This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
225 Pages<<103104105106107>>PrevNext
#2601 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 12:10:09 PM(UTC)
Haha great so i [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] myself for 2 mil buying 4 merc's thinking i could sell them for 2mil each... just perfect

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 2:33:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2602 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 12:49:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
So what are lucky escape skills?

Near miss while drifting.

Thanks

Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
So ANY car with "Cobra" in the title should work for "Battling With Snakes". Be it the Shelby Cobra, Mustang II King Cobra or SVT Cobra R. Well, that's how I would do it at least. You never know what cars work and don't work when the challenges are vague like that. "100 Daredevil skills in a truck" comes to mind.

I hope SVT Cobra is allowed because I don't have the Shelby yet, and don't have the money to buy one just for this forzathon.

2000 Mustang Cobra SVT did not work for me
#2603 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 1:21:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vidiman1 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

So ANY car with "Cobra" in the title should work for "Battling With Snakes". Be it the Shelby Cobra, Mustang II King Cobra or SVT Cobra R. Well, that's how I would do it at least. You never know what cars work and don't work when the challenges are vague like that. "100 Daredevil skills in a truck" comes to mind.

I hope SVT Cobra is allowed because I don't have the Shelby yet, and don't have the money to buy one just for this forzathon.

try a different race, it has worked for others

https://forums.forzamoto...zathon.aspx#post_691101

I also used the 2002 svt cobra to complete the challenge
Dont do head to heads..they dont work this week

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 3:35:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2604 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 1:21:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vidiman1 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks

It worked for me. So did the Mustang II King Cobra (2nd account)
 1 user liked this post.
#2605 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 2:43:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ssrdemo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: mrtin en erica Go to Quoted Post
You mean that as in i need to be a legendary painter/tuner or is it enough to just put a legend paint and tune on the car ?

You have to be one.

This has to be the most unbalanced rule in the game.
Firstly if you buy a car for an inflated price due to the paint you should be able to sell it for the same if it still carries the paint !
Secondly if the car is supposed to be worth more due to paint it should carry a paint that has X amount of downloads / popularity / likes and NOT just a 2 min coat of flat black by a 5 star painter - that is not worth anything extra.

Finally if this was ammended then this question would not be asked so often - it only gets asked because the way it is makes no sense.
#2606 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 2:50:12 PM(UTC)
So for my first challenge i chose the Cobra race to see if the King Cobra would work, on completion 2 achievments popped for the same race ??
I know the race was an event but to obtain complete an event as well as complete a race in a cobra for the same race is a bit stupid - dont they test this stuff before releasing the forzathon?

Just lucky the next challenge wasnt to complete the other 2 races, other wise all 3 would have been over in the same race.
#2607 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 2:50:57 PM(UTC)
So, I was wondering, what if you're a completionist, and you 3-stared every pr stunt, doesn't that bar you from that "get a 3-star on a pr stunt" reward or do you just have to set a new pb?

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 2:51:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2608 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:01:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bazt3rd Go to Quoted Post
So, I was wondering, what if you're a completionist, and you 3-stared every pr stunt, doesn't that bar you from that "get a 3-star on a pr stunt" reward or do you just have to set a new pb?

You can do the same stunt three times as long as you meet the three star requirement. I just did the jungle danger sign (the first one you encounter in the game) three times in a row and the challenge popped.
#2609 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:25:55 PM(UTC)
2000 Ford SVT Cobra R DID work for me.

Thanks for the tips on driving on the highway for the Lucky Escapes.

A lot of my future Challenges are already 100% but still locked. I know these events are timed and will only unlock during the stated period but curious any way.
HSV
I just want one!
 5 users liked this post.
#2610 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 3:37:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mrtin en erica Go to Quoted Post
Haha great so i [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] myself for 2 mil buying 4 merc's thinking i could sell them for 2mil each... just perfect

That's what you get for being greedy and not knowing how the auction house works
#2611 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:07:35 PM(UTC)
Anyone having issues with the unlock. I did the cobra one and unlocked two of them, had the ingame notification popup (so I assume I got the rewards), went and did the other two. I have the achievements unlocked (Windows notification) but haven't had them popup in the game yet. Interestingly enough when I go to the Forzathon screen all of them are still in white rather than being greyed out for the two that I have completed.

Was hoping to burn around in a new Merc today, oh well.
 1 user liked this post.
#2612 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:17:07 PM(UTC)
I've done 5 speed traps for 3 stars and nothing....
#2613 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 5:33:52 PM(UTC)
Yeah I did three new PR stunts and the achievement shows completed, but there was no pop and most important no car. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Ok I just did and old one over again and it popped. May just be a little wonky.

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 5:37:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2614 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 7:42:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GrumpyPuma51758 Go to Quoted Post
I've done 5 speed traps for 3 stars and nothing....

Make sure you are beating the 3star speed. If you 3 starred it before it will show 3 stars now even if you go through at 1mph.

So make sure you are beating the 3 star requirement.
I blame the ants.
#2615 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 7:46:11 PM(UTC)
I didn't try a bunch of cars to test this out, but I was using a Skills HE car at the airport and wasn't getting Lucky Escapes, then switched to a non-HE car on the highway and got them right away.
#2616 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 7:58:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I didn't try a bunch of cars to test this out, but I was using a Skills HE car at the airport and wasn't getting Lucky Escapes, then switched to a non-HE car on the highway and got them right away.

I chose an HE car with drift bonus, figuring since I totally lack drift control it would take some time and i might as well take advantage of that. The Lucky Escapes seemed to pop where warranted.

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 7:59:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: i swype wit toes

3 users liked this post.
#2617 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 8:15:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TwinMagician589 Go to Quoted Post
So for my first challenge i chose the Cobra race to see if the King Cobra would work, on completion 2 achievments popped for the same race ??
I know the race was an event but to obtain complete an event as well as complete a race in a cobra for the same race is a bit stupid - dont they test this stuff before releasing the forzathon?

Just lucky the next challenge wasnt to complete the other 2 races, other wise all 3 would have been over in the same race.

I'm pretty sure they test them... and the intent was for ANYONE playing the game to get at least one Challenge...

Its not the developer's fault if you don't understand their motivations... also, this isn't the FIRST time this has happened so... deal with it.

You seem to think the challenges should be tailored to your personal experience... I'm pretty sure they have 3+ million players to worry about

Edited by user Friday, March 17, 2017 8:16:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2618 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:01:12 PM(UTC)
3 stars on 7 pr stunts for the first ever since thon started. Nevermind. ...
#2619 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:03:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeRogue99 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone having issues with the unlock. I did the cobra one and unlocked two of them, had the ingame notification popup (so I assume I got the rewards), went and did the other two. I have the achievements unlocked (Windows notification) but haven't had them popup in the game yet. Interestingly enough when I go to the Forzathon screen all of them are still in white rather than being greyed out for the two that I have completed.

Pc or xbone

Have you exited out of the game fully and gone back in
 1 user liked this post.
#2620 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:18:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ZeRogue99 Go to Quoted Post

Pc or xbone

Have you exited out of the game fully and gone back in

Sorry PC, even shut down the PC went to bed, came back the next morning and still the same. Just got back from shopping to try it and they all appeared. I swear I had the first two appear last night, its strange to see them come up again. Guess I was just impatient!
#2621 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:40:10 PM(UTC)
The 2000 cobra worked fine. I've done 9 speed traps brand new and 3 stars and nothing. Idk.
#2622 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 10:49:17 PM(UTC)
Xbox one. I've done reset, I've done everything. Familiar with procedure. It's just part of it. Love the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#2623 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 11:27:53 PM(UTC)
I did a 1 lap race in the Shelby Cobra Daytona and it didn't pop up the achievement. That would have been the first time a Forzathon won't work for me. So I jumped into the Ford Mustang Cobra and did another 1 lap race, during that race the achievement popped up, probably from the Shelby but a good 5 minutes later.

This also cracks me up, from the WIR:
Quote:
Yep, we’re making you work for this one a bit. Achieving 3 Stars on three separate PR Stunts isn’t exactly the Forza Horizon 3 equivalent to digging ditches, but it’s not a throwaway either. You’ve got to plan ahead and make sure you’ve got the right vehicle for the right events. I expect different drivers will be have very different approaches for how to make this work between speed cameras, drift zones, danger sign jumps, and so on… So, what’s your plan?

Lol seriously? It's as simple as this: get into whatever S2 class car and go to a straight road camera, for me that was my S2 Centenario in Blizzard Mountain. Speed through it, teleport back to where you started and rinse and repeat for a total of 3 times. Over and done with in less that 5 minutes. My speed camera required required 221 km/h for 3 stars IIRC, I got around 300 km/h without a sweat.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#2624 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 11:51:23 PM(UTC)
I have done that. Jaguar he speed zone and traps. Rinsed and waxed on and off 9 different speed traps and zones some 3 times each.. ... Have latest update and car pack. Idk.
#2625 Posted : Saturday, March 18, 2017 12:10:37 AM(UTC)
I even tried your way Lambo. Nothing. F it
225 Pages<<103104105106107>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error