6 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:04:24 AM(UTC)
I can't wait to get home and buy this pack, especially for the Paul Newman Nissan and the 1964 Watson. A little history lesson on the Watson, it was the last front engine roadster to win the Indianapolis 500. A.J. Foyt drove it to his 2nd of four Indy 500 wins. Just figured someone might be interested!
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:04:39 AM(UTC)
Lime rock south chicane and full circuits have new tire walls at the chicane rather than a small tire pile.

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
 4 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:05:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zabbzi Go to Quoted Post
FIRST CONFIRMED CONTENT CHANGE:
Silverstone International Circuit has an extended wall to prevent off tracks on back straight. No longer can get to the pavement out of the corner. Nice.

2nd track change: Hockenheim

Several new walls added closer to Apex on back half of the track to prevent cuts.

Third Track change: Watkins Glen

Single wall piece close to apex of bullstop

Originally Posted by: Snooty Go to Quoted Post
Lime rock south chicane and full circuits have new tire walls at the chicane rather than a small tire pile.

http://i.memeful.com/media/post/4RZBNpR_700wa_0.gif

Edited by user Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:06:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:05:59 AM(UTC)

Corner cutting fixes are always good lol. now we can watch them fail as they hit the wall they never knew was there lol.
 5 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:08:26 AM(UTC)
Not saying this is always the case but i'd hazard a guess that it's the younger people playing this game that are disappointed. They don't understand the history behind these cars, and they only want supercars from 2016 like the poster they probably have on their wall. Broaden your horizons.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:10:51 AM(UTC)
So I bought the Pack because of a picture I saw on Facebook of the Manta. Now the picture is gone and there is no Manta when I start the game. Did somebody post a picture of september DLC or what happened?
#57 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:13:53 AM(UTC)
Wow! Those Lime Rock changes rule honestly. Instead of just carelessly flooring it up the chicanes you have to line up your approach much finer. A lot of new elements there...
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:14:41 AM(UTC)
BMW, Cadillac, And Manta unicorn... Well 3 cars to get. although it's very unlikely that I would get that manta.

Oh well Buying the pack anyway...
Proud member of Hard Luck Racing.

If your time isn't on HC board, it means nothing.

Mr. Oddball
Beat me with lotus, No big deal. Beat me with SUV, you have earned my respect
#59 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:20:47 AM(UTC)
Another atrocious car pack, like USUAL!!! Literally the ugliest version of the 33 Datsun, Abarf, boring Caddy, and another BMW that looks just like all the others that I never drive because they sound poor, drive like anything, and mostly look uninspired when translated to video game.
 3 users liked this post.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:22:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ovalwindow Go to Quoted Post
Another atrocious car pack, like USUAL!!! Literally the ugliest version of the 33 Datsun, Abarf, boring Caddy, and another BMW that looks just like all the others that I never drive because they sound poor, drive like anything, and mostly look uninspired when translated to video game.

lol
#61 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:25:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lanciastratos73 Go to Quoted Post
Not saying this is always the case but i'd hazard a guess that it's the younger people playing this game that are disappointed. They don't understand the history behind these cars, and they only want supercars from 2016 like the poster they probably have on their wall. Broaden your horizons.

No. Some cars are interesting and beautiful(old and new). These cars are week, just like last month and the month before.
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:26:05 AM(UTC)
Then why are you still here? Have you voiced your opinions on what cars you would like to see in the wishlist thread?
 2 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:26:50 AM(UTC)
I am very much looking forward to racing all of these cars. This is yet, another great DLC for Forza 6
 3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:27:56 AM(UTC)
Then why are you still here? Have you voiced your opinions on what cars you would like to see in the wishlist thread?

Nope he has not, lol. everyone must know he hates this car pack like the last one lol.
#65 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:29:09 AM(UTC)
New walls on Catalunya on the grass on turn 5 if you're on the full circuit. I don't know how else to explain it I'm awful with names of corners,

Edited by user Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:30:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Proud member of FTC. Still cringing at being called "Snooty McSnooterton" by AR12.
#66 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:33:10 AM(UTC)
I thought Catalunya changes were last CU? Or did they make even more improvements. Either way nice.
#67 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:33:35 AM(UTC)
The DLC for Forza 6 was pretty good. They had a good mix of cars and two good expansions. The NASCAR-expansion was a bit pricy but still really good.

Or what do you guys think ?

#68 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:34:25 AM(UTC)
I thought Catalunya changes were last CU? Or did they make even more improvements. Either way nice.

Quite possible but I don't know for sure.

#69 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:35:02 AM(UTC)
New walls on Catalunya on the grass on turn 5 if you're on the full circuit. I don't know how else to explain it I'm awful with names of corners,

You mean that 180 degree corner. Nope, those have been added in last month ;)

#70 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:37:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CouchReaper Go to Quoted Post

You mean that 180 degree corner. Nope, those have been added in last month ;)

OK thank you. Also, does anyone know if on Rio Mountain circuit if after the downhill straight into the big left hand turn if there was alays a tire wall on the inside? For whatever reason I don't remember haha

1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:37:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Handsome Huber Go to Quoted Post
The DLC for Forza 6 was pretty good. They had a good mix of cars and two good expansions. The NASCAR-expansion was a bit pricy but still really good.

Or what do you guys think ?

DLC was a hit and miss for me for FM6 but I still bought them anyways just to have the cars to have fun with even. The cars I didn't like I still bought and upgraded just to have fun with.
#72 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:42:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NO Bl4ckFly Go to Quoted Post
So I bought the Pack because of a picture I saw on Facebook of the Manta. Now the picture is gone and there is no Manta when I start the game. Did somebody post a picture of september DLC or what happened?

It's just not there. Presumably a Unicorn car.

I was looking forward to it to :(

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#73 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:43:54 AM(UTC)
250 kbit/s on a measured 380 Mbit/s connexion. Xbox infrastructure will always surprise me...
KudosPrime.com
#74 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:44:47 AM(UTC)
Glad to see these fixes. Hopefully there's still time for Le Mans to see some attention. The first chicane and the second Bugatti chicane are bad in online lobbies
 1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 11:46:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smoothroller Go to Quoted Post
You think 1 optional DLC that is strictly for the community is going to sink the entire franchise? Lol... If you don't like it don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you to...

I'm sorry about the confusion. I DO like it. LOVE it, in fact. One of -- if not THE -- best packs I can remember. What worries me is how many people on these boards DON'T.

It's because they, like me see no use for the cars.

However, I am not saying these cars shouldn't be in the game. They are pretty neat pieces of automobile history. But that's where it ends for me. If the game was better, I'd be excited. I have no use for these cars because of how I like to play the game...which is low class racing mostly due to cleaner lobbies. If there were better lobbies in high classes or a free play that's wasn't so restrictive/boring/uncompetitive (AI that is) then yea I'd like the pack more.

Is that so hard to understand?
6 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error