#1 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2016 11:18:24 AM(UTC)
Good Day. I am gonna post up some creations of mine and also a few from my club, the Fuel Junkie Car Club. Personally, I specialize in certain racing logos, and also turning the Ford Super Transit into Food Truck type vehicles...Thanks for looking.

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering is my favorite performance builder. I've been blessed to have dinner with them, detail a few of their cars, and work their shows. Here's some Lingenfelter Performance Engineering stuff I've completed.

Buick GNX
Buick GNX LPE

Corvette C1

the Lingenfelter Black Pig

Richard Petty throwback

One of only 2 S2 cars I own.

SEMA Camaro

I spend a lot of time working on specific Manufacturer Decals that FH2 just doesn't have. Ridetech, Baer Brakes, Royal Purple, Borla Exhaust, Napa Auto Parts, Fiksie Wheels, Hurst, Hilti, and more on the way!

Some Food Trucks...

To be honest, there are a ton out there. My club and I also tune a bunch. Mainly me, but hey LOL.

Thanks for looking.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 6:42:32 AM(UTC)
I don't have pictures already of all the Food Truck designs I have made. As I play the game daily, I will be sure to take such pics.

Here's one I did for my buddy Spiderpig. He's a Minnesota Wild fan, and also loves BBQ.

Pig's

Edited by user Tuesday, July 26, 2016 6:45:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2016 6:59:27 AM(UTC)
My friends in Oregon at Mayhem Customs build some sick stuff. Here is a replica of a Shelby they raced last year...

Mayhem Shelby 1

Edited by user Friday, July 29, 2016 6:34:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#4 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 6:36:23 AM(UTC)
I've been making more race designs.

Edited by user Friday, July 29, 2016 10:44:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:20:05 AM(UTC)
No idea why most of the pictures are not showing above...here's some stuff hosted from a different site than before. Hopefully you can see it...

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB

Notification

Icon
Error