199 Pages<<99100101102103>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#2501 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 1:59:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TwinMagician589 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Blackdog35 Go to Quoted Post
I wish they would make the forzathon bigger, more tasks, more to do.....usually i complete some of the tasks on the way to the next task such as destruction skills or speed traps without trying or being aware i was doing it, just driving like a maniac to the next task and an achievment pops...

Forzathon is a once a week thing, i think it should take a few hours at least to complete with a longer list of things to do. It is usually a 15 minute event.

How good would it be if there was 50 challenges to do, we had all week to do them and there was a leaderboard so we could see how we went.
Obviously the prizes would have to be contained to a short list of tasks so everyone had a chance to win them, the rest of the challenges would just be for the sport of it...

I know i ask a lot, lol

Stop whining and moaning. It's great that they're still doing Forzathons 6 months after game came out and giving out some decent prizes. Just be happy with what you've got.

Not sure if what i said qualifies as whining and moaning, more like a suggestion in a relevant thread thats open for discussion.

Your complaing about my thread is more like whining and moaning, if your happy with the way it is then say so WITHOUT whining and moaning.

Seriously....get off the discussion and go play the game if its perfect how it is.

Yawn!
 1 user liked this post.
#2502 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 2:33:59 PM(UTC)
I would actually love some kind of longer forzathon challenges. Some of them i do in 10 minutes when i get home from work friday nights.

I have tried to think what the challenges could be but i know not everyone would like them.

I blame the ants.
 3 users liked this post.
#2503 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 5:51:09 PM(UTC)
I wish they would make the forzathon bigger, more tasks, more to do.....usually i complete some of the tasks on the way to the next task such as destruction skills or speed traps without trying or being aware i was doing it, just driving like a maniac to the next task and an achievment pops...

Forzathon is a once a week thing, i think it should take a few hours at least to complete with a longer list of things to do. It is usually a 15 minute event.

How good would it be if there was 50 challenges to do, we had all week to do them and there was a leaderboard so we could see how we went.
Obviously the prizes would have to be contained to a short list of tasks so everyone had a chance to win them, the rest of the challenges would just be for the sport of it...

I know i ask a lot, lol

Stop whining and moaning. It's great that they're still doing Forzathons 6 months after game came out and giving out some decent prizes. Just be happy with what you've got.

Has the community become so toxic that we are at a point where anything other than "All praise be to T10 and Playground for such magnificence" is considered whining and moaning? Forzathon was advertised as a key feature well before Horizon 3's release date not to mention post launch support is expected considering the Forza franchise has been built around it. It's one of the main features that helped it stand out in the days when anything not named Gran Turismo wasn't a quality racer. You say "Be Happy", I say give me more reasons to support future installments.
 1 user liked this post.
#2504 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 6:36:10 PM(UTC)
Don't worry, play forza, be happy. *plays the diddy on repeate*

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 2 users liked this post.
#2505 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 6:42:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JacksBurton Go to Quoted Post

I know i ask a lot, lol

Has the community become so toxic that we are at a point where anything other than "All praise be to T10 and Playground for such magnificence" is considered whining and moaning? Forzathon was advertised as a key feature well before Horizon 3's release date not to mention post launch support is expected considering the Forza franchise has been built around it. It's one of the main features that helped it stand out in the days when anything not named Gran Turismo wasn't a quality racer. You say "Be Happy", I say give me more reasons to support future installments.

And don't you dare think of mentioning one of the game's downsides compared to its predecessors when this game is the best thing to happen to mankind and has absolutely no negatives whatsoever. I'm not going to name names but some people on these forums can be like that. I'd have sold this game a long time ago if it weren't for Forzathon. I mean I don't hate the game but I've noticed the number of people who throw anyone under the bus for saying anything negative about it is astonishing.

Edited by user Monday, March 13, 2017 6:42:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2506 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 10:22:22 PM(UTC)
It looks like the Forzathon clock wasn't adjusted for Daylight Savings Time, so the challenges begin an hour later than usual (in the U.S.)

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon - Mind On My Money
Horizon wants to fill your wallet

These Forzathon challenges open at 4am Eastern (1am Pacific) March 14 and close 24 hrs later.

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
#Forzathon Easy Money
Complete 5 Races to receive 150,000 CR

#Forzathon Blank Check
Complete a Playground Game to receive 50,000 CR

#Forzathon Insurance Fraud
Perform 20 Trading Paint Skills to receive 100,000 CR

#Forzathon Paying The Bills
Complete ALL ‘Mind on MY Money’ Challenges to win the Ford F-150 Raptor HE

See the Forzathon tile under the Social menu in game; or the console dashboard sidebar under Achievements; or by clicking the Rewards menu in the top bar of this website, click the FH3 circle, and look at Locked Achievements.

www.bit.ly/ForzaCalendars

Edited by user Monday, March 13, 2017 10:38:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2507 Posted : Monday, March 13, 2017 11:36:55 PM(UTC)
"Horizon wants to fill you wallet"

Haha, good one.
#2508 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:35:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
I might sell my Raptor HE before this next forzathon starts. The price will go down once the challenge is active.

They were selling for some good coin before they added the latest batch of HEs to wheelspins. I'm talking 3-4 million.

This week, I've unloaded my last extras for about a million each, give or take.

#2509 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:43:29 AM(UTC)
Interesting, I didn't do "Easy Money" yet, but i already unlocked "Paying the Bills".
#2510 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:53:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiaxialWriter0 Go to Quoted Post
Interesting, I didn't do "Easy Money" yet, but i already unlocked "Paying the Bills".

My Raptor HE appeared after my 3rd Race in the 'Easy Money' Award but I still had to complete the 5 Races to get the 150K Credits. Strange?

Edited by user Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:24:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2511 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:00:30 AM(UTC)
This a good car l recommend going for it.
This is also the second chance to get one? I'd recommend holding if the prices drop, they'll go up again.
#2512 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:23:14 AM(UTC)
...insurance fraud is broken

I racked up over 50 trading paint skills but not a thing!
#2513 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:24:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jace Juggernaut Go to Quoted Post

PC or Xbox?
I blame the ants.
#2514 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:31:58 AM(UTC)
Xbox

...and the BMW 507
#2515 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:37:55 AM(UTC)
It's working in some regard because I unlocked it.

Reboot and try again.
#2516 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 2:51:30 AM(UTC)
Thankfully all the challenges worked. Did 5 head 2 head races which are the easiest and fastest to complete.
I'm on Xbox.

Does anyone know a good spot to do barrel rolls? I wanna practice for that upcoming challenge.
"Let's see how you do in a crowd!"

ஜ۩۞-{Forza Lifetime Member}-۞۩ஜ
#2517 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:00:08 AM(UTC)
^l fell off the cliff in Byron Bay and just rewinded back atop. Previously the rolls counted even when you dont bank it.
#2518 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:43:03 AM(UTC)
All seems to work OK today, all unlocked without issues.
 1 user liked this post.
#2519 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:51:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: boehlahz Go to Quoted Post
Thankfully all the challenges worked. Did 5 head 2 head races which are the easiest and fastest to complete.
I'm on Xbox.

Does anyone know a good spot to do barrel rolls? I wanna practice for that upcoming challenge.

The construction site has served me well for them in the past.
#2520 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:08:36 AM(UTC)
The Construction Site is as easy as falling off a ledge. More of a challenge is the Timber Mill, at speed.

My Raptor pinged only after 2 Challenges and 2 of 5 races.
HSV
I just want one!
User is suspended until 12/29/2044 10:18:18 AM(UTC)
#2521 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:41:30 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Does anyone know a good spot to do barrel rolls? I wanna practice for that upcoming challenge

It's probably not the best but I've been practicing at the airport

http://xboxclips.com/Sex...-4e6c-86cb-ac42f294a456

I really want that Silvia HE
Complain about everything...Appreciate Nothing...Blame Everyone Else...
User is suspended until 12/29/2044 10:18:18 AM(UTC)
#2522 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:02:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jace Juggernaut Go to Quoted Post

How did you count them?

I set up a blueprint so I could see them on my screen. I did 21 before it detected I'd done 15 (probably because they don't check every 2 seconds to see if you've met the conditions)

Complain about everything...Appreciate Nothing...Blame Everyone Else...
#2523 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:36:18 AM(UTC)
probably the most exciting car prize to me so far
#2524 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:17:38 AM(UTC)
Five head to head races, four or five trips up and down the Runway and a 30 second playground game.... job done.
#2525 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:30:08 AM(UTC)
Where do i find the playground game....i used the map filter andit came up with nothing....anyone?

Edited by user Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:32:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

199 Pages<<99100101102103>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error