266 Pages<<141142143144145>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#3551 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 2:42:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SupraTwinTur8o Go to Quoted Post
Whats the challenges for all the events?

Look at your forzathon tab in game

I still don't know where that is. Only time I see any Forzathon anything in the pause menu is when one is currently active. Where is this tab you speak of hidden?

Exactly. When the Forzathon is active the pause menu shows all the challenges. Not sure why you're asking since you seem to know when and where to see the info.

1 user liked this post.
#3552 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 2:51:59 PM(UTC)
Poor choices of words. There is no Forzathon tab. But one of the boxes on the main pause screen will occasionally show the Forzathon, which you can select when it rotates to that topic.
#3553 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:37:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumagedGravy Go to Quoted Post
I saw that, and I was going to sell mine, but I'm afraid they will nerf the new one like they did the Chevelle. I don't really think they will, but it seems like they regretted making them so useful. Maybe that's why they haven't released any since the first round of wheelspins.

This is a good point to make, there's no guarantees the returning Huracan HE will be a skills boost like the original release.
#3554 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:48:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NumerableToast Go to Quoted Post

Been looking online and can't seem to find any more info from the usual sources. Anyone on here know? Manteo I'm looking at you haha

Haven't been passed out yet just the basics.
Only details are put for this upcoming weeks only. When Max sees them he post them up in here.

Another good place to look is:
https://www.trueachievem...rza-Horizon-3/challenges

Be patient
 2 users liked this post.
#3555 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:59:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gsxrboy750au Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PlumagedGravy Go to Quoted Post
I saw that, and I was going to sell mine, but I'm afraid they will nerf the new one like they did the Chevelle. I don't really think they will, but it seems like they regretted making them so useful. Maybe that's why they haven't released any since the first round of wheelspins.

This is a good point to make, there's no guarantees the returning Huracan HE will be a skills boost like the original release.

There is no precedent of 2 different versions of the same he car having different stat boosts.

Yes the Chevelle gives less than the others but there are not 2 different versions of it.
I blame the ants.
#3556 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:24:53 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or did anyone else not get the wheel spins after 3 flag rush games
 1 user liked this post.
#3557 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:08:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Disable auctions for those additional Forzathon prize cars then. If the whole purpose of the auction house is to create an artificial "exclusivity" for digital cars, get that out of car games immediately.

I don't see an issue with the premise of winning a Forzathon car and then being allowed to purchase some more. You still need to complete Forzathon, so it's not like it isn't exclusive already.

Make additional purchases of Forzathon cars not able to be sold, everyone's happy. Heck, I'd throw this in for Barn Finds as well.

But the exclusivity is not artificial in the current system. That's precisely the point of your proposal, you want more than one, but it's very expensive to have multiples because there's a limited quantity of them out there. These porches are rarer than even the first batch of HE cars that were taken off the wheel spins.

Edited by user Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:10:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3558 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:26:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Epic z v 10 Go to Quoted Post
All those people spending stupid amounts of money on the Huracán will no longer be worth anything😂😂😂

It's still going to be worth tons! It's only a one day event, lots of folks will not get it.
 1 user liked this post.
#3559 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:42:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Poor choices of words. There is no Forzathon tab. But one of the boxes on the main pause screen will occasionally show the Forzathon, which you can select when it rotates to that topic.

Try going to the "social" tab which should be the next tab over from the main pause tab. That one seems to always have a Forzathon box in the bottom right with the timer. Highlight that and see the challenges.

Edited by user Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:47:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3560 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 5:56:53 PM(UTC)
Just wondering if this Forzathon is over yet? I haven't had access to my Xbox since it began.
#3561 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 6:15:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LAZARUSceelai Go to Quoted Post
Just wondering if this Forzathon is over yet? I haven't had access to my Xbox since it began.

It ends at 07:00 UTC (midnight US Pacific daylight time) on Monday, so just a few hours left!
#3562 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:10:31 PM(UTC)
3 hours 50 minutes remaining (midnight Pacific).
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#3563 Posted : Sunday, April 30, 2017 7:18:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AgonizedSpace13 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

Try going to the "social" tab which should be the next tab over from the main pause tab. That one seems to always have a Forzathon box in the bottom right with the timer. Highlight that and see the challenges.

Occasionally its locked. If that is the case it usually means there are a good couple of days before the next one.
I blame the ants.
#3564 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:25:32 AM(UTC)
Is there somewhere I can see all the past Forzathon challenges/prizes? Mainly the car prizes. Mainly, mainly the car prizes for online challenges. I know the Ford GT is one, so I got that at the AH. I also know that the Lola and a Ferrari were prizes for online challenges. I was going to get those at the AH also, but totally forgot about them.

7 users liked this post.
#3565 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:32:07 AM(UTC)
Upcoming:
1957 Porsche 356A Speedster
2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)
2003 Porsche Carrera GT
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S (991)
Lambo Huracan HE

Gift / award car history
[/quote]
#3566 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:42:37 AM(UTC)
Thanks, Max!
#3567 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:56:33 AM(UTC)
Upcoming when? I NEED the carrera gt.

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 1 user liked this post.
#3568 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 11:01:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post

May Forzathon schedule in the Week in Review:

www.forzamotorsport.net/news/wir_4_28_17

May 5th-8th DOING IT FOR THE FANS
Barn Find

May 12th-15th LEAD THE WAY
2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (997)

May 19th-22nd OUTBACK FIELD TRIP
2003 Porsche Carrera GT

May 23rd JUST A LITTLE RECREATION
Lamborghini Huracan HE

May 26th-29th AT THE CROSSROADS
2014? Porsche 911 Turbo S (991) (year not specified but this car was DLC for FM6)

#3569 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 11:28:07 AM(UTC)
ManteoMax

AWESOME BRO! Much appreciated.

Now to compare that to what I got in my garge.
#3570 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 2:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CW40 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Look at your forzathon tab in game

I still don't know where that is. Only time I see any Forzathon anything in the pause menu is when one is currently active. Where is this tab you speak of hidden?

Exactly. When the Forzathon is active the pause menu shows all the challenges. Not sure why you're asking since you seem to know when and where to see the info.

Ok was poor wording
I have fixed it now
Forzathon TILE in the social TAB..its even in the first pause screen as well when forzathons are active

But you weren't even the original poster
And I'm guessing it's not even the answer he wanted because that screen is too obvious
When the challenges are actually updated to xbox live you can look at what's is required to beat the challenges in the xbox achievements app
As well as at the true achievements page

Edited by user Monday, May 1, 2017 2:23:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3571 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 2:51:06 PM(UTC)
Okay, so for my fellow non-Gold players, here's the rides that could only be won though online racing (Brat and Warthog excluded because they became available later with offline challenges)

I've bought the Ford GT, Mustang and Sesto Elemento at the AH. Since I'm missing the Carrera GT Forzathon, looks like my AH wishlist will go 599xx first, Carrera GT second, Dart HE third, then the Lola a distant fourth. Maybe I'll buy the rest one day.
#3572 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 3:00:30 PM(UTC)
So I was wondering if I should sell my Huracan HE now while it's still going for big bucks in the AH, or should I just keep it along with the extra one I get in the upcoming Forzathon? I know the AH prices will go down after the Forzathon so I might sell it now and get a nice chunk of credits, and get the one from the Forzathon. What do you think?

Edited by user Monday, May 1, 2017 3:01:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza Faithful since FM4.
#3573 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 3:14:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
So I was wondering if I should sell my Huracan HE now while it's still going for big bucks in the AH, or should I just keep it along with the extra one I get in the upcoming Forzathon? I know the AH prices will go down after the Forzathon so I might sell it now and get a nice chunk of credits, and get the one from the Forzathon. What do you think?

It's entirely up to you. I personally wouldn't worry about the forzathon ruining the AH pricing. In my experience it's the exact opposite. But it may go down. I doubt it though. Forzathons per achievements only account for 3-6% the brat was 14%. The 918 was 4.65% and see what it goes for. I think the huracan skills HE will always be pretty sought after.

Edited by user Monday, May 1, 2017 3:15:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3574 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 3:54:50 PM(UTC)
I sold my HE for about 5m credits the other day. I've rarely used it, so will only be looking at doing a new livery for it when it comes as part of the Forzathon.
#3575 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2017 10:54:24 PM(UTC)
They're giving the Huracan HE away after I bouth it for 5 mil at AH?

Thanks a lot PG...
266 Pages<<141142143144145>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error