This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
266 Pages<<264265266Prev
#6626 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 11:36:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Piter Terry Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mindkiller76 Go to Quoted Post
I got the achievements but didn't get nor barn find rumors nor HE cars.
Challenges seem to be uncompleted but there's no mention about what I'll get from it. Just says Complete 1000 races and so on.

I have the same problem

Same here, though I only got the "See You Horizon Boss" achievement (mainly Kangaroo stunts) and no Boss or credits. I tried virtually every tip from the troubleshooting guide, to no effect.
Disappointment at its finest.
User is suspended until 1/1/2047 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
#6627 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:26:36 PM(UTC)
i got this the full game early this month & i am confused how this game works compared to FH4.
WHAT is going on with this game ? why can't i play online?
where are the forzathons ?
i had something that looked like a barn find ( some yellow circle instead of purple like in fh4) & it disappeared.
i could use some help please
--->>> hmmm i just had to play a bit more & finally online is available, i guess i am really early in the game.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 29, 2019 5:54:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#6628 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2019 4:08:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OugaB00ga Go to Quoted Post
i got this the full game early this month & i am confused how this game works compared to FH4.
WHAT is going on with this game ? why can't i play online?
where are the forzathons ?
i had something that looked like a barn find ( some yellow circle instead of purple like in fh4) & it disappeared.
i could use some help please
--->>> hmmm i just had to play a bit more & finally online is available, i guess i am really early in the game.

Forzathons are over for FH3. They don't do them anymore. Just the 4 permanent ones that all you get are achievements.

With every event you do, races, championships, PR stunts, etc, you attract "fans" to the festival. Which is kindof like Influence in FH4. As you get more "Fans", you can upgrade your festival site, and eventually expand to a new site. There are 5 sites in total, and I think 5 tiers you can upgrade them to.

The yellow circles are free roam drivatars that you can challenge to a head to head race. If you win, you can add them to your lineup. They'll appear in your races, and you'll take a cut of their winnings, XP, and they'll attract more fans to your festival.

Barn find circles are still purple. They'll unlock eventually if you keep playing. I don't remember if they happen randomly, or if you have to do something. Maybe check your perks.
266 Pages<<264265266Prev

Notification

Icon
Error