2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:56:37 PM(UTC)
Gamer tag: Zimkil3567
Drift or die
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 2, 2016 7:58:25 PM(UTC)
Gt: Zimkil3567
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 4:59:15 AM(UTC)
My apolgiges to everyone on the team, a emergency has come up. So i could not be on for a while, all registration for the team and team messages will be read. But i can not contact anyone at this moment in time, or accept anyone into the team yet. Please by all means, anyone feel free to register. As long as you are comfortable with the regulations, just keep in mind that i will not be able to get in contact with you for a little bit. I wont be online for a little bit. But i will be back, i just have to take care of some things. By all means drift together :) You dont need me all the time to have awesome street style drifting sessions, use those touge/street sections to good use ;) I will just be offline for a little while, to take care of some matters. Also, dont worry. Im not just siting here doing nothing while i take care of matters. I have a whole bunch of new add on's and ideas for the team. Like Wangan Midnight, Hot Version, kanjozoku, and Japanese Domestic Market Time Attack. These aspects will be hopefully implemented, and talked about being added to the team soon ;) Who said Team Vintage Japan (The Street Style Family) would only ever be about drifting ;)

(MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON THE TEAM) - For anyone that registeres, feel free to invite them to a game. It helps my job to know that everyone on the team is comfortable with the person, so as soon as i get back. They can be accepted into the team, right away.
Drift (偏流), Peace (平和), Trust (信頼), and Fun (遊び)
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:51:20 PM(UTC)
I'm back, and active ;)
#30 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:55:29 PM(UTC)
My GT is brandonsquire. I'd love to be considered, I primarily slide in a N/A ae86.
#31 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 5:40:59 PM(UTC)
GT: Unknown Fluxx
#32 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:44:21 PM(UTC)
More drift meets, hopefully soon
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:10:43 AM(UTC)
Funkee Child

On between 6 and 9 pm EST most Monday's through Friday's.

Primarily drive an Rb Swapped S13
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:17:24 PM(UTC)
GT: Itachi 6 Uchiha

I usually drive s13's, one with a rb26, one with a ka24 and one with an sr, also a 300zx, sometimes I'll drive an s15. All my drift cars have vinyls/decals.

Edited by user Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:12:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:20:47 AM(UTC)
gt SFXM HALO

ALL JDM DRIFT CARS
#36 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:16:10 PM(UTC)
I would like to join. I would also like to record for the team. Youtube: JJ Krispy Gamertag: Ja Krispy Kreme
#37 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 11:40:09 PM(UTC)
Thank you everyone for registering, i will be trying to contact all of you in the next few days :)
#38 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 9:29:13 AM(UTC)
GT: PlatnumWildcard

Looking to record drift video montages for YT in my spare time.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error