This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:21:45 AM(UTC)
Am I able to preorder the game with Xbox prepaid gift cards? Because I do not have a credit card but I want to get the C63 AMG S.
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:06:53 AM(UTC)
As long as you have the full amount you should be able to, That was how I purchased Forza Motorsport 6 so I don't think you should have any problems. I never had a Credit Card linked to my account so it should work fine for you.

Edited by user Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:45:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm581712_Ultimat3Burnout-Design-Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:37:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ersd123fastman Go to Quoted Post
Am I able to preorder the game with Xbox prepaid gift cards? Because I do not have a credit card but I want to get the C63 AMG S.

My cousin always have problems trying to buy things with gift cards without a Credit Card on his account, it gave him add payment options at checkout no matter that he have money on his account. But I pre-ordered FH3 Ultimate version with prepaid cards loaded into my account, i also have cc on my account, so don't if that changes something. Btw you can save $$ using gift cards, if you keep checking places like ebay sometimes you found gift cards at lower price, for example I bought 2 $25 cards for $20 each so that $10 save.

Edited by user Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:38:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 3:27:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boost3dEVO Go to Quoted Post

My cousin always have problems trying to buy things with gift cards without a Credit Card on his account, it gave him add payment options at checkout no matter that he have money on his account. But I pre-ordered FH3 Ultimate version with prepaid cards loaded into my account, i also have cc on my account, so don't if that changes something. Btw you can save $$ using gift cards, if you keep checking places like ebay sometimes you found gift cards at lower price, for example I bought 2 $25 cards for $20 each so that $10 save.

I had the same issue. Your cousin has to enter his address and a few other things (billing info, not CC info) and then he will be able to use his MS account gift card money.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 12:41:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boost3dEVO Go to Quoted Post

I had the same issue. Your cousin has to enter his address and a few other things (billing info, not CC info) and then he will be able to use his MS account gift card money.

Thanks i will let him know this.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 12:56:49 PM(UTC)
I would say the simplest way would to buy the xbox cards with a value on them not the 3-12 months of xbox live one. then just put them on your account and use the money for whatever game you want
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2016 5:17:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post
I would say the simplest way would to buy the xbox cards with a value on them not the 3-12 months of xbox live one. then just put them on your account and use the money for whatever game you want

Yeah, I am probably going to get 2x 50 euro ones and preorder the game with the money.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:20:51 PM(UTC)
I'm really excited that forza is being released on pc, and I'll get deluxe edition, but I don't know how payments in xbox store work. Is it possible to have part of the payment required for the buy from microsoft account (gift cards), and the rest from credit card? And if my region uses other curreny than euro, but I have gift card in euro, is it possible to use that card?
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 2:00:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mieteg Go to Quoted Post
I'm really excited that forza is being released on pc, and I'll get deluxe edition, but I don't know how payments in xbox store work. Is it possible to have part of the payment required for the buy from microsoft account (gift cards), and the rest from credit card? And if my region uses other curreny than euro, but I have gift card in euro, is it possible to use that card?

Unfortunately no, your payment is taken out of your credit/debit card straight away.

There's no way you can do part payments mste.

If you have a major gaming store near you, drop in there and put a deposit on a Ultimate Version. You only have to put at least 10% deposit on the pre-order.

Then pay the rest once you pick it up.

That's about the only options you have mate, sorry if that's not helpful...

Cheers...OZ

Notification

Icon
Error