#1 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:59:19 PM(UTC)
I competed in the open series week 1 competition, signed up on esl and finished within the top 50% but I cannot see my reward in game which should have been the car pack and the free cars you get for signing up and competing. How can I get these rewards or who can I contact to get these rewards?
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:04:53 PM(UTC)
I competed in the open series week 1 competition, signed up on esl and finished within the top 50% but I cannot see my reward in game which should have been the car pack and the free cars you get for signing up and competing. How can I get these rewards or who can I contact to get these rewards?
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:10:00 PM(UTC)
They haven't send the cars. When I participated for the Ferrari, it took a few days before they sent it.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:12:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: UltimateGunDude Go to Quoted Post

Lol ?!? ... It's still sunday

For unicorn cars:

'Players should look for these cars to be delivered to their Forza Motorsport 6 inboxes starting next week.'

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_8_12_16

For DLC prizes:

'Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver. Most participants should receive their prizes within 30 days following the Season 1 Grand Finals.'

http://play.eslgaming.co...ship-season-1-open/rules

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 2:55:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#5 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 10:27:22 PM(UTC)
Got my credits but no car from turn 10...I signed up for the open and the elite gamertag is OneThowardus
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 2:40:05 AM(UTC)
If the first weeks racing is anything to go by, the prize cars for week 2 should start landing in your forza inbox from around today/tomorrow.

Notification

Icon
Error