6 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:02:40 AM(UTC)

www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm6_turn10_select_car_pack
news.xbox.com/2016/07/12/forza-motorsport-6-turn-10-select-car-pack
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AzSrRCQcZQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8IWB11MQE - "Best Buddies" trailer

2014 Jaguar #14 Emil Frey GT3 Jaguar XK
2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
2014 Chevrolet #4 ROAL Motorsport RML Cruze TC1 WTCC
2015 McLaren 570S Coupé
1980 Fiat 124 Sport Spider
1969 Ford Brawner Hawk III
1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export

Note: The Car Pass is not mentioned in the announcement, meaning that this pack costs $7 for everyone regardless of which DLC or edition you already own.

Eligibility: The Isetta, Hawk, and Mercedes truck do not have an assigned Division making them unavailable for use in Stories of Motorsport career mode. The racing truck is unavailable for use in multiplayer class hoppers but can be used in private multiplayer lobbies.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:51:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:08:01 AM(UTC)
WOAH.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:08:58 AM(UTC)
Quote:
July Content Update
In addition to the Turn 10 Select Car Pack, we have released the latest content update for Forza Motorsport 6. The focus of this content update has been on bringing three tracks in Forza Motorsport 6 back into competitive play – Monza, Catalunya, and Circuit of the Americas. The team at Turn 10 has worked to address numerous issues on all three of these tracks. For example, at Monza, the chicane at Turn 4 has been adjusted to more accurately distinguish between clean and dirty driving lines. Also, the tirewall at Turn 4 has been moved to alter the driving line and better prevent corner cutting.

With the upcoming launch of the Forza Racing Championship, today’s content update for Forza Motorsport 6 represents the latest step in our ongoing commitment to make Forza the home of competitive racing on Xbox. Forza fans will be seeing additional changes coming to the game, including in next month’s content update in August. Look for more details on the Forza Racing Championship soon and for details on future content updates in the weeks and months to come.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 5 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:11:05 AM(UTC)
Well that was a bombing disappointment (as usual)

Seeing so many guesses for the delta wing really got my hopes up, that iconic racing car isn't in this racing game, but we get a truck and a copy/paste McClaren

Seeing as this was probably the last pack, I thought we would go out with a bang, not a squeaky f*rt

Edited by user Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:12:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:13:25 AM(UTC)
And people say that Turn10 doesn't listen to their fans?
The truck is pretty much everything multiplayer rammers have been asking for... :(
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:14:41 AM(UTC)
My new favourite pack ever. I hope it'll drop soon as I really want the isetta and the truck as I need more stupid ideas.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:17:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Colorsound1976 Go to Quoted Post

Seeing so many guesses for the delta wing really got my hopes up, that iconic racing car isn't in this racing game, but we get a truck and a copy/paste McClaren

Seeing as this was probably the last pack, I thought we would go out with a bang, not a squeaky f*rt

I agreed, nothing exciting again as usual.

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:18:02 AM(UTC)

Do I hear wrong opinions?
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:18:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Quote:
July Content Update
In addition to the Turn 10 Select Car Pack, we have released the latest content update for Forza Motorsport 6. The focus of this content update has been on bringing three tracks in Forza Motorsport 6 back into competitive play – Monza, Catalunya, and Circuit of the Americas. The team at Turn 10 has worked to address numerous issues on all three of these tracks. For example, at Monza, the chicane at Turn 4 has been adjusted to more accurately distinguish between clean and dirty driving lines. Also, the tirewall at Turn 4 has been moved to alter the driving line and better prevent corner cutting.

With the upcoming launch of the Forza Racing Championship, today’s content update for Forza Motorsport 6 represents the latest step in our ongoing commitment to make Forza the home of competitive racing on Xbox. Forza fans will be seeing additional changes coming to the game, including in next month’s content update in August. Look for more details on the Forza Racing Championship soon and for details on future content updates in the weeks and months to come.

I hope the leaderboards are reset on Monza (or any track where a "clean" cut is removed in future, which doesn't apply to Catalunya or COTA as far as I know).
 3 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:18:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSH Morten Go to Quoted Post
The truck is pretty much everything multiplayer rammers have been asking for... :(

Not necessarily. I'm a truck driver by profession, and also grew up watching truck races on cable TV. So this to me is an awesome addition. Im sure it'll be relegated to its own class though.

Or at least I hope...
Jeebus is watching...
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:19:05 AM(UTC)
woow!...it's a very strange car pack but it's so interesting and varied that it will bring much fun. Thanks T10!!
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:19:43 AM(UTC)
Can we use the truck in multiplayer? Anyone who has the pack, please let us know.
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:21:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MSH Morten Go to Quoted Post

That truck is interesting to see in a Forza game, but having a big rig in the multiplayer hoppers is a rammer's wet dream in that they can push and shove anyone creating chaos before and during turn one unless Turn 10 decided to disallow it in the hoppers.
 12 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:21:19 AM(UTC)
What an amazing pack!

As for the people moaning... Don't buy it. Simple. :)

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#15 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:21:25 AM(UTC)
The race truck is a great addition and something very special. I only hope that there is a chance to drive it against other race trucks in free play. Without such option, the truck is pointless.
The Mclaren 570 is a car i really look forward to and another fine addition to the already great supercar rooster.
But why no Porsche love...?
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:23:27 AM(UTC)
A bit underwhelmed with the Truck and the Isetta, but at the same time I'm happy we got another GT3 car in.
 2 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:23:52 AM(UTC)
"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

All of there are going to get so much drive time from me. Truck racing in private lobbies is going to be the single most fun I'll ever have in Forza, I think.
 3 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:25:37 AM(UTC)
Here's an idea - create a spec truck hopper playlist.

That would be awesome! Nice to see T10 being creative though!
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:26:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
A bit underwhelmed with the Truck and the Isetta, but at the same time I'm happy we got another GT3 car in.
These are the two vehicles that I really look forward to driving from this DLC. Both are so completely different from anything already in the game.
 2 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:28:31 AM(UTC)
Gonna paint them all brahahaha
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:30:11 AM(UTC)
Lorries and bubble cars. Really? O dear me no
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:34:37 AM(UTC)

There is an iconic racing car in this pack...Mario Andretti's 1969 Indianapolis 500 winner. I would rather have that than a delta wing.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:35:22 AM(UTC)
Most of the race cars I won't use, but at least they are cool and unique.

The big rig racing truck is amazing. Very surprised to see that forza. Hopefully it can be raced online else its rather pointless.

I like the BMW and fiat. Nice cars for low class racing.

The McLaren is forgettable.

Overall I think it's a pretty good car pack. Hopefully there's an unrealistic motor swap for the BMW.

A game should be created with the BMW and big rig. The BMW is a perfect ball. Oh idk how about car soccer?

Edited by user Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:35:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:36:35 AM(UTC)
Horrible car pack.... something for everyone? Don't see any muscle cars or drifters..

Edited by user Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:51:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:36:52 AM(UTC)
Chevy Cruze TC1 - I have to say I've never thought of the Cruze being American. Anyway its disappointing the WTCC have been slowed down in this game to make the competitive with the BTCC cars, so would have preferred the BTCC spec Cruze.

Fiat 124 - Meh

BMW Isetta - :) Just hope we can remove the American spec bumpers and lights that ruin so many cars in Forza.

Jaguar XKR GT3 - Finally i'll be able to paint over that ugly blue, awesome car, yet it makes me sad that Jaguar won't build a Factory car for customers, instead they'd rarther race in Formula E whuch has very low fan interest.

McLaren bunchofnumbers - Can't make up my mind if I like this car or not.

Mercedes racing semeye thing - This should be fun!

Ford Indycar - Cool addition but is probably pointless as the 60s F! cars in Forza are pre aero and slicks.
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error