#1 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 8:41:43 AM(UTC)
I find it humorous that people are willing to go the extra mile to try and cheat their way back into this competition, EVEN AFTER they lost in the showdown. Don't the rules state that once you made it into the competition you CANNOT compete again? Well, the leaderboard says it all. I'm not saying any names YET but this person in particular who I am looking at apparently made a new account JUST to get back on the leaderboards to try and make it into this week's competition. What I see from it is a big middle finger to us all who are driving our butts off in order to compete for a spot. I think its ungrateful, disrespectful, and shames the Forza community. I've already had words with this character once in another thread because about his behavior. Admins, if this post is not within the guidelines PLEASE private message me because this nonsense has to stop. It is not fair to the rest of us that people like this continue to get away with their dirty deeds and be praised for it. Thanks.
 4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 9:08:50 AM(UTC)
No, the rules say you can't win any prizes in later weeks if you already qualified for the Grand Final. Anyone apart from the 4 already through are free to try again, and there's nothing to stop anyone putting times up on the board even if they're through.

Stop whinging, go practice.
 6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2016 9:37:10 AM(UTC)
ESL probably knows how to handle issues of eligibility, and if you see something unusual you can report it at play.eslgaming.com. But you'd better be sure you know what you're talking about if you're going to accuse someone of being a cheater in public.

Notification

Icon
Error