266 Pages<<223224225226227>>PrevNext
#5601 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2017 2:02:10 PM(UTC)
Ok.... So whom has the car and wants to try it out..... I don't have the car.... So help appreciated...

I have it now.....(wooohooo) and I also have the car.

If anyone needs a hand in the next couple of days...

Message me on xbone and if I'm not in the middle of an Easter egg hunt ill set up a coop game...

Thank you to those whom offered to help....

Edited by user Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:38:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update to now have

#5602 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 3:17:01 AM(UTC)
Could somebody help me too please?

I’m on all weekend, so just shoot me an Xbox message if you have a Crown Victoria :)

Update: Got it.

Edited by user Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:17:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5603 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 7:32:16 AM(UTC)
For those of you who are looking to add the #45 Flying Lizard to your collection, there IS a way to do it without owning the DLC Crown Vic. I show you everything you need to know here:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3E8QXEzO8

For those of you who prefer not to watch a video, this is for you:

Another #Forzathon is active, and will be ending early on Wednesday, October 18TH. It will be the second opportunity to win the Porsche #45 Flying Lizard, but the challenge to do so requires a DLC car. Don't worry, I found a loophole for those of you who don't own it. The 4 challenges/achievements:

The first 3 can be seen as 1 challenge:
COMPLETE 3 races in a RETRO MUSCLE CAR - Win 3 Spins + 35,000 XP | COMPLETE a CHAMPIONSHIP - Win 120,000 CR | Perform 5 Pass Skills - Win 35,000 XP

Basically read those 3 challenges as COMPLETE a RETRO MUSCLE CHAMPIONSHIP. Go into your festival, and filter for Retro Muscle Cars. Choose any of the options, and keep in mind the Crown Vic, which is required for the 4TH challenge, is a retro muscle car. Once you have your retro muscle car, go to any circuit race location, and blueprint a championship. Force yourself to use the car type "retro muscle cars", and select 3 circuit races, and blueprint each to one lap. When you go to complete this championship, be sure to get 5 pass skills, which all you need to do is pass 5 drivatars, and complete the 3 races and the championship. All 3 challenges will be completed.

WIN a STREET RACE using the CROWN VICTORIA DLC CAR - Win the Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR - If you DO have the Crown Vic, which is a DLC car from the Smoking Tire Car Pack, get in the Crown Vic, filter your map for "street races," choose any one you want, and go and win that street race with the Crown Vic. You can use any difficulty you need to, to win the race, and it can be done offline or online.

If you DON'T have the Crown Vic, you can obviously buy it from the Marketplace, but that is NOT required. You will NEED online though, as well as someone to play with that does own the Crown Vic. The person who has the Crown Vic will start up a Co-Op campaign. It HAS TO BE Co-Op, not online free roam. The leader will then be driving the Crown Vic, head to any street race location, and start the event. If you are making the event, be sure to keep the race in the class that your Crown Vic is in. The team and collision settings can be on or off, whatever you want. Anyone who is in the lobby that does not own the Crown Vic, will be able to borrow or rent the leader's car, which will obviously be the Crown Vic. The catch is, only 1 person can complete the #Forzathon challenge at a time. Even if you do a team race, only the person who finishes in 1ST PLACE will win the #45 Flying Lizard. So each person will need to be allowed to win the street race once. This was tested by yours truly, and it does work.

That is all you need to know! Very easy event, just a bit of a weird challenge to win the #45. I hope that everyone finds this to be helpful or useful. Any questions or issues, feel free to comment. As always, thanks for watching/reading, and enjoy the Porsche! Have a wonderful rest of your day. Oh, and yes, I will be helping people with any free time I can muster up.
My XB1 GT: Stevio2175

#5604 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 2:16:19 PM(UTC)
Can somebody with Crown Victoria help on PC? i'm On the next 2-3 hours. Invite to co-op or message me TNX :)
Update: got it, the second one in my garage.

Edited by user Thursday, October 19, 2017 12:54:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5605 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:32:28 AM(UTC)
Does creating a bucket list work for you? I tried creating the Damage Control one with a couple of Porsches and in a couple of blueprint locations but no achievement.
 2 users liked this post.
#5606 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:35:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shakurazz Go to Quoted Post
Does creating a bucket list work for you? I tried creating the Damage Control one with a couple of Porsches and in a couple of blueprint locations but no achievement.

I confirmed that other players have cleared this achievement.
It seems necessary to play that challenge yourself after creating a blueprint.
#5607 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 3:49:12 AM(UTC)
Thank you. I didn't play it myself earlier. If I remember correctly, in previous Forzathons you didn't have to play it yourself afterwards.
 3 users liked this post.
#5608 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 9:03:42 AM(UTC)
Another #Forzathon is active now! For a video guide of me completing the challenges, go here:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQMHgvB2mYM

For those of you who prefer not to watch a video, this is for you. Another FH3 Forzathon is here, and ends early on Wednesday, October 25TH. This is the 3RD opportunity to win the Porsche 959. Love the car, but damn! The 4 challenges/achievements:

CREATE a BUCKET LIST using a PORSCHE - Win the Porsche 959 - Filter your world map for "bucket list blueprint," and go to any of the locations. Create a blueprint, and you can choose any of the options. Just make sure you are in a Porsche. I chose speed cameras. Make sure you create the blueprint, set the challenge, and then go back and attempt it. I would not get the achievement to pop until I attempted the blueprint I created. I found this to be strange, because usually even if the challenge said "complete a blueprint," you would only have to create it, and not go back and attempt it. I was also hoping that 3 starring a speed trap while doing this first challenge would also complete the fourth challenge, but that was not the case. So create, attempt, and then you will complete this challenge. I still went with a speed trap from the speed cameras option, because afterward I was close to the trap and could just go to complete the 4TH challenge.

COMPLETE 5 head-to-head races - Win 3 spins + 35,000 XP - Drive up behind drivatars, and challenge them to head-to-head races. You don't need to win, just complete 5 of them.

Perform 5 SHOW OFF SKILLS using a PORSCHE - Win 85,000 XP - Get in any Porsche. Drift/E-Drift Skill + Pass Skill = Show Off Skill. I did these while completing the second challenge, during the head-to-head races. You HAVE to be racing to get a show off skill. Put your difficulty on new racer, and you can easily create situations to drift and pass during head-to-heads. You just need a drift OR e-drift skill, and then pass a drivatar pretty much simultaneously. Not easy, but not the toughest skill in the game. I used the AWD 918 and handbrake E-drift.

Get 3 STARS on a SPEED TRAP using a PORSCHE - Win 120,000 CR - Get in any Porsche, filter your map for speed TRAPS, find one you think is easy, check what the 3 star goal is, and nail it. Does not matter if you already 3 starred every trap, just do it again during the event in a Porsche.

That is all you need to know! Any questions, issues, tips I may have missed or forgot, or anything else, feel free to comment! I hope that this makes everyone aware of the event, and also that you find this to be helpful or useful. As always, thanks for watching/reading, and have a wonderful weekend :)

My XB1 GT: Stevio2175
#5609 Posted : Friday, October 20, 2017 11:40:07 AM(UTC)
Show Off skill is Drift + Pass. If you have Blizzard Mountain, it might be easier to do it there.

When it comes to Speed Trap in a Porsche, the obvious candidate is the 918, but, if you don't have one (nor access to one because the Legends bought them all to flip them), the 991 GT3 RS is another fast enough car and is available from the dealer.

Edited by user Friday, October 20, 2017 11:40:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#5610 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 1:07:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Show Off skill is Drift + Pass. If you have Blizzard Mountain, it might be easier to do it there.

When it comes to Speed Trap in a Porsche, the obvious candidate is the 918, but, if you don't have one (nor access to one because the Legends bought them all to flip them), the 991 GT3 RS is another fast enough car and is available from the dealer.

I believe the 959 can have a 918 swap which will also make for a pretty fast porker!
#5611 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 8:32:12 PM(UTC)
I've done everything but "Showing Your Best" with my modified GT3 RS, but none of them are showing as completed. I did the blueprint challenge as required, also. Anybody else having this issue?
 3 users liked this post.
#5612 Posted : Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:56:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jaysinnva Go to Quoted Post
I've done everything but "Showing Your Best" with my modified GT3 RS, but none of them are showing as completed. I did the blueprint challenge as required, also. Anybody else having this issue?

you need to also attempt the blueprinted bucket list after you have set it up

Are the achievements unlocking
If so try going back to a festival site
I was having a simalar issue but they unlocked as soon as fast traveled back to one

If not have you tried the troubleshooting tips

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
5) Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

a) Waiting... it may be a service delay
b) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
c) Terminate and Restart the game
d) Restart the Console

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.

Edited by user Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:56:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5613 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 7:29:57 AM(UTC)
I tried the above ones, Telemtry on, Antivirus disabled, restarted computer. None of the challenges count. I'm having a feeling the recent Win10 fall update [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] something. Anybody has any idea what I could try before I have to resort to OS reinstall (which I'm probably not gonna do)?

Edited by user Monday, October 23, 2017 6:55:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5614 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2017 4:18:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jaysinnva Go to Quoted Post

you need to also attempt the blueprinted bucket list after you have set it up

Are the achievements unlocking
If so try going back to a festival site
I was having a simalar issue but they unlocked as soon as fast traveled back to one

If not have you tried the troubleshooting tips

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

d) Restart the Console

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section

Thanks for the in-depth reply! I am playing on a new WinX PC. I did do the blueprint immediately upon creation, and tried a different one after creation. None of the challenges show as completed. It could certainly be a telemetry issue, as I disabled a bunch of that stuff as soon as I got the laptop. I will look into that, as well as the known issues thread. Thanks again!
#5615 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 3:59:20 PM(UTC)
Any tips for show off skills? This may be the only event I don't actually finish in all the Forzathons since I've had the game. Done a pass with drift combo multiple times but no "show off" skill is displayed. Pretty much given up on them at this point. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know if I have the patience or time to figure it out.
#5616 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 6:51:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Any tips for show off skills? This may be the only event I don't actually finish in all the Forzathons since I've had the game. Done a pass with drift combo multiple times but no "show off" skill is displayed. Pretty much given up on them at this point. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know if I have the patience or time to figure it out.

You can play on easier difficulty, other than that I recommend dirt events with rally-tuned cars. 911 Carrera RS for example is a good base for a rally build (as it was IRL) and it has the visuals to match as well.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5617 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2017 11:24:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post

The drift needs to be started first and then, whilst drifting, you need to pass a car in a race. There's some conflict between drifting and passing. With drifting, you are slightly out of control and, on level ground, your speed will be decreasing. Passing requires you to be in control and maintaining a higher speed than the car you are overtaking.

As posted previously, the easiest place is Blizzard mountain. There's an event on the left towards the top of the mountain which starts as a long straight run down the mountain and then onto the frozen lake. In any car without snow tires you will automatically drift a lot and since you are going down the mountain, you will not lose any speed. It's the easiest place I've found.
 2 users liked this post.
#5618 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:04:47 AM(UTC)
I'd like to thank T10 & PG for having an extra long Forzathon over the immediate past weekend. It allowed me to go to the GC600 without being worried if I could complete the Challenges. Got them all done when I got back. Oh yeah, had a great time.......
:)
HSV
I just want one!
 1 user liked this post.
#5619 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 1:46:53 AM(UTC)
In today's Forzathon, winning the Mercedes-Benz Sel 300 6.3 from getting 3 stars on the Mountain Top Danger Sign in a Mercedes-Benz is harder than it looks.

Tried a few different cars and upgrades without success. Even had a look at the Auction House to see if I could buy a Mercedes-Benz Sel 300 6.3.

Then I used a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Horizon Edition and a tune called #Forzathon Maxed by flourish7.

Performance is upgraded to S2 970 and worked really well. Got it first time using it. Many thanks to the creator.

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 9:48:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5620 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 2:14:25 AM(UTC)
First time Forzathon is broken for me.
I have done everything now but nothing comes up as completed.

Edit: And yes. Inbefore talby comes with the almighty list, all of those things are good 😂

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 2:26:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5621 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 3:15:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
In today's Forzathon, winning the Mercedes-Benz Sel 300 6.3 from getting 3 stars on the Mountain Top Danger Sign in a Mercedes-Benz is harder than it looks.

Then I used a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Horizon Edition and a tune called #Forzathon Maxed by Flourish 7.

Anyone up to creating a community blueprint of an MB jump from near the start of the airfield?
Also do I need an invite, group our add creators gametag to friends to see the blueprints?
 1 user liked this post.
#5622 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 4:51:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mad Driftz Go to Quoted Post
First time Forzathon is broken for me.
I have done everything now but nothing comes up as completed.

Edit: And yes. Inbefore talby comes with the almighty list, all of those things are good 😂

talby is off line right now, so.......
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

d) Restart the Console

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

talby would be so proud right now..... :)
HSV
I just want one!
#5623 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:07:16 AM(UTC)
Aye :)
I think i'll just end it there. I saw that i had the car in the garage already. Would have done it for the wheelspins and achievements but nevermind :P
#5624 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 5:10:06 AM(UTC)
It is the Danger sign listed as Hill-Top not Mountain top by the airport isn't it? DOH!!

No it isn't lol it's the Mountain top one to the left of the Kiewa Valley text on the map

The A 45 AMG Works

I got "confused" by the talk of a BP from the airport....

Edited by user Friday, October 27, 2017 5:31:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#5625 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2017 9:25:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Tried a few different cars and upgrades without success. Even had a look at the Auction House to see if I could buy a Mercedes-Benz Sel 300 6.3.

Then I used a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series Horizon Edition and a tune called #Forzathon Maxed by Flourish 7.

Performance is upgraded to to S2 970 and worked really well. Got it first time using it. Many thanks to the creator.

Another endorsement for that tune (although the creator is "flourish7", no space). Worked a treat.
266 Pages<<223224225226227>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error