#1 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 11:44:21 AM(UTC)
I really would like to participate in this, but from ESL, qualifying is only from a certain time? what about those who work during the day and can only play during the evening time? I work from 10am to 630pm mtn time. Am I reading this all wrong?
#2 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2016 12:45:40 PM(UTC)
Qualifying is anytime you're available. Qualifying is via rivals.

If you qualify, then you would race on Saturday and you would need to be free almost all day (based on MLG experience).

I think you're confusing elite with the open tournament.

The open tournament is via leagues and there are set times when the league will be open. The good thing is with leagues, you'll only need to be top 50%.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2016 8:52:57 AM(UTC)
For the Elite Series, you must first register with ESL ( I still don't know that that stands for!) to have your timings count, and if you're in the top 16 by weeks' end , you get to races in the weekly Showdown events held and livestreamed each Sunday. If you are the top 4 of that event, you become eligible for the grand finale on Sep 4th. The rival events can be run anytime during the week as all that matters is you scoring in the top 16 each week and are officially registered. There it is!

Edited by user Tuesday, August 9, 2016 11:21:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#4 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 1:06:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FORMULA ONE 44 Go to Quoted Post
register with ESL ( I still don't know that that stands for!)

ESL wiki

With 17 years it's the oldest professional esports organization in the world.

The founder is one of the three brothers which also founded the infamous clan 'Schroet Kommando' back in 1997. Today better known as 'SK Gaming' ^^

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 1:21:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

Notification

Icon
Error