266 Pages<<220221222223224>>PrevNext
#5526 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRK333 Go to Quoted Post
Yeh talby I saw that but how do I get the challenges into the box in the first place. I noticed that the tracker lists all the achievements not yet completed

press X when on the achievements and they become marked as favourites
#5527 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 1:28:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FEVER T1ME Go to Quoted Post
So i see some struggling with threading the needle. First of all fast isnt always the best. The forzathon says with ANY ferrari, so lower class ones are eligible for this. I used the 166 barn find car with DJS's b class tune and started up a private freeroam. Simply drove backwards on the highway next to the cars and used the grip advantage of the 166 to maneuver out of an accident. Its easy and slow, and you'll get the achievement in no time. if you dont have a 166, try the dino or any smaller ferrari. Hope this helps.

or just drive up and down the beachside main rd at the goldcoast about 5 or 6 times and it should be done
almost always cars coming both directions with plenty of room between them
#5528 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 2:25:27 PM(UTC)
The mini challenge won't unlock for me (on PC), i've tried multiple times, with both my '12 and '65 minis. I've tried restarting my system multiples times, restarting my router but nothing seems to work. Achievement tracker doesn't even show the 'join the party' achievement. I've been trying every since the forzathon went up, the other 3 challenges were finished easily. I've had this kind of issue before, but a simple restart usually solved the problem. Anyone know what I can do to get the car?
 1 user liked this post.
#5529 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 10:44:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HedHuntr25 Go to Quoted Post
The mini challenge won't unlock for me (on PC), i've tried multiple times, with both my '12 and '65 minis. I've tried restarting my system multiples times, restarting my router but nothing seems to work. Achievement tracker doesn't even show the 'join the party' achievement. I've been trying every since the forzathon went up, the other 3 challenges were finished easily. I've had this kind of issue before, but a simple restart usually solved the problem. Anyone know what I can do to get the car?

Did achievement tracker list it at the beginning of the Forzathon and while you tried the first time? The fact it's now gone might mean it's a "delivery" problem - hopefully NG can look into and sort it out for you after the weekend ...
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#5530 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:52:16 AM(UTC)

Looking at your FH3 Forzathon Achievements it seems previous online and co-op ones are also locked :(
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#5531 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 5:00:42 AM(UTC)
i didn't start looking at the achievement tracker until it didn't work so i don't know
#5532 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:27:41 AM(UTC)
i didn't start looking at the achievement tracker until it didn't work so i don't know

It's definitely showing as locked unfortunately :(

#5533 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 4:52:08 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or I simply can't find an Online Adventure to take part in so I can win the Mini? The game keeps looking for an Online Adventure forever... I've tried both standard and custom modes.

All other online features seem to work fine here, I just bought a Jag off the AH to test whether it was a connection issue and I was able to buy it as well as download a design for it... Don't understand why this is happening.

One would expect lots of people are doing these challenges to get the Mini, so I believe it could be a server issue.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5534 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:15:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or I simply can't find an Online Adventure to take part in so I can win the Mini? The game keeps looking for an Online Adventure forever... I've tried both standard and custom modes.

All other online features seem to work fine here, I just bought a Jag off the AH to test whether it was a connection issue and I was able to buy it as well as download a design for it... Don't understand why this is happening.

One would expect lots of people are doing these challenges to get the Mini, so I believe it could be a server issue.

Have you got it yet
This forzathon still has 2 days to go

Edited by user Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:50:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5535 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 12:05:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Have you got it yet

I'm gonna try it again later today. :)

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5536 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 1:52:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Have you got it yet

I'm gonna try it again later today. :)

It can be done in freeroam as well if you have someone to do it with
 1 user liked this post.
#5537 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 6:29:21 AM(UTC)
Anyone still needing it I'm around for the next few hours...

OK no takers... I'm going to be playing now but not accepting forzathon related invites....

Edited by user Monday, September 25, 2017 9:05:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5538 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ViperSRT001 Go to Quoted Post
will the forzathon challenges be replayed?

What do you mean replayed?

Will they be back later on? Maybe, with Forza 7 coming out in a week they probably won't be as attentive to H3, but they'll probably still do forzathons every now and then.

Can you replay them again to get the rewards a second time? No.
#5539 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:03:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

Will they be back later on? Maybe, with Forza 7 coming out in a week they probably won't be as attentive to H3, but they'll probably still do forzathons every now and then.

The prizes are only available during the active window... There's nothing to say they might not recycle them at some later date but it hasn't happened yet...

#5540 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 9:05:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post

As it stands you only get one chance (well one per account if you have multiple ones) to get the rewards during the active forzathon period ... They haven't recycled any yet...

#5541 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:44:59 PM(UTC)
Will Forzathon continue after october?
#5542 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:46:19 PM(UTC)
i'm trying to get the barn find rumors.
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/2/2046 1:34:58 AM(UTC)
#5543 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 1:28:26 AM(UTC)
i'm trying to get the barn find rumors.

No one knows when or if they will be redone all you can do is wait till they show up aqgain either as a normal Barn Find rumor in game or as a Forzathon Challenge. Was a some what strange decision that they made as it really limited who has them and any who Bought the game after that date or missed those ForzaThons have no way of getting thoes Barn Find As Rumours at the moment.
 1 user liked this post.
#5544 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:52:40 AM(UTC)
I really hope they release all those Forzathon cars in a GOTY edition of some sort in the future... It's annoying to miss completion due to being a late adopter. It would also greatly deflate the prices of things like the 991 Turbo S, I mean, people aren't even ashamed of selling cars like this one at ridiculously high prices when all they do is add a lazy max tune and a lame paintjob. Unfortunately, being a Legend is a matter of popularity, not putting out good content.

It made sense to keep those cars exclusive for a while, but FM7 is releasing tomorrow and people are moving on, so it's pointless to maintain their exclusivity forever when the game will die in a year with the release of FH4.

EDIT: To anyone struggling with this week's Forzathon jump to get the 930 Turbo, I've got three words for you... Aventador Twin Turbo.

Edited by user Friday, September 29, 2017 12:10:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#5545 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 3:58:55 AM(UTC)
For being a Friday it's unusually quiet here in the topic
 1 user liked this post.
#5546 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 4:13:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mad Driftz Go to Quoted Post

Likely because FM7 early access launch day is today.

Even I thought I'd just get the 930 on my alt quickly and then call it, not even bothering with any others on my main or alt.
One of "The 50"
#5547 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 4:18:46 AM(UTC)
Yea probs. Still waiting for my FM7 so I figured i'd do it.

X class Porsche 918 with offroad tires, got 3/4 challenges done like that.
#5548 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:08:59 AM(UTC)
Hopefully the Forzathon isn't bugged. I've been blasting up and down the highway for about an hour to get the 30 speed skill thing but it's still locked.
#5549 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:31:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mad Driftz Go to Quoted Post

Even for an average driver like me the challenges today are so easy it's hardly worth a comment. I'd already got the Porsche but I don't mind duplicates and I got a Lotus Evora S from one of the wheelspins.

Collected two FM7 Ultimate steelbooks as soon as the shops opened. My PC struggles with Apex so at present I'm not that interested in the Windows version. Instead of upgrading or getting a new PC, I'm going down the XBox One X route.

The speed skill thing wasn't bugged a few hours ago. Took 3 trips along the highway and it popped up immediately.

#5550 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 9:20:15 AM(UTC)
Hi, for a few weeks I have problem with forzathon. I'm passing the challenges and getting xbox achievments but I'm not getting rewards in game. The challenges are still not done but I can't pass them because I've already had xbox achievment. Anyone else has the same issue?
266 Pages<<220221222223224>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error