6 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:11:39 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

As some of you have noticed, there have been some discrepancies between the first two weekly announcements in our Forza Garage series for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, we mistakenly revealed some of our planned cars for next week's edition of the series in yesterday's reveal. Ouch.

So, in an effort to right the ship, I've amended the Full Car List in yesterday's Week 2 edition of the Forza Garage for Forza Horizon 3. I've done my best to make sure the cars in both Week 1 and Week 2 are reflected in this list.

Some of the cars that were meant to be part of Week 3 -- like the Ferrari 166MM Barchetta -- will still be spotlighted next week alongside new images of the cars seen by the Forza world for the very first time. Others, like the Toyota FJ40, will be shown off in future weeks with new screenshots. In addition, we're including some previously unannounced cars in Week 3 to keep things fresh.

I'd like to apologize for any confusion this mistake has caused and I appreciate your patience as we try to correct things. I hope you all enjoy the next few weeks of car reveals -- I know I can't wait to tell you about what's next!

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by user Friday, August 26, 2016 4:35:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:29:13 PM(UTC)
You forgot the 05 NSX.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:34:19 PM(UTC)
Its all good my brother.
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 3:39:39 AM(UTC)
Will there be any more of the Ferrari XX programme because the FXXK is in. I'd love to drive the FXX, 599XX and 599XX EVO like back in Horizon 1
#5 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 8:32:48 AM(UTC)
NP, Mech. Still excited for all this -- and I can't wait to see the team's take on the FJ40. YumYumYum.
#6 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 8:38:44 AM(UTC)
All good man! Would love some new info though...
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 8:18:31 AM(UTC)
Thx 4 da FJ40. Like me and my dads favorite off roader

Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/...UCe6ZvZX06zuFlFCVxJVSBdg
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 6:25:47 AM(UTC)
Apologise? Don't be daft. My eyes lit up like a christmas tree when I saw the Ferrari and Maserati. Best reveal so far for me personally!!!

Can't wait to see the next announcements! The car list just keeps getting better.

A photographer sees not through the eyes, but through the mind.
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:52:22 PM(UTC)
Ferrari 166MM Barchetta. A great song about a car. "Red Bachetta" By Rush. Hoping to see some screenshots soon. Thank you.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:12:09 PM(UTC)
Where's the Chiron at?
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 11:10:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PERC2112 Go to Quoted Post
Ferrari 166MM Barchetta. A great song about a car. "Red Bachetta" By Rush. Hoping to see some screenshots soon. Thank you.

Think about this -- with that new Groove Music station that will allow you to listen to custom playlists, you'll be able to drive the Red Barchetta while listening to "Red Barchetta." How awesome -- and iconic -- is that?

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 3:03:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SoftMore15 Go to Quoted Post
You forgot the 05 NSX.

This one is still not on the list but it is on the FH3 loyalty list. Confusing
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 4, 2016 7:11:47 AM(UTC)
Worst List Cars
No Citroen,No Peugeot, No Volskwagen´sNo Audi RS3, No Renault Clio´s, No Mazda RX7/RX8....and 20 Ferraris and 28 Fords....incomprehensible
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:10:52 PM(UTC)
please tell me your adding more 90's japanese tuners. rx-7, R33 gtR, even FTO's and 92 civic 's would suffice
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:16:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B1G A1EX Go to Quoted Post
please tell me your adding more 90's japanese tuners. rx-7, R33 gtR, even FTO's and 92 civic 's would suffice

This isn't a car wishlist thread, why you even felt the need to post a wishlist in a thread about mistakes in the week 3 list is beyond me.
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:06:40 AM(UTC)
we need drift cars turn10

every year theres more f1's and nascars and trucks and supercars and prototypes but yet you keep taking out simple cars from 1990 its driving me crazy guys. i got banned on 2 of your games hat i played everyday because i wanted some camber and some nice rims and no wing on my 240sx stop making 6 racecars per dlc and make a jdm car

Nissan silvia S14
Toyota Chaser
Toyota Soarer

There's three examples one of them was in forza motorsport 4 but i got banned from that one anyways. why don't you make a game called forza for 12 year olds and have only ferraris and lambos and kids who never learn to drift and lay the game can play that. give us some kind of drifting support stop supporting 12 year old kids who crash lambos into other players...
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:50:27 AM(UTC)
Originally posted by: Elit3 Nick:
Quote:
This isn't a car wishlist thread, why you even felt the need to post a wishlist in a thread about mistakes in the week 3 list is beyond me.

Originally Posted by: Missile Cars Go to Quoted Post

every year theres more f1's and nascars and trucks and supercars and prototypes but yet you keep taking out simple cars from 1990 its driving me crazy guys. i got banned on 2 of your games hat i played everyday because i wanted some camber and some nice rims and no wing on my 240sx stop making 6 racecars per dlc and make a jdm car

Nissan silvia S14
Toyota Chaser
Toyota Soarer

There's three examples one of them was in forza motorsport 4 but i got banned from that one anyways. why don't you make a game called forza for 12 year olds and have only ferraris and lambos and kids who never learn to drift and lay the game can play that. give us some kind of drifting support stop supporting 12 year old kids who crash lambos into other players...

Edited by user Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:53:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 6:16:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Missile Cars Go to Quoted Post

Nissan silvia S14
Toyota Chaser
Toyota Soarer

hey i was twelve when i started playing forza 4 and that was a couple of years ago, and i want you , missile cars, to count the total of trucks to race cars in fm6, i do agree about the lambo and ferrari kids crashing into us but you take those cars away and the majority will still crash into you with their racecar. All im saying is you cant blame the company, blame the driver.
Also just to say we do need more camber and more variety of 80's to 90's jdm cars, and even more trucks turn ten! i mean like for gods sake your making a open word free roaming game and i have barely seen more than like what, ten-fifteen trucks, you guys need to release a truck dlc for horizon 3 and not just cars i need to see a HUGE variety of trucks not just a variety of cars.
THIS is where alot of us dream and design, and take a look at tomcat9700 he has a ton of his viewers wanting trucks and suvs and i understand that you cant make huge changes in the car list this close to release but we still want alot of offroad trucks like the Ram Power Wagon and a 1997 Ford f150 4x4 and alot more.
Turn 10 step up and turn up the TRUCKS!
And missile cars i can stand up to a challenge to show you that i can drift in forza motorsport or horizon. you pick when and ill battle you.

Edited by user Friday, August 19, 2016 6:18:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#19 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 7:42:25 AM(UTC)
Speaking about discrepancies: maybe you mixed up the model year of the tier reward cars. When you announced the game at the E3 you named the 2017 GT as the tier 10 reward and the 2005 NSX as the tier 2 reward. Since the first Forza garage you giving us the 2005 GT and the 1992 NSX.
#20 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:53:09 PM(UTC)
Quick note, the 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi was revealed in Week 4, but it hasn't been added to the master list yet.

Notification

Icon
Error