1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:35:37 PM(UTC)
Do i get the car pass if i finish in the top 50% of the league? Do i have to watch Grand Finals too or not?

P.S : i met Mechberg yesterday , they probably pushed him to a wall too.
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:12:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post
Do i get the car pass if i finish in the top 50% of the league? Do i have to watch Grand Finals too or not?

The Car pass from leagues and from viewing the twitch stream are two separate prizes. All you need to do now is finish in the top 50% of your division for points in order to get the car pass. It should come to you in an email that goes to the address attached to your ESL account. If you haven't already you will want to register for the open championship on their website.

Hope this clears things up :)
#3 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 12:27:40 AM(UTC)
I was going to ask the same question too. I'm currently around the top 25% (which kind of amazes me, as I'm not really that good! lol), and I've registered on ESL, but couldn't find anything to specifically log in to the FRC S1W1 league on there. I'm all logged in, with my gamertag stored too, so I guess I've done all I need to in order to hopefully win a car pass.

I've done laps in the weekly rivals qualifier too, so I should get the unicorn for that, but I'm nowhere near getting in to the top 128.
#4 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 12:46:26 AM(UTC)
i registered on the website but i don't know if i am signed to the tournament. I did a lap in Monza and i am in 19% players in the league...
#5 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 3:42:45 AM(UTC)
I think (as far as I can tell) that just registering on the site and adding your gamertag is all you need to do for the open league. Hope so, as I'd hate our efforts to get in to the top 50% to win the car pass to all go to waste!
#6 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 3:45:12 AM(UTC)
this - http://play.eslgaming.co...mpionship-season-1-open/ says I'm signed in on it, so I think if you've done the same SiDicoaTeLoL we should be OK
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 5:13:50 AM(UTC)
The open series is a 1 time registration. Once you put your name in you're registered to earn prizes for all three weeks
#8 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 5:24:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SiDicoaTeLoL Go to Quoted Post

No requirement to watch the grand final, but you have to make sure you are registered at the ESL website.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#9 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 5:35:53 AM(UTC)
Off the subject but I don't want to start a new thread. A guy last night was trying to tell me that they have combined divisions for this special league and this is why the racing is extra "special". Is this true or is there still racing in the 5 divisions (grassroots, professional, pinnacle, etc...)??
#10 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 10:03:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: robstopper001 Go to Quoted Post
I'm currently around the top 25% (which kind of amazes me, as I'm not really that good! lol),
League ranking has nothing to do with skill. It is based on points accumulated overall. Anyone can place high if the spend enough time getting the points.

#11 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 10:42:44 AM(UTC)
"sign up is disabled"...what the hell does that mean. I am registered on the site since 2 days , i am in the top 50% goddamnit.

EDIT : i am signed up now...am i late for the first week?

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 11:04:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 11:52:17 AM(UTC)
How do we watch the finals every week?

Notification

Icon
Error