#52 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 1:22:44 PM(UTC)
Well, the Forzathon starts in 13 days and the Drift King event starts in 20 days.
http://www.trueachieveme...Horizon-3/challenges.htm

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 1:24:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:30:46 PM(UTC)
alright thx for the link man :D
#54 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:48:38 PM(UTC)
Those win challenges look like a toughie though. There will probably be a bunch of really good tuners and drivers.
#55 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:06:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dexter XBA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: FortuneGT Go to Quoted Post
It doesn't even list a reward, it was likely just a test one for the review copies to see how the system works. I would assume some of the non unicorn challenges will just roll through on a cycle, it will likely come back.

Actually it does have a reward - 20.000XP - it's just not named in the description.

And this isn't the only unobtainable challenge achievement in Forza Horizon 3, there are at least three (might be more):

#Forzathon "Sand Meeting"
Start a convoy on the Silver Sands Shipwrecks and win 15 convoy races.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/116

#Forzathon Sand Banks!
Get 3 stars on the Silver Sands Shipwrecks Danger Sign.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/117

#Forzathon Sand Skids
Bank a single chain of 100,000 skill points at the Silver Sands Shipwrecks in any Buggy.
https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Achievements/XboxOne/1289871275/118

Right, but the difference is the one originally mentioned has been earned by someone which means it shows up more readily in stat tracking and you can compare your progress to the winner to show that he has it and you do not. Essentially, right now a whole 1 person on the entirety of Xbox Live has ever had a chance to unlock the achievement. While I don't want to see any achievements become missed without the chance to get them, I personally feel less upset by those that not even a single person has unlocked.

At any rate, if all three were made available that'd be pretty sweet.
#56 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 12:55:11 PM(UTC)
At what point in the game do you unlock these events?

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 1:01:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I like fiestas
#57 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 6:04:58 PM(UTC)
Do you need XBL Gold to participate in Forzathon?
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 6:24:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomS675 Go to Quoted Post
At what point in the game do you unlock these events?

At the point when it is October and Forzathon has started.
I blame the ants.
#59 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 8:56:38 PM(UTC)
If you have already completed these challenges when the start will you have to do them again?
#60 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:01:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hondamasta Go to Quoted Post
If you have already completed these challenges when the start will you have to do them again?

I believe so because you have not unlocked the challenge ie the achievement thingy.

I did some not realising they were not open yet and wondered why they did not pop as zero point achievements.
I blame the ants.
#61 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 9:53:41 PM(UTC)
#Forzathon Initial Drift King
I have gotten the requirements many times over but it still won't unlock the challange. Also tried AKA D.K. and still nothing.

Edited by user Monday, September 26, 2016 9:55:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:45:37 AM(UTC)
Hello T1O and all players,

I just have a question about the 1994 Silvia S14.
For having this car, you have to reach 75,000 points in any drift zone with a Toyota Trueno. It is not so difficult if there is no traffic.

I reached this score, but i don't have had my unicorn. I'm not a gold member xbox live.
As a proof of my score, I took a screenshoot.

My question is: this car also required to be gold-member or it is just a question of time?

Thanks for the answer !!! :)
Nicocodu57
French Forza Driver
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 9:02:27 AM(UTC)
Will we be informed (a day or two ahead) of the "daily" challenges? It would be unfortunate to miss one due to a communication fix up. Will we get an in-game message about them. Just noting, "daily" means chop, chop, do it now, not tomorrow.

I see the other ones in my achievement list.

Re: "Daily" not the "weekly" challenges.

Thx.
Gentleman Racer. Keep it clean and classy!

**Bring back the 1970 Buick GSX for FH3!!!**
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 11:39:21 PM(UTC)
So I'm top 300 in the world and got 76k on like my 30th try (damn ai kept getting in my way). Anyways I didn't get achievement or car? What gives? Used the ae86.

76000 drift points ae86
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 7:08:09 AM(UTC)
The challenges haven't started yet. A quick glance at the first message in this thread would tell you that.
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:30:09 AM(UTC)
When does the s14 event start I know what I have to do just dont know when it's available to do it says ends 15th October??

Edited by user Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:32:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#67 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:55:40 AM(UTC)
Starts I believe October 14th. Forzathon in general doesn't start till October.
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:09:21 AM(UTC)
OK thanks m8 been waiting a long time for this car to come back
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 10:54:14 AM(UTC)
Great, the S14, the car I've wanted back in forza since FM4 is going to be obtainable when I'm abroad. I hope the second chance to obtain it won't be in the next decade.....
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 5:02:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaltonDrift Go to Quoted Post
Great, the S14, the car I've wanted back in forza since FM4 is going to be obtainable when I'm abroad. I hope the second chance to obtain it won't be in the next decade.....

Same here :( I'm on holiday from the 7th to 21st of October.

I hope there will be another way to obtain it also a bit unfair for let's say Christmas players of these events are in October only, well only from what we now at this moment
#71 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 6:28:38 PM(UTC)
Kind of surprised at the lack of communication on this, just the same as it was on the Horizon 1 issues of late. I guess it's time to stop being surprised!

Didn't realise some of these had already passed, those sliver sands ones, never even saw those! And as more are expiring in about a week, it would be nice to know when they actually activate. Having a fair week or two for people to be able to play in would be nice. And the drift ones are going to suck, I can just tell lol.

@THE MONSTEER: Race Editor, that's basically what they advertised blueprint as being, rather than just an annoying feature that slows down freeroam event creation online. Still pretty gutted it doesn't let us make our own routes, especially as there is only one race, one of the street races, that includes the highway, and none that go to the pink lakes. Why have all those off road paths around them then? And we need more long routes than just the goliath! Choosing just the same races to make a championship is really not what they made us believe blueprint would be.
#72 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 4:56:48 AM(UTC)
Did anybody else notice the Forzathon achievements that have been unlocked in the achievements list? I'd post pictures of what there is but they don't appear on the Xbox app on my PC and I can't get the Xbox One's internal screenshot feature to work while browsing outside of a game. I did compile a list of the achievements that you can read below. None of them seem to be unlockable at this moment, or atleast I couldn't unlock any of them when I tried a few. I guess the first Forzathon event starts soon since they added the achievements, atleast I hope it does :P

#Forzathon All Aboard! - Complete 5 games of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Train Horn.
#Forzathon The Captain - Take part in an Online Adventure with a car that was originally D class to win the Steam Boat Horn.
#Forzathon A Bad Joke - Win a game of Flag Rush in a car that was originally D class to win the Comedy Whistle Horn.

#Forzathon The Drift King - Get 3 stars on 3 Drift Zones in any Japanese car to win 15,000CR.
#Forzathon AKA D.K. - Bank 100,000 Skill Score in a single chain using a Japanese Car to win 15,000XP.
#Forzathon Initial Drift King - Score 75,000 Points in a Drift Zone using the Toyota Trueno to win the 1994 Nissan Silvia K's.

#Forzathon Close Shave - Get 50 Near Misses in an Extreme Track Toy to win 15,000XP.
#Forzathon Limit Breaker - Achieve 3 Stars on 3 Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win 100,000CR.
#Forzathon Tear Up The Strip - Win a Drag Race at the Car Meet in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Ford #17 Falcon FG.

#Forzathon Flag Taken, Flag Dropped - Complete 5 games of Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the first Halo Horn.
#Forzathon Crush Hour - Complete 3 games of King in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the second Halo Horn.
#Forzathon Looks More Like a Puma - Win a game of both King and Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the M12S Warthog CST.
#Forzathon The Forge - Win a game of either King or Flag Rush in an Extreme Offroad car to unlock the complete Halo Horn.

Edited by user Sunday, October 2, 2016 4:57:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i7-8700K @ 3.7GHz / GTX 1080 Ti / 16GB RAM / Windows 10 64-bit
Xbox One X 1TB / Samsung 50" 4K UHD
#73 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 8:00:41 AM(UTC)
When do the current forzathon achievements become active. I completed some of the challenges set.
#74 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 5:37:39 PM(UTC)
For everyone asking when these challenges start:
http://www.trueachieveme...Horizon-3/challenges.htm

I would not take that information as concrete truth, but it is at least something. I am really surprised that T10 has not said something about them on here yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 11:03:50 AM(UTC)
This is probably going to come out with the content update tomorrow. That's my guess at least. :P
266 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error