266 Pages<<145146147148149>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#3651 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:47:04 PM(UTC)

May 12th-14th LEAD THE WAY
Events open at midnight (3am Eastern Friday) and close Sunday night Pacific time (3am Eastern Monday the 15th)

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

#Forzathon Burn Free
Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Stunt Double
Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon A Solid Round
Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

#Forzathon Shaking All Over
Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

Tips to help ensure you unlock Achievements and receive gifts:
  • If you're having trouble, keep it simple, play as the manufacturer intended in the simplest way, trigger a connection with the server, and make sure your settings aren't blocking awards:
  • Reboot (by holding the console power button) before you attempt the challenges to get a good sync to the server.
  • Check to see if your console/PC is due for any system updates, and install them.
  • In the game, confirm that your Home menu / Settings / HUD / Notifications are On.
  • If your garage is full (550 cars), remove one or two.
  • On PC, make sure the Windows setting for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry is enabled, and disable or remove antispyware or antivirus programs as these limit Windows communication with the server.
  • Complete active prompts from ANNA: festival site upgrade / Lineup / active Championship etc. Try completing an Upgrade on a car and then Drive to trigger a gamesave.
  • Make sure you're attempting a challenge in the active Forzathon period: "Ends In" timer is active, "Starts In" is not eligible.
  • Use the console dashboard Achievement tracker to make sure required count for skills etc is increasing as you complete them, or use a Bucket List Blueprint with a Skill challenge to confirm the same.
  • Ask the community if you are interpreting the descriptions correctly.
  • If you think you haven't received a gift car, try Sorting your garage a couple different ways to find it. Forzathon gifts are not in the Message Center or Autoshow.
  • If you've done the above and it's still not popping, try rebooting your router as well as your gaming hardware.
  • If you have the Play Anywhere option, try completing the challenge on your other device. Try logging out of the Xbox app on Windows and then log back in.
  • Make sure there's no Xbox Live Status issue preventing any success.
  • Terminate the game or clear it by opening a different game, and then go back to FH3 and try again.
  • Shut it down, sleep on it, and try again tomorrow.

If none of the above is working, don't get cranky and spite T10 or people who are trying to help you. Nobody has psychic insight into why things aren't working for you; help others help you diagnose the issue by posting all of the following:
- The date/time you attempted the challenge.
- The gaming platform you're using.
- Confirmation that you visually confirmed all the above tips. Post the ones you don't have access to.
- Does the Forzathon menu show the challenge as complete?
- Is the Achievement showing as Unlocked on your Xbox profile?
- Is this a new issue or have you had trouble unlocking Forzathon challenges before?
- Is your account a child account, a non-Gold account, or possibly logged in anywhere else?
- Are you using any nonstandard equipment or settings that could interfere with the game/server?

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 6:39:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#3652 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:48:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Milliotseb Go to Quoted Post

May 23rd (one day) JUST A LITTLE RECREATION

#Forzathon Soaring Luxury
3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

Looks like the huracan HE will keep her AH exclusivity ;)

Haha! Is this actually what you have to do to win the Huracan!? Glad I have 2 then. This challenge sounds very tough...!
#3653 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 1:57:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NumerableToast Go to Quoted Post

3 Star the Airport Danger Sign in the Mercedes-Benz G 65 AMG to win the Lamborghini Huracàn HE

Haha! Is this actually what you have to do to win the Huracan!? Glad I have 2 then. This challenge sounds very tough...!

Am excited for this Porsche...but for giggles I am gonna do this just to do it. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] about Huracan, I auction.

Edited by user Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:04:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#3654 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:16:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rrszz Go to Quoted Post
I made a tune and guide to get it easily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAH0xkxIRI

Not sure about this one. Did it exactly like your video about 15 times and fell short by about 10 meters every time. Not sure how 515 meters is even remotely possible. Something's off.
 2 users liked this post.
#3655 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:27:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
I made a tune and guide to get it easily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAH0xkxIRI

Not sure about this one. Did it exactly like your video about 15 times and fell short by about 10 meters every time. Not sure how 515 meters is even remotely possible. Something's off.

Wow your game really has it in for you, you are tagged for bad spins and you are tagged for danger signs to be measured in meters instead of feet :-)
I blame the ants.
#3656 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:56:37 PM(UTC)

try to keep the car on the ground as much as possible when driving up, if you are a few MPH short at the ramp just rewind a bit and see if you could get the perfect line through. 145 at the sand dune at the top of the hill should do the trick.

And yeah, it's going to going to take quite a few tries to nail it just right.

Edited by user Thursday, May 11, 2017 9:02:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3657 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:13:22 PM(UTC)

I didn't try from that site :). Big Thanks!
 2 users liked this post.
#3658 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 10:22:49 PM(UTC)
The easiest way to perform 'Stuntman Skills' and a complete guide to the Lead The Way #FORZATHON:
#FORZATHON Lead The Way
#3659 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2017 11:39:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MookStunna Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: NumerableToast Go to Quoted Post

Am excited for this Porsche...but for giggles I am gonna do this just to do it. [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] about Huracan, I auction.

I'd be more excited if it wasn't another 911.
 2 users liked this post.
#3660 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 1:17:28 AM(UTC)

April 7th-10th
#Forzathon Pace Yourself
Complete a Race in an AMC car to receive a Barn Find Rumor

#Forzathon Sewing Machine
Perform 10 Threading the Needle Skills to receive 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Back-Half Breakout
Complete 3 Drag Races to earn 55,000 XP

#Forzathon Triple Out
Finish in the Top 3 of an Online Race to win the Dodge Dart Super Stock HE

[/quote]

Forever missing a barn find!!! 😭

I don't mind not winning the "regular" cars. I can buy them any time.
But this empty barn find is killing me!
#3661 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:00:09 AM(UTC)
stupid question, is this weeks Porsche a new to fh3 or is it one we've already had, I know we had it in FH2, don't want to spend time trying to win a car I might already have, too many hot wheels races still to do.
 1 user liked this post.
#3662 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:11:14 AM(UTC)
Oh my, sold my only Huracan yesterday for 3 mil.

Can someone share a good tune for the Benz, please? :)

Gonna start practising.

Edited by user Friday, May 12, 2017 3:11:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3663 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:16:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Neverender123 Go to Quoted Post
stupid question, is this weeks Porsche a new to fh3 or is it one we've already had, I know we had it in FH2, don't want to spend time trying to win a car I might already have, too many hot wheels races still to do.

All the porsche won in forzathon can only be won there. Otherwise you'll need to buy one from AH
 2 users liked this post.
#3664 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:36:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Neverender123 Go to Quoted Post

It is new to FH3 and not part of the Porsche pack, so you probably don't have it.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#3665 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 3:39:18 AM(UTC)
ok great thanks, I'll get me one later.
 1 user liked this post.
#3666 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 8:47:44 AM(UTC)

May #Forzathon details

Events begin at 3am Eastern on the dates shown (midnight Pacific time)
For calendar view see www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

May 12th-15th LEAD THE WAY

#Forzathon Burn Free
Perform 10 Burnout Skills to receive 55,000 CR

#Forzathon Stunt Double
Perform 20 Hot Wheels Air Skills or Stuntman Skills to earn 95,000 XP

#Forzathon A Solid Round
Beat a Rival to win the Porsche 911 GT2 RS

#Forzathon Shaking All Over
Get 3 Stars on a Danger Sign in the Bone Shaker or Meyers Manx to win 3 Wheelspins and 100,000 CR

May 19th-22nd OUTBACK FIELD TRIP

#Forzathon Tree Hugger
Perform 20 Lumberjack Skills to receive 85,000 CR

#Forzathon Play S'More
Complete 3 Playground Games to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flashlight Start
Complete a Street Race to win the Porsche Carrera GT

#Forzathon Always Prepared
Complete a Bucket List that ends in the Outback to earn 75,000 XP

#Forzathon That Was Close
Perform 10 Near Miss Skills in a Sports Utility Hero to receive 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Cultural Phenomenon
Complete 5 Head-to-Head races in a Land Rover to earn 85,000 XP

#Forzathon How Sporting
Win a Championship in a Sports Utility Hero to win 3 Wheelspins

May 26th-29th AT THE CROSSROADS

#Forzathon Family Tour
Complete an Online Adventure to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Double Duty
Complete 2 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Forced Induction
Get 3 Stars on a Speed Zone in an Extreme Track Toy to win the Porsche 911 Turbo S

#Forzathon Qualifying Procedure
Complete a Championship to earn 85,000 XP

June 2nd?

#Forzathon Luxury Crossover
Complete 3 Street Races to win the Porsche Macan Turbo and 50,000 CR

#Forzathon A Song to Sing
Bank a Skill Chain during 3 Skill Songs to win 3 Wheelspins

#Forzathon Flying the Coop
Perform 20 Ultimate Air Skills in a Super Saloon to receive 25,000 CR and the Rooster Horn

#Forzathon Pull Into the Station
Complete a Race to receive 25,000 CR and the Train Horn

Where do you FIND this stuff, Manteo?!?!?!
#3667 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 9:38:08 AM(UTC)
If anyone has even managed 168+ meters on the airport jump in a g65 amg I'll be surprised as I've barely got close to 120 meters. Looks like the forzathon for the Lamborghini hurracan is going to be one for me to skip as it's just impossible to do unless you either get lucky or cheat somehow.
#3668 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 10:12:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STEVEtheP1R4TE Go to Quoted Post
The easiest way to perform 'Stuntman Skills' and a complete guide to the Lead The Way #FORZATHON:
#FORZATHON Lead The Way

Thanks for a helpful video :)

"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#3669 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 10:35:07 AM(UTC)
Hello
I am playing Forza 3 on windows 10
And the last challenge wont work i can jump but the counter wont start so the jump wont count are there more pc players whit the same problem ?
#3670 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 10:50:08 AM(UTC)

It worked for me. I tried this and just hit the 3 stars target of 168m after maybe 2-3 runs. Cheers.
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
 1 user liked this post.
#3671 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 10:51:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wielo21 Go to Quoted Post
Hello
I am playing Forza 3 on windows 10
And the last challenge wont work i can jump but the counter wont start so the jump wont count are there more pc players whit the same problem ?

Do you mean, the distance counter? The only reason that would happen is if the Danger Sign was not unlocked/discovered.

Are you sure the Danger Sign is active?

#3672 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 12:11:00 PM(UTC)

You're the man rrszz. I could only do a best of 106 metres with an S1 tune, and with your tune, 159 metres on the first attempt! Thanks! Bring on the Huracan HE on the 23rd!
#3673 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 12:21:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Wow your game really has it in for you, you are tagged for bad spins and you are tagged for danger signs to be measured in meters instead of feet :-)

lol I never noticed his distance was FT. No wonder I was amazed! That makes less confused. Hopefully I can nail it with a few more tries. The wheel spins do have it in for me though. Had 5 spins and only got about 100000 credits. I honestly think VIP membership gives you horrible spins. My friend was getting great spins almost every time. He just bought the VIP pass and he gets 2000-10000 constantly now. Not a huge deal because money comes pretty easy anyway, but it makes buying VIP kind of useless.

#3674 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2017 5:52:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

lol I never noticed his distance was FT. No wonder I was amazed! That makes less confused. Hopefully I can nail it with a few more tries. The wheel spins do have it in for me though. Had 5 spins and only got about 100000 credits. I honestly think...

Dude, stop. Just stop. This is the kind of **** that makes devs roll their eyes, throw their hands up, and address nothing at all.

#3675 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 10:14:42 AM(UTC)
Forzathon for a Barn Find of the Mach 5. I know its not a real car but having the car would be cool. I know adding the effects of the button would be additional work.

Daelvil NVR2L8
266 Pages<<145146147148149>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error