266 Pages<<221222223224225>>PrevNext
#5551 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 10:16:03 AM(UTC)
Definitely broken for me. Did the "Win a race in an Abarth" and didn't get anything.
 3 users liked this post.
#5552 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 12:03:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sectortwo Go to Quoted Post
Definitely broken for me. Did the "Win a race in an Abarth" and didn't get anything.

I used the Abarth 695 Biposto and did an exhibition race and got it. Good luck :)

"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#5553 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 12:09:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sectortwo Go to Quoted Post

Does this really need to be posted every week
12 months after release but anyway

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1) Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On. If you have 550 cars in your garage, auction/remove one or two.
2) If you are playing on PC: make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting, and turn off antivirus programs (see Known Issues thread in the Support forum)
3) Reboot before starting the challenges - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
4) Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
5) Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
6) Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution. (If a "Race" doesn't work in online, try solo mode)
7) When Challenges show 'Complete' but no reward you can try (in order of least impact to most):

a) Waiting... it may be a service delay
b) Try completing another event to trigger the event send/receipt
c) Terminate and Restart the game
d) Restart the Console

If you are asking for help or explanation for why you're not receiving Achievements/awards, include the following in your post:
-The date/time you attempted the challenge
-Which platform you're playing on
-Confirmation that you have tried all of the above troubleshooting
-If the Forzathon menu shows the challenge as complete or not
-% of completion for the challenge as shown in the console dashboard Achievements section
-If you've had trouble with Forzathon before or if this is a new issue.

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 12:10:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#5554 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 3:02:56 PM(UTC)
Head to head races don't count for the Abarth Challenge, but the Exhibition races do, as expected. No problems encountered, all challenges done.
HSV
I just want one!
#5555 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 6:09:21 PM(UTC)
I have done the Airfield Danger Sign now twice since I got the game
and both times I have done the jump with 3 stars and didn't get the reward. Today I used
a BAC, Porsche 918 and a Centenario. After 6 months, I'm used to the games disappointments.
My FH3 quits at least 2 to 3 times a day. FM6 was rock solid..so i know it's not
the Xbox one.
#5556 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:39:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IP Daily 119 Go to Quoted Post
I have done the Airfield Danger Sign now twice since I got the game
and both times I have done the jump with 3 stars and didn't get the reward. Today I used
a BAC, Porsche 918 and a Centenario. After 6 months, I'm used to the games disappointments.
My FH3 quits at least 2 to 3 times a day. FM6 was rock solid..so i know it's not
the Xbox one.

What is the distance you are jumping
You need to beat 168 metres not just have 3 stars come up
If you have previously had 3 stars it will always show 3 stars even when you havent made the distance

Also go through the checklist i posted above

Edited by user Saturday, September 30, 2017 3:11:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5557 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 2:29:20 AM(UTC)
When in the Forzathon challenge it says "Complete/Win a Race", Head to Head Races don't count. Forzathon is always very specific regarding when you need head to head or regular race.

I completed the Abarth challenge in a 695 Biposto. This is a pretty nice car to drive, actually, it's very small and reacts very quickly to inputs, I like it.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5558 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 2:56:19 PM(UTC)
I actually ended up doing the airport danger sign in an S1 Cayenne, for some reason when I skimmed over the challenge list I read that it needed to be done in a Porsche - 5 minutes of trying with a 918 (for speed) and I switched to the Cayenne, only took a couple of goes after that as it pretty much was the same as when we had to do it in the G-Wagen
#5559 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 7:11:12 AM(UTC)
Anyone gonna do this tomorrow?
 1 user liked this post.
#5560 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:31:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mad Driftz Go to Quoted Post
Anyone gonna do this tomorrow?

Absolutely. All very simple, solo challenges. And I don't have the F-Type HE yet.
#5561 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:35:51 AM(UTC)
Yeah, it seems to be really easy.

Had one F-Type already so i figured i'd sell it today. Sold it for 4.6mil ✌️

Edited by user Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:36:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5562 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:45:03 AM(UTC)

Great decision to cash in on it before everybody has one.

#5563 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:02:56 AM(UTC)
Yea it was a good payout. Moving on abit to FM7 so no point in having 2 of them
#5564 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:37:12 AM(UTC)

I need to remember to do this tonight.

1 user liked this post.
#5565 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:59:40 AM(UTC)
Another co-op free Forzathon this weekend so free to play FM7.... it's the only time I'm playing FH3 now....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#5566 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:25:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V6PBS UK Go to Quoted Post
Another co-op free Forzathon this weekend so free to play FM7.... it's the only time I'm playing FH3 now....

yep i'm the same , I might go back and finish the achievements that I been to lazy to get, if I can be bothered
 1 user liked this post.
#5567 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:11:04 PM(UTC)
I'll likely do the Forzathon activities and I may pick up the remaining achievements but my time with FH 3 is drawing to a close.
#5568 Posted : Thursday, October 5, 2017 11:19:04 PM(UTC)
gee it's a hard one this week
3 starred the speed trap then did a street race which popped the other 3 challenges, all done in under 5 minutes
#5569 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:16:21 AM(UTC)

why do people pay so much, they will be going cheap this weekend

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 1:16:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5570 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:50:44 AM(UTC)
Yes I am the same here but I still have work to do on hot wheels so I will keep doing H3 forzathons. I hope the FM7 forzathons do not clash but having H3 gives you options.
 1 user liked this post.
#5571 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:57:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
gee it's a hard one this week
3 starred the speed trap then did a street race which popped the other 3 challenges, all done in under 5 minutes

Indeed - it's got to be one of the easiest ever.... Back to FM7 Elite Cups...

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 12:58:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#5572 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:59:52 AM(UTC)
I have no idea why the bulk of the Forza community thinks of a Motorsport game as a successor to Horizon and vice-versa... When I tried the FM7 demo, it was clear the cars handle quite a bit differently. The underlying physics engine is similar but in Motorsport the tires are much stiffer and the cars have way less lateral grip than in Horizon. I'll be getting FM7 soon because it seems to have some features I'm very interested in as well as different cars, but the Motorsport branch doesn't seem to have the same carefree approach of the Horizon one...

I understand designers and tuners moving on, but not the people who race, cruise, drift or just fool around...

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 1:01:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#5573 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 3:45:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

why do people pay so much, they will be going cheap this weekend
I don't know but, dam, I got wrapped up in 7 and forgot to sell it

#5574 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 4:15:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
I have no idea why the bulk of the Forza community thinks of a Motorsport game as a successor to Horizon and vice-versa... When I tried the FM7 demo, it was clear the cars handle quite a bit differently. The underlying physics engine is similar but in Motorsport the tires are much stiffer and the cars have way less lateral grip than in Horizon. I'll be getting FM7 soon because it seems to have some features I'm very interested in as well as different cars, but the Motorsport branch doesn't seem to have the same carefree approach of the Horizon one...

I understand designers and tuners moving on, but not the people who race, cruise, drift or just fool around...

There a vast difference between the Demo and the Full Game... I was having my doubts after Playing the Demo ... But they soon disappeared

#5575 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 9:58:54 AM(UTC)
ok so i have just payed over 6mill to buy 4 different hyper cars and it has givin me the 3 of the 4 forzathon events for some reason it will not give me the F-type i have used and bought 4 hypers cars and been to 6 speed traps for nothing
266 Pages<<221222223224225>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error