266 Pages<<226227228229230>>PrevNext
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#5676 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:44:15 PM(UTC)
I was sick yesterday so I kinda had to sit this one out... :(

I already have a 918 so I was in it just for the Dart, though.

Anyway, it seems this is the last Forzathon for Horizon 3, which kinda sucks as I'm a bit of a late adopter so I don't own many of the exclusive cars... I hope T10 gives up this MMORPG-style nonsense in the future. Especially because the servers haven't been at their most stable recently so I was unable to earn some of the prizes like the Mini HE.

You thought Microsoft learned their lesson withe the huge always-online Xbox One fiasco of 2013, then they have their studios add online-only challenges... :D

EDIT: And... there's a new Forzathon in a couple of days? Porsche is annoying to win as usual, but Subaru BRZ HE will be fun to do the challenge for.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:52:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: Racing Permit
#5677 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:54:24 PM(UTC)
OK, I don't remember the guy's name, but a big thank you to the guy who just sat there in the Infected match and let everyone survive. Nice touch. Only bad thing was everyone that was there only for the Forzathon dropped as soon as they got their rewards. So, we went from a full room to five people. But that last event was damn competitive. :)

Edited by user Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:57:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#5678 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:16:00 AM(UTC)
@NightDriver7800
There's probably plenty of Darts on the AH, but if for some reason you have trouble getting one PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.

I've also got a second 918 if someone missed it both times, I want to see it go to a player who can actually use it rather than have it bought up by a scalper on the AH.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#5679 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:05:23 AM(UTC)
IIRC the Dart HE is one of the cars I ended up just removing from my garage because after ten auctions nobody wanted to buy it.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#5680 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:56:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
@NightDriver7800
There's probably plenty of Darts on the AH, but if for some reason you have trouble getting one PM me and I'll see if I can help you out.

I've also got a second 918 if someone missed it both times, I want to see it go to a player who can actually use it rather than have it bought up by a scalper on the AH.


Thanks for the help, but I bought one a couple hours ago, haha.

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: Driver's License
#5681 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:19:21 AM(UTC)
Did the forzathon last night and fell into a game where we were all driving SRT Vipers. It was a full room. We were out at the airport and the one that got infected just milled around and did not chase anybody. Did not catch who it was but that was real cool of you... my hat's off to you!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:22:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#5682 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 5:28:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
131/131 Achievements unlocked.
249/249 Challenges completed.

I wonder how many players have done that :)


Tracked by TA ... 99 players right now.

Plus those without a TA account ... like 'MB6Roj' above.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: On the Podium
#5683 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 5:33:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
131/131 Achievements unlocked.
249/249 Challenges completed.

I wonder how many players have done that :)


Tracked by TA ... 99 players right now.

Plus those without a TA account ... like 'MB6Roj' above.



Oh, TA can track how many people have all Challenges completed?

I know it can spit out a number for all Achievements (currently 1388 of 87901 players) but the only stats I see for Challenges are for each one individually.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#5684 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 5:49:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jaysinnva Go to Quoted Post
I've done everything but "Showing Your Best" with my modified GT3 RS, but none of them are showing as completed. I did the blueprint challenge as required, also. Anybody else having this issue?


you need to also attempt the blueprinted bucket list after you have set it up

Are the achievements unlocking
If so try going back to a festival site
I was having a simalar issue but they unlocked as soon as fast traveled back to one

If not have you tried the troubleshooting tips

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
5) Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

a) Waiting... it may be a service delay
b) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
c) Terminate and Restart the game
d) Restart the Console


If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.



Hello, I am Jeeraffz.
I have this problem on my xbox, but since there are no current forzathons active, i will get back to you when the next forzathon “Grand Touring” is up. Just 1 day wait, and please try to help me as i couldve gotten alot of rewards. This started happening since The newest s15 HE forzathon.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5685 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:23:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post


Oh, TA can track how many people have all Challenges completed?

I know it can spit out a number for all Achievements (currently 1388 of 87901 players) but the only stats I see for Challenges are for each one individually.


https://www.trueachievem...oard/gamer/challengeswon

You can track it down with the leaderboard settings filter.

Add genre 'simulation racing' + 'open world' you will end up with Forza Horizon.

It's not 100% correct since the counter for each player adds some other challenges for some players.

For a 100% answer you would need to click each players with 249 count on the right ... and go again into the filter with 'Game: FH3' and 'Challenges they don't have'. (edit: click on the count, not the player name).



Trivia:
In fact there where 252 challenges for FH3 with only 250 tracked by TA ... but all 3 were inside the pre-release test in August 2016.

https://account.xbox.com...s/XboxOne/1289871275/116
https://account.xbox.com...s/XboxOne/1289871275/117
https://account.xbox.com...s/XboxOne/1289871275/118


Anyway ... since a lot of players don't have a TA account my guess is around 150 players with 249 completed.
On the other hand I couldn't care less about the numbers ... since I only want to play the game and had time for the challenges this time.


With all the people complaining about FM7s crate system and the ESRB rating, for me it's quite funny nobody talks about the 'challenges'.
While these where just for fun (!) in FM5, at least since FH3 some #Forzathon challenges not only promote game features (multiplayer, coop, playground games) but are clearly directed to promote and sell early access, sell new DLCs in the first few days after release, etc.

It's Turn10s decision ... and I don't like it!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: C-Class Racing License
#5686 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:31:33 AM(UTC)
Looks like it's not over




Rank: D-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#5687 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:50:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jeeraffz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jaysinnva Go to Quoted Post
I've done everything but "Showing Your Best" with my modified GT3 RS, but none of them are showing as completed. I did the blueprint challenge as required, also. Anybody else having this issue?


you need to also attempt the blueprinted bucket list after you have set it up

Are the achievements unlocking
If so try going back to a festival site
I was having a simalar issue but they unlocked as soon as fast traveled back to one

If not have you tried the troubleshooting tips

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
5) Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

a) Waiting... it may be a service delay
b) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt (don't need to wait for a Forzathon, just do something that updates the leaderboards)
c) Terminate and Restart the game
d) Restart the Console



If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.



Hello, I am Jeeraffz.
I have this problem on my xbox, but since there are no current forzathons active, i will get back to you when the next forzathon “Grand Touring” is up. Just 1 day wait, and please try to help me as i couldve gotten alot of rewards. This started happening since The newest s15 HE forzathon.


What is the problem you are having?
Have you tried the trouble shooting steps highlighted above?
Do you have any active championships/exhibition events?
Are the forzathon achievements unlocking?
Are the in-game Forzathon UI not showing as completed (i.e. greyed out)?
Are you getting CR and XP rewards but not the car rewards?
Which region are you playing in?
Have you restarted your modem/router?
How is your X1 connecting to the internet?
Is the connection behind a firewall?

Can you also reply to the other thread you created or add the info to the reply to this thread.
Rank: Racing Permit
#5688 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:55:23 AM(UTC)
What does it mean "Win a Playground Game" ? Does it mean just "be first in any (King, Flag Rush) / survive in Infected" ? Or does it mean "be first after a series of 4 games in a match" ?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5689 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:58:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicMonolith777 Go to Quoted Post
What does it mean "Win a Playground Game" ? Does it mean just "be first in any (King, Flag Rush) / survive in Infected" ? Or does it mean "be first after a series of 4 games in a match" ?


Only 1 game. 4 would be 'win an online adventure'.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: B-Class Racing License
#5690 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:35:44 AM(UTC)
Hope they keep the forzathon going for another while at least in FH3 love the challenges plus love the free cars and we'll anything free lol
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#5691 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9:34:29 AM(UTC)
I absolutely HATE these Playground Game Challenges.
Rank: Driver's License
#5692 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9:42:20 AM(UTC)
Anyone have any ideas how long the Grand Touring #Forzathon is going to be? Most are for the weekend, but lately they've been week long events...
Rank: Racing Permit
#5693 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:32:37 AM(UTC)
I'm okay with them keeping #Forzathon going for FH3, but they should be week long events going forward. I work weekends and just can't get them plus the ones they'll do for Forza 7 done in a weekend when I work all 3 days they're up.
Rank: Racing Permit
#5694 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 10:48:03 AM(UTC)
Subaru BRZ Horizon Edition up for grabs in the next forzathon. If you have one already sell it beforehand and cash in on the credits before it's available through the forzathon.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5695 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:33:02 AM(UTC)
Ugh, another playground games Forzathon challenge. To add insult to injury, you have to WIN the game to get the reward. Not Cool.

Devs, if you're reading this, cut it out with the online Forzathon challenges. Your online systems are flaky enough as it is, and pushing a bunch of players to hassle with online modes they don't otherwise enjoy just to avoid the auction house abuse to get a Forzathon car is simply not fun.

At least I already have that Porsche from the last time it was available so I might go ahead and skip that one. The Macan isn't anything terribly special anyways.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5696 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:45:18 AM(UTC)
Grand Touring #Forzathon translated in my language as "Gran Turismo".

Really. :D

What's even funnier is that there's a "Grand Tour Sprint" in Byron Bay which they were careful enough NOT to translate as "Gran Turismo"! :D
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#5697 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:48:35 AM(UTC)
I sure hope we can get the Win A Playground Game challenge just by merely surviving an infected match, but I'm still not sure how ties work in this game.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#5698 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 12:46:45 PM(UTC)
Online Playground Games aren't really that painful if you partner with someone else who has the same goal. I'm happy to host these Challenges and so are many more in this forum, just got to ask.

Saturday morning, Aussie time is the best time for me to play.
HSV
I just want one!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#5699 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:25:54 PM(UTC)
Finally have all the cars, not interested in FH3 anymore, online racing is not for me. FH7 started CTDing all of a sudden so I might go back to NfSU2 for the 10th time
Rank: Racing Legend
 1 user liked this post.
#5700 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2017 2:38:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
Online Playground Games aren't really that painful if you partner with someone else who has the same goal. I'm happy to host these Challenges and so are many more in this forum, just got to ask.

Saturday morning, Aussie time is the best time for me to play.


Best time for me too
Public freeroam makes them so much easier if the people in the group know what's going on
266 Pages<<226227228229230>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error