266 Pages<<225226227228229>>PrevNext
#5651 Posted : Monday, October 30, 2017 11:44:08 PM(UTC)
First infected match and I survived along with 4 others! Yes! On to the other 3 now!
 1 user liked this post.
#5652 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:04:54 AM(UTC)
The Viper you require is 2013 VIPER VIPER GTS SRT Manufacturer Viper not Dodge, 90,250 credits.
 1 user liked this post.
#5653 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:27:32 AM(UTC)
Thanks guys, but I can read fine and I know what car the challenge calls for.

I only chose the '08 HE because I figured S2 was my best shot and I had one already built for the off chance of cross country events/playground games.
 6 users liked this post.
#5654 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:52:04 AM(UTC)
131/131 Achievements unlocked.
249/249 Challenges completed.

I wonder how many players have done that :)
#5655 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:54:54 AM(UTC)
Done.

So, is #Forzathon over for Forza Horizon 3, and starting on Forza Motorsport 7?
 1 user liked this post.
#5656 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 1:06:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post

Same here. First Forza game I've 100%'d. Not including the F&F stuff. Came close with FM4, but no kinect. 1245/1250.

Just finished the infected event with the '13 this time and survived that one too, surprisingly.
 1 user liked this post.
#5657 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:40:32 AM(UTC)

Count me in for same and I have now filled the garage, again.
HSV
I just want one!
#5658 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:35:13 AM(UTC)
Is there any way to just join an infected game straight away? Without having to wait until it comes around in an online adventure, or wait until you can set up one in freeroam?

And when I get to join I am continuously first infected...
 1 user liked this post.
#5659 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:25:29 AM(UTC)
For me it worked quite well: I waited the short time till I was able to start a infected game on a large ground and set the time to 1min. I started randomly as infected for the first times so someone else was lucky to get the rewards but at the third time I did it, it worked and I got the reward quite easily.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:26:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

#5660 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:53:09 AM(UTC)
Why when I complete a game of infected I dont get the Porsche 918 and the rewards? Ive dont it with the Viper 13 and nothing happens. Help
 3 users liked this post.
#5661 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 7:13:33 AM(UTC)
I must say I really hate playing the playground games aspect. I find it extremely annoying
#5662 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 7:19:45 AM(UTC)
My forzathon progress stuck , I tried Daredevil skill several times and nothing , also tried infected game several times....nothing...[Mod edit - WSD - Profanity and alluding to profanity is against the Tos] ?

Edited by user Wednesday, November 1, 2017 11:08:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5663 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:21:45 AM(UTC)
I just bought the Dart for 300K. They're very cheap.
 1 user liked this post.
#5664 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:01:15 AM(UTC)

I'm the same on the challenges, got all achievements apart from the Hoonigan ones. I'll get those done at some point, whenever I get around to buying that pack.
#5665 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:39:31 AM(UTC)
Does "Survive" a game mean to NOT get infected?
 2 users liked this post.
#5666 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 9:44:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Yes.

The easiest way to get it is to join a Public Freeroam, head to the Airfield X-Large Playground Games starting point and create a 1 minuet Infected game. Since many people are also just trying to het the challenge out of the way there’s a good chance you can survive a full minute without getting hit.
#5667 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:14:38 PM(UTC)
So according to my copy a 2013 SRT Viper GTS does not exist. What am I missing here? I can get a 08 SRT10 ACR, 99 GTS ACR, or a 16 ACR. There are no other ones listed that are close in the Show or the Auction. Do any of these work? If not, where do I find this car?
#5668 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:37:16 PM(UTC)

Same here. I'm still slyly hoping there's some little reward for those of us who have done every Forzathon challenge.
#5669 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:25:51 PM(UTC)
Anyone having the problem with not getting rewards for winning infected? Only won them on 1 minute setting maybe they patched it not to count it?
#5670 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:52:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post

Yes.

The easiest way to get it is to join a Public Freeroam, head to the Airfield X-Large Playground Games starting point and create a 1 minuet Infected game. Since many people are also just trying to het the challenge out of the way there’s a good chance you can survive a full minute without getting hit.
Finally had some time and tried for 40 minutes to get a game but nobody wanted to do anything but Drag. Oh well, I missed last weeks also as I was out of town so what's another week.

#5671 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 7:12:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MB6Roj Go to Quoted Post

Same here. I'm still slyly hoping there's some little reward for those of us who have done every Forzathon challenge.

Not likely, just bragging rights, which you have just done.
;)
HSV
I just want one!
#5672 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:09:35 PM(UTC)

I don't think I've 100%'d the game, but I believe I've collected every Forzathon challenge.

And on that note...I'm going to miss them. I've had so much fun with the Forzathons. I've made so many friends. It's just been a blast going through them.

Wait.

Strike all of that.

Reverse it.

:)

I'm calling it now. The first challenge in FM7 Forzathon that involves something that is not easily arranged is going to result in my controller going through my TV. Hey, devs. If you're reading this, here's a message. We don't care about the Playground Games anymore. Not a bit. Also, Co-Op is never going to be the thing you want it to be. Stop trying to make it the thing you want it to be. I spent a ridiculous amount of time tonight trying to a game of Infected. But even tonight's pain paled in comparison to the last challenge that required you do three or four Co-Op races. I blew hours on that being exceedingly polite to and growing increasingly frustrated with people whose idea of Forza Horizon is drifting around parking lots.

Oh, and I never want to see the Timber Mill again, for as long as I live. In fact, I think Horizon 3 has pretty much tapped out the whole off-roading nonsense.
 1 user liked this post.
#5673 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:14:27 PM(UTC)
I am still in shock how I completed both infected challenges. I went through the online custom game startup and joined a lobby with 10 vipers and one Nissan GTR . So the first game is a king game and the second one is infected so I thought this will complete one challenge. Suddenly one gamer takes over and tells all viper drivers how this is gonna work if we want to complete the challenge. I think this guy was x army or something but he got my attention LOL. So I now have a Dodge Dart in the auctions and a sold Porsche spyder. Knowing my luck the guy was a army recruiter and I am now about to get an enlistment notice.
#5674 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 8:23:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch2009 Go to Quoted Post

I don't think I've 100%'d the game, but I believe I've collected every Forzathon challenge.

And on that note...I'm going to miss them. I've had so much fun with the Forzathons. I've made so many friends. It's just been a blast going through them.

Wait.

Strike all of that.

Reverse it.

:)

I'm calling it now. The first challenge in FM7 Forzathon that involves something that is not easily arranged is going to result in my controller going through my TV. Hey, devs. If you're reading this, here's a message. We don't care about the Playground Games anymore. Not a bit. Also, Co-Op is never going to be the thing you want it to be. Stop trying to make it the thing you want it to be. I spent a ridiculous amount of time tonight trying to a game of Infected. But even tonight's pain paled in comparison to the last challenge that required you do three or four Co-Op races. I blew hours on that being exceedingly polite to and growing increasingly frustrated with people whose idea of Forza Horizon is drifting around parking lots.

Oh, and I never want to see the Timber Mill again, for as long as I live. In fact, I think Horizon 3 has pretty much tapped out the whole off-roading nonsense.

If you're the Clutch person (sorry, don't recall the full name) that I infected earlier, I apologize for running into you. It was purely accidental and I tried to avoid it.
#5675 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 11:44:10 PM(UTC)
Just took a look at the next Forzathon in-game, and it looks like the Subaru BRZ HE is coming up again. Hopefully the devs continue this trend of putting highly scalped cars in future Forzathons, especially if they're not going to be adding any more new cars to the game.

On a related topic, to prevent this scalping and legendary status abuse in the first place, it would have been nice if these Forzathon cars were added to the auction house (or wheelspins) after their debut so players who weren't able to participate still have a chance to get them without having to deal with scalpers and the auction house abuse.
266 Pages<<225226227228229>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error