4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 11:46:24 AM(UTC)
Thanks dude!
#52 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 3:15:23 PM(UTC)
Elite Cup Series Rules Update 8/12
http://play.eslgaming.com/forza/xbox/news/266853/
Quote:
Tomorrow the Forza Racing Championship Season 1 Elite Cup #1 is starting at 8pm CEST / 11am PDT and today we want to inform you about the latest updates of the rule book. Especially about the track behaviour and the consequences if you driving in an unfair way.

Rules Update
3.1.5. Track behaviour

As the ForzaRC is a serious racing championship, on track behaviour has to be in line with the sportsman-like behaviour and appropriate clean racing. Therefore we will punish following behaviour but not only limited to:

Purposely crashing and corner-cutting, vulgarity in game chat, attempting to cause disruptions to your own benefit in online lobbies, etc.
2 wheels have to remain in between the white lines defining the track. Curbs are NOT part of the track, so 2 wheels have to be on the tarmac at every time. This does not apply to situations in which it happens occasionally but as soon as this is your racing line or you get a advantage with doing it, it can be penalized.
You are allowed to block a line in front of a corner once, plus getting back to your racing line. Zigzag style is not allowed

That behaviour can lead to disqualification or other penalties, depending on the situation.

3.1.6. Hosting order for the Elite Cups
Race 1: The player who is higher in the rivals leaderboard hosts the match
Race 2: The other player is hosting
Race 3: The player who is higher in the rivals leaderboard hosts the match

3.2.1.1. Track order
Week 1 (Best of 3):
Track 1: Nürburgring GP
Track 2: Catalunya GP
Track 3: Watkins Glen

Participants of the Elite Cup #1
The Top 128 of the leaderboard will be added later today to the tournament and then we will send out mails and private messages on ESL Play to all with more details on the tournament.

Note: All rounds should be play as soon as possible to avoid any bigger delays.

Quote:
One important note for the Week 1 ForzaRC Cup and Showdown events: As I mentioned earlier in the week on the Forza forums, due to community feedback on the Week 1 Rivals qualifier, we will be replacing Monza with the Nürburgring GP track for this weekend’s events. Also we will be using track limits as defined in the game for the upcoming ForzaRC Rivals qualifiers.
www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_8_12_16

Sunday August 14 Elite Showdown
Quote:
Watch the #ForzaRC Elite Week 1 Series Showdown Sunday live on Twitch starting at 11am PDT. www.twitch.tv/forzamotorsport
https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport/status/764122148948639745

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 3:17:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 3:20:10 PM(UTC)
Is the Mustang the mandatory car? What about in game rules during hosting? Driving aids, race-line etc?
#54 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2016 3:28:18 PM(UTC)
Rules and game settings are listed on the Cup page at ESL:
http://play.eslgaming.com/forza/xbox/forzamotorsport6-one/open/championship-season-1-elite-cup-1/rules

Rules
Game Type = Circuit Race
Environment = Any
Track = (Per Season/Week) Week 1 = Nürburgring GP, Catalunya GP, Watkins Glen
Track Scenerio = Day
Max Players = 2 (for 1v1 cup match ups)
Max Drivatars = 0
Quick Stops = No
Laps = 5
Damage = Simulation
Collision Mode = Default
Start Type = Fixed
Car Class = ANY
Drive Type = ANY
Advanced Rules
Quick Stops = No
Scoring Type = Time Based
Bigger Is Better = No
Compare Best Lap Scores = No
End Conditions = Numlaps
Laps = 5
Grid Ordering = PI (Points index)
Roll Off Delay Type = Per Car
Roll Off Delay = 0.00 S
Number of Player Buckets = 1
Tag Enabled = No
Number of teams = None
End of Race Timer = 01:30
Overrides

Force Team Colors = No
Force Stock Upgrades and tuning = Yes
Force of Suggested Line = NO (Players are able to drive with suggested line on, but it is not forced)
Force off STM = NO
Force off TCS = NO
Easiest Shifting Allowed = Automatic
Easiest Braking Allowed = ABS ON
Easiest Steering Allowed = Normal
Forced Camera View = NONE
Disable Wrong Way Indicator = NO
Car Restrictions

Allow Upgrades = NO
Car Class = Any
Performance Index >= Any
Performance Index <= Any
Power >= Any
Power <= Any
Curb Weight >= Any
Curb Weight <= Any
Year >= Any
Year <= Any
Division = ANY
Model Family = ANY
Car Type = Any
Region = Any
Country = Any
Make = Ford
Model = (Set per Season/Week) Week 1 = Ford Mustang '15
Drive Type = Any
Engine Placement = Any
Engine Configuration = Any
Cylinders = Any
Aspiration = Any
Power Handicap = 1.0
Front Grip Handicap = 1.0
Rear Grip Handicap = 1.0

Edited by user Friday, August 12, 2016 3:34:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:12:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Feebbil Go to Quoted Post
Do i understand this correct ?
If I Participate in open league week 3 and finish in top 50 i will recive for free the Nascar expansion pack ?

Top 50% of your Division, yes.

Not exactly ;)

http://play.eslgaming.co...mpionship-season-1-open/
•The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will be awarded the weekly prize via the email address associated with their ESL account.

So currently there are 6954 registered Open Series players. There are 1938 Grassroots players. I don't like making assumptions, but let's say 80% of the players are registered, and those that are registered are more committed than those who aren't, then I would say you should be aiming for at least position 800 out of 1938. I don't think getting to position 969 (1938/2) is going to cut it.

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:37:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:26:16 PM(UTC)
Hi guys,

1. I'm not sure. But to get the Ford RS 1600 I just need to drive a lap in Rival mode from Forza RC league?

2. To get the Ford Flacon I need also just one lap in the open League from the Forza RC?

I hope I understand it wright.

Thanks a lot.
#57 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:50:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HolyHa1fDead Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Feebbil Go to Quoted Post
Do i understand this correct ?
If I Participate in open league week 3 and finish in top 50 i will recive for free the Nascar expansion pack ?

Top 50% of your Division, yes.

Not exactly ;)

•The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will be awarded the weekly prize via the email address associated with their ESL account.

So currently there are 6954 registered Open Series players. There are 1938 Grassroots players. I don't like making assumptions, but let's say 80% of the players are registered, and those that are registered are more committed than those who aren't, then I would say you should be aiming for at least position 800 out of 1938. I don't think getting to position 969 (1938/2) is going to cut it.

Originally Posted by: HolyHa1fDead Go to Quoted Post
[

That's the shortend version from here:

Inside the full rules they say ...

'The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.'

http://play.eslgaming.co...ason-1-elite-cup-1/rules

ManteoMax says in his FAQ

'If you are in the top 50% of your Division's leaderboard then you will earn the DLC prize of that week, sent to the email address in your ESL account profile. You can win each of the three weekly League DLC prizes. If you do not end up in the top 50% you will still earn that week's unicorn car and livery just for participating.'

http://forums.forzamotor...C-events.aspx#post537101

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#58 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:14:30 AM(UTC)
I've edited this thread to include the reference to the rules stating the that Open prize DLC is going to the top 50% registered players. Apologies if my lack of that description mislead anyone on trying to calculate their position, but if ESL is actually using a subset of the full leaderboard then it would be impossible to tell by looking at it where you're really ranked; more unregistered players above you would move your rank in the prize pool higher while more unregistered players below you would reduce your rank relative to the other registered players. The winners list and calculation is entirely in the hands of the rulemakers.
#59 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:35:18 AM(UTC)
I've edited this thread to include the reference to the rules stating the that Open prize DLC is going to the top 50% registered players. Apologies if my lack of that description mislead anyone on trying to calculate their position, but if ESL is actually using a subset of the full leaderboard then it would be impossible to tell by looking at it where you're really ranked; more unregistered players above you would move your rank in the prize pool higher while more unregistered players below you would reduce your rank relative to the other registered players. The winners list and calculation is entirely in the hands of the rulemakers.
Thanks for all the time you have spent putting this FAQ together, and for making this correction :) I can tell you fully understand the situation.

I'm almost certain they will be using a subset, as this example demonstrates. Say there are 10 players that took part in the league, and four are registered with ESL and these are their final positions:

1. Registered
2. Registered
3. Registered
4. Registered
5. Not Registered
6. Not Registered
7. Not Registered
8. Not Registered
9. Not Registered
10. Not Registered

I doubt they intend to give 100% of registered ESL Open Series players the DLC because they finished in the top 50%. So for this example, only players 1 and 2 (top 20%) will get the DLC.

It's not impossible to tell where you are really ranked, as ESL list everyone who is registered. So you can take that list and compare to your league leaderboard. It will take a bit of work, but it is not impossible. Me, I would rather spend my time racing, and get into the top 10% which should be sufficient.

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:43:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#60 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:23:20 AM(UTC)
now this is really confusing on the ESL site it says im seeded number 2674 out of 3504 seeds but when the first league was finished Turn 10 sent reward credits for Finishing number 178 out of 2695 so if we use turn 10 im well within the top 50% but if we use ESL im way out of the top 50% so if we use that logic i lost out of earning the DLC prize for this week i truly hope thats not the case but if it is how will you be able to improve your seeding on the ESL site?
#61 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:58:00 AM(UTC)
I don't know what Turn 10 is thinking...no clarifications about prizes.
#62 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:17:07 AM(UTC)
Found a time-gate info.
Maybe you can add this to your start-post.

As far as track bahaviour goes.
Well a friend was kicked out in a 1 vs 1 race all laps of the race.
He got this on video so I hope the crasher gets disqualified.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:26:59 AM(UTC)
I can't work it out either. looks like I'm 2954 out of 7114 on the ESL leaderboard for the Season 1 Open, so I guess I'm getting the car pass? Not really clear all this, very confusing over what they're actually using to work it out - just on the ESL website or on the Xbox leaderboard?

None of this has been particularly well explained and it doesn't seem consistent between the game and the ESL website.
#64 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:57:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: robstopper001 Go to Quoted Post
I can't work it out either. looks like I'm 2954 out of 7114 on the ESL leaderboard for the Season 1 Open, so I guess I'm getting the car pass? Not really clear all this, very confusing over what they're actually using to work it out - just on the ESL website or on the Xbox leaderboard?

None of this has been particularly well explained and it doesn't seem consistent between the game and the ESL website.

Im confused too, i sign up for the league on esl on Monday, i finished on 30º place of 1500 players on my division, still on esl website and esl app on xbox one the dates are wrong, saying that the season open only starts at 28 August. I cant see the leaderboards on esl app on xbox one because of the wrong dates, only can see on forza game.

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:07:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#65 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:40:35 AM(UTC)
I think you have to be under the 50 % in your specific league in my case "Elite".

Just like it was with the unicorns back in the days.
Forza Motorsport 4 -> finally with active aero :D

My Scale 18 Diecast Collection
#66 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:02:46 PM(UTC)
well, looking on the ESL leaderboard, I think I was inside the top 50%. On Forza, I was in the top 15% in terms of total score, and also region, I can't see anything specifically for my division which is professional. So I should get the car pass? I've had zero rewards so far today
#67 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:07:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bob Viper Ace Go to Quoted Post
now this is really confusing on the ESL site it says im seeded number 2674 out of 3504 seeds but when the first league was finished Turn 10 sent reward credits for Finishing number 178 out of 2695 so if we use turn 10 im well within the top 50% but if we use ESL im way out of the top 50% so if we use that logic i lost out of earning the DLC prize for this week i truly hope thats not the case but if it is how will you be able to improve your seeding on the ESL site?
My understanding of seeding is that it is used for bracket allocation, and since the Open does not use brackets it is irrelevant. I have never considered seed to mean current or final position in a competition, otherwise the final would always be the number 1 seed against the number 2 seed.

Originally Posted by: robstopper001 Go to Quoted Post
There is a reason for it being inconsistent. A decision was made that anyone can take part (and get the reward car) but only those that register can get prizes. This was probably done because not everyone likes giving personal details to another web site or qualifies (such as those under 14), and this way those people still get the reward car.

Now week 1 has finished, Turn 10 will provide ESL with the final standings of all the divisions. ESL will delete all the non-registered people from those lists, then determine from those that are left who is in the top 50% of registered players of each division.

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:28:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:53:37 PM(UTC)
Will ESL or Turn 10 provide everyone who registered with information on where they ranked based on only the registered players?
#69 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2016 1:07:54 PM(UTC)
I know its not your fault, but it really sucks.

I dident race anymore league race when i was top 19 % on the ingame leader boards. And then afterwads i find out that this is not how its calculated ?

How do I even know my position on the ESL boards for my division ?
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:26:03 AM(UTC)
I think folks are thinking WAAAAAYYYY too much into the top 50% thing. I'd imagine they take the top 50% of each division, then if you ARE registered amongst those people, you get the prize. I can't imagine they just lump together the registered people, then do 50% of that. Much easier to do it the former way than the latter.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:57:32 AM(UTC)
Will be interesting to see how it's done/when the results are posted.
#72 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 12:47:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MaxRenn82 Go to Quoted Post
I think folks are thinking WAAAAAYYYY too much into the top 50% thing. I'd imagine they take the top 50% of each division, then if you ARE registered amongst those people, you get the prize. I can't imagine they just lump together the registered people, then do 50% of that. Much easier to do it the former way than the latter.

I certainly hop it's the former.
 2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:11:39 PM(UTC)
What steps need to be done to get the Forza Racing Championship DLC prizes and unicorn cars.

Since many people asked and some others misunderstand things, here's an overview what you need to do, to receive the Forza 6 DLC prizes and the unicorns.

Inside the full rules the ESL says:

Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

But what does that exactly mean ?

It may be a little confusing, since they use the word 'registered' three times in only two sentences, and mean a total different thing each time.

• The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

• Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

• and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

1. The top 50% of registered ESL Open Series players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

Or better: The top 50% of registered 'ESL Open Series' players in each League will qualify for a weekly prize.

The 'ESL Open Series' is nothing more than the FM6 league event!
Participants must be registered with an Xbox Gold account. (of course, without Gold you can't join leagues). 1. #ForzaRC Rules
To 'register' you just need to finish one race and earn at least 100 points inside the leaderboard.

At this point you will already receive the weekly unicorn car, and if you make it inside the first 50% of your divisions leaderboard until the end of the league-event you are 'qualified' for the DLC prize.

See also Mechbergs post here

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Bonus participation cars will be sent to everyone who takes part in the Elite Series Rivals Qualifier and/or the Open Series League on a weekly basis. No registration required.

Registration is for Open Series DLC prizes and for Elite Series prizing.

Brian

But to receive the DLC prize you need to do TWO more things ...

2. Only qualified players who have registered for ESL

You need to create an ESL account here

And to be on the save side(*), set your country, date of birth and gamertag inside your ESL account.

(*)= This is only listed inside the shortened rules of the 'Elite Cup', but see #3 below
Originally Posted by: ESL Go to Quoted Post
Qualified players need to register an account on ESL play with correct info of country, date of birth and gamertag.

3. and have registered for the ForzaRC Open are eligible to receive a prize.

Inside your ESL account you need to 'register' for the 'Open Event' here

To check if you're really registered for the 'ForzaRC Open' event, you can search your gamer here

And ... inside the full rules they also state:

Quote:
The Forza Racing Championship Season 1 will be open to players age 16 and older in the Elite Series and age 14 and older in the Open Series. Minors must have permission from a parent / legal guardian, who must agree to these Official Rules on Participants behalf.

Quote:
The Open Series is available to residents in all Xbox One markets, listed here

Quote:
The Elite Series is available to residents of the following countries: 1. #ForzaRC Rules

Prize overview:

When I receive my prizes:

For unicorn cars:

'Players should look for these cars to be delivered to their Forza Motorsport 6 inboxes starting next week.'

http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_8_12_16

For DLC prizes:

'Prizes may take up to 90 days to deliver. Most participants should receive their prizes within 30 days following the Season 1 Grand Finals.'

Any open questions:

Feel free to create a support ticket inside the ESL system here, as stated inside the rules at the very top.

Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#74 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:36:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
if you make it inside the first 50% of your divisions leaderboard until the end of the league-event you are 'qualified' for the DLC prize.

And how do we see this?
#75 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:50:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChezUK Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
if you make it inside the first 50% of your divisions leaderboard until the end of the league-event you are 'qualified' for the DLC prize.

And how do we see this?

Hit Y on the outside League screen. RT if you're in a lobby
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error