This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 9:57:07 AM(UTC)
This is my first post so sorry if I am not doing something right. Will we be able to configure the buttons on steering wheels? It is annoying that I can go into photo mode but can't look back. Also, I have 2 ways to press the select and back button and 3 ways to press A. There are so many buttons that are being wasted.
#2 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 11:57:42 AM(UTC)
Not likely as you could not do it on any forza to date. Plus there is an xbox limitation that only allows you to map as many buttons as are availble on a controller.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 3:48:27 PM(UTC)
Next generation....
#4 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2016 8:48:27 PM(UTC)
On the PC version I would say maybe, as for the console version probably not, but you can use a controller at the same time as a wheel for taking photos and using menus

Edited by user Monday, July 18, 2016 11:37:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:52:00 AM(UTC)
I doubt it will be possible on a console and it sucks. But I believe the one to blame is indeed Microsoft and their XBox.

Thinking about it, Project CARS on XBox allows you to map everything you can just like on a PC, of course a controller or wheel only has so many buttons. When I fire up the game next time I'll see if it's possible to map all buttons to separate functions. if so then it's not the XBox One to blame.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 11:21:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Breyzipp Go to Quoted Post
I doubt it will be possible on a console and it sucks. But I believe the one to blame is indeed Microsoft and their XBox.

Thinking about it, Project CARS on XBox allows you to map everything you can just like on a PC, of course a controller or wheel only has so many buttons. When I fire up the game next time I'll see if it's possible to map all buttons to separate functions. if so then it's not the XBox One to blame.

No you cant map every button seperately. You can only map as many buttons as are on the pad. Xbox issue.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner

Notification

Icon
Error