This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
266 Pages<<263264265266PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#6601 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 4:44:11 PM(UTC)
I am happy FH3 is coming to an end, it has been a fantastic game from the start, but in this modern era of gaming it must end. Sure there has been issues along the way but mostly resolved. Excluding Barn Finds & special DLC cars I have won or received every car in the game at least twice. I will go on this week to finish the last Challenges, knowing there was only one not completed. The 3K Gamerscore is already achieved. I still have some duplicate rare Porsches.

Thanks to PG & Turn 10 for a fantastic game. Thanks to talby, GSXR & many others for helping me get the Achievements & Challenges completed. Thanks Max for the information.
HSV
I just want one!
#6602 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 5:22:38 PM(UTC)
Just finished the 3 events with the car prizes. They all worked fine. Strangely though 2 of next weeks final challenges also popped. I got the "see you horizon boss" and "so long and thanks for all the drifts" as well. Seems weird to get the 2nd and 4th ones since they seem to be unlocked in order according to races won so if the last one popped it would stand to reason the other three would as well.
#6603 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:07:34 PM(UTC)
Hi guys, im new to FH games and just need to know one thing. Can i collect all forzathon prize cars now, when it ends? Thanks.
#6604 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 8:24:10 PM(UTC)
I got the achievement "#Forzathon And Thanks For All The Drifts".
But when I start the game the last challenge "#Forzathon And Thanks For All The Drifts" is not completed (in the game menu).
I completed 1,000 races and more than 6,000 ultimate skills.
Anybody else got that issue?
Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
#6605 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:00:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
But when I start the game the last challenge "#Forzathon And Thanks For All The Drifts" is not completed (in the game menu).

Just complete a race or championship and those should unlock. Did for me.
HSV
I just want one!
#6606 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:19:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post

Ibwouldnt worry too much about the ingame menu
As long as it shows in your achievements it's done
A couple of mine are showing that too like the current danger sign to get the lambo elemento..shows still availble in game whilst in reality i have already got it and sold it
#6607 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 7:21:23 AM(UTC)
Interestingly enough, I got the notifications that all 4 of the special achievements had been completed on my secondary account, but only the last one (2500 races...) is actually showing as completed in my achievement list.

The hard reboot (shut down, unplug, restart) did not fix this issue for me.
#6608 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 2:49:30 AM(UTC)
So is forzathon in FH3 broken for anyone else again?

I've got the original entries I had last week before they were changed to the complete x thousand races etc.
This is what I've got showing ATM.

FH3 forzathon borked

And none of them are currently unlocking, nor is there a 30% sale currently.

I unlocked the lambo and porsche last week even tho it didn't register for a day or 2 after they had change the forzathon to the "end game" one of completing thousands of races.

I can only imagine it's still the "end game" forzathon, but just displaying the wrong info?
#6609 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 3:16:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaForce2000 Go to Quoted Post
So is forzathon in FH3 broken for anyone else again?

I've got the original entries I had last week before they were changed to the complete x thousand races etc.
This is what I've got showing ATM.

FH3 forzathon borked

And none of them are currently unlocking, nor is there a 30% sale currently.

I unlocked the lambo and porsche last week even tho it didn't register for a day or 2 after they had change the forzathon to the "end game" one of completing thousands of races.

I can only imagine it's still the "end game" forzathon, but just displaying the wrong info?

These are the challenges + the sale from last week (until yesterday). The XBox 'achievement' list was correct.

Ingame it displayed this weeks 'final' Forzathon already last week, and now the challenges from last week.

They already posted on Twitter last week, that they are aware of the problem.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#6610 Posted : Friday, February 8, 2019 9:14:39 PM(UTC)
The game just got released as a bundle with FH4 during the week. Yet new buyers cannot get the last 2 barn finds. The auction house is the only option. They could've just enabled the barn finds.
#6611 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:51:40 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone, I got big problem here with Forzathon.

I have finished a Forzathon event "Counting The Days" in Forza Horizon 3 held from February 1st 2019 to February 7th 2019. I have unlocked and got those 3 achievements (Electric Performance, Elements Of Success, The Missing Legend) and cars (Porsche 918 Spyder, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Mini John Cooper Works GP HE) on February 4th.

Now this new Forzathon "Into the Horizon" that last for years, it says in Xbox achievement list that I have finished those ALSO on 4th of February (before it even started):
"See You Horizon Boss - Complete 1500 Races or Kangaroo Skills to receive the Ford Mustang Boss 302 HE and 1,000,000 Credits.
"The Final Tour" - Complete 2000 Races or "Hot Wheels" Skills to receive the Subaru BRZ HE and a Barn Find Rumour.
"So Long And Thanks For All The Drifts" - Complete 2500 Races or Ultimate Skills to receive the Lamborghini Huracan HE and 25 Wheelspins.
But I have not received any of those rewards, no cars, no money, no wheelspins, no barn find rumors. Also, in-game list is destroyed for me, I can't see demands for each achievement.
I have done reset for game, it didn't fix. Log in and out, didn't fix. Uninstalled game completely with all DLC's, removed all folders, used CCleaner and installed again, didn't help.
#6612 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 8:09:32 AM(UTC)
Same exact problem here with the last four and others have it too. I added a post in the technical forum and I hope they fix it.
 1 user liked this post.
#6613 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 1:19:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FKJ88 Go to Quoted Post

I have finished a Forzathon event "Counting The Days" in Forza Horizon 3 held from February 1st 2019 to February 7th 2019. I have unlocked and got those 3 achievements (Electric Performance, Elements Of Success, The Missing Legend) and cars (Porsche 918 Spyder, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Mini John Cooper Works GP HE) on February 4th.

Now this new Forzathon "Into the Horizon" that last for years, it says in Xbox achievement list that I have finished those ALSO on 4th of February (before it even started):
"See You Horizon Boss - Complete 1500 Races or Kangaroo Skills to receive the Ford Mustang Boss 302 HE and 1,000,000 Credits.
"The Final Tour" - Complete 2000 Races or "Hot Wheels" Skills to receive the Subaru BRZ HE and a Barn Find Rumour.
"So Long And Thanks For All The Drifts" - Complete 2500 Races or Ultimate Skills to receive the Lamborghini Huracan HE and 25 Wheelspins.
But I have not received any of those rewards, no cars, no money, no wheelspins, no barn find rumors. Also, in-game list is destroyed for me, I can't see demands for each achievement.
I have done reset for game, it didn't fix. Log in and out, didn't fix. Uninstalled game completely with all DLC's, removed all folders, used CCleaner and installed again, didn't help.

Where does it say you get all those rewards for getting those 4 achievements
I have not seen those rewards stated anywhere..i only see that you get 125g for each of them
#6614 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2019 4:52:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

I have not seen those rewards stated anywhere..i only see that you get 125g for each of them

You can check current Forzathon herehere and all the past ones. Also, it was saying in-game, when you pause the game and go to Forzathon. But now, it is blank field for rewards, just the requirement I can see.

#6615 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 1:37:37 AM(UTC)

You can check current Forzathon herehere and all the past ones. Also, it was saying in-game, when you pause the game and go to Forzathon. But now, it is blank field for rewards, just the requirement I can see.

probably only giving those rewards to new players, especially the barn finds since they are only available once per gamertag , they would be repeats for anyone that has already done them so they wont get those rumours again, we found this out the last time they were repeated
 1 user liked this post.
#6616 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 2:23:28 AM(UTC)

probably only giving those rewards to new players, especially the barn finds since they are only available once per gamertag , they would be repeats for anyone that has already done them so they wont get those rumours again, we found this out the last time they were repeated

It could be more easier for everyone, us and them, if they would just unlock last two barn finds, since that is the only thing I am missing (plus a hundreds or thousands of other people) in this game towards 100%. And I am so disappointed, that I, as a customer and lover of this game who bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition, Blizzard Mountain, Hot Wheels and maps and car packs, gave so much money on this to get a broken game where I can't finish 100%. Not to mention it is not fair that some people got it so easy during first Forzathons where you could simply win a race or championship to win a barn find, comparing to us who have to finish thousands of races just to get it. Not fair and cool at all...
#6617 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:00:58 AM(UTC)
Just so everyone knows, the permanent challenges are races combined with the other skills. For the first one, for example, I had something like 820 races and 180 snowman skills to equal 1000. But yes, it doesn't seem like we'll get any in-game prizes, despite that screenshot going around with the 1,000,000 credits, barn finds, and 25 wheelspins. Perhaps we've been had.
 2 users liked this post.
#6618 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 3:17:03 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why they are not cycling a list of forzathons automatically, without human intervention, till the shutdown of online. I only noticed today I have 6 cars missing. The sesto elemento, the macan, and 3 variations of the 911s and a special track toy / GT porsche. I bought a sesto for 2.9 million today, but I only have about 2.7 million left, and all those cars sell for 20, if they even available at all.

Why those Auction house abusers still need money?? They are probably sitting on hundreds of millions, have all the cars. They don't even need it. The game is dying slowly and they are still greedy selling cars they got for free for 20 million. No way I will start grinding for 20 million, let alone 100 for 5 cars... If I grind, I invest that time in FH4.
#6619 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:26:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cydie00 Go to Quoted Post
I don't understand why they are not cycling a list of forzathons automatically, without human intervention, till the shutdown of online. I only noticed today I have 6 cars missing. The sesto elemento, the macan, and 3 variations of the 911s and a special track toy / GT porsche. I bought a sesto for 2.9 million today, but I only have about 2.7 million left, and all those cars sell for 20, if they even available at all.

Why those Auction house abusers still need money?? They are probably sitting on hundreds of millions, have all the cars. They don't even need it. The game is dying slowly and they are still greedy selling cars they got for free for 20 million. No way I will start grinding for 20 million, let alone 100 for 5 cars... If I grind, I invest that time in FH4.

Sesto elemento was a reward for last weeks Forzathon btw

#6620 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 8:15:23 PM(UTC)
I don't understand why they are not cycling a list of forzathons automatically, without human intervention, till the shutdown of online.

Exactly. The game has just been released as a bundle with FH4 even. Please contact support about this. I have mentioned it to them. But the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I only noticed today I have 6 cars missing. The sesto elemento, the macan, and 3 variations of the 911s and a special track toy / GT porsche. I bought a sesto for 2.9 million today, but I only have about 2.7 million left, and all those cars sell for 20, if they even available at all.

The Sesto Elemento is such a good car. I like it more than the Centenario. And it can be tuned to go over 425km/hour.
 1 user liked this post.
#6621 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2019 10:53:23 AM(UTC)

Because there is no automated way of gifting the prizes. Last I knew that was still a manual process after the contest, Forzathon, whatever had ended. At least that is what I have read.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
#6622 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 5:03:28 AM(UTC)
Do you actually get the reward?

My Forza Horizon 3 disc is broken and it has a invalid profile issue and i going to buying a replacement.

Does restarting Xbox work for fixing this?
#6623 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:52:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flotie9839 Go to Quoted Post
Do you actually get the reward?

My Forza Horizon 3 disc is broken and it has a invalid profile issue and i going to buying a replacement.

Does restarting Xbox work for fixing this?

Dont think anybody has stated that they have yet
I dont think i did but never noticed since i already had over 70 million credits and all the cars already

If you already had the barn finds you wont get them again either
#6624 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 9:11:03 AM(UTC)
I got the achievements but didn't get nor barn find rumors nor HE cars.
Challenges seem to be uncompleted but there's no mention about what I'll get from it. Just says Complete 1000 races and so on.
#6625 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 11:38:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mindkiller76 Go to Quoted Post
I got the achievements but didn't get nor barn find rumors nor HE cars.
Challenges seem to be uncompleted but there's no mention about what I'll get from it. Just says Complete 1000 races and so on.

I have the same problem
Emmett Doc Brown about FM bugs: I invented the Time Machine to gain perhaps even an answer to that universal question, "Why"?
266 Pages<<263264265266PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error