#1 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:23:09 AM(UTC)
On FH2 I apply all of my upgrades before searching for a tune and only download ones with the exact same weight as my car.

This way, I won't have a spoiler, splitter, roll cage or different wheels. Will we now be able to search for the specific weight as sometimes it takes 2 mins to find or sometimes 20 lol.

I like to have my own customization on the car, instead of someone else's. Why will tunes be locked too? at least should be able to change the cosmetic upgrades like wheels

Is it the same old search function or will it have new features? :)

Edited by user Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:24:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:31:18 AM(UTC)
Now don't quote me one this but I'm pretty sure that it is pretty much the same as Forza Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6, However with the reintroduction of the storefront things could change, but I would expect the same as previous games.

If you want to create your own tunes and don't want all the nonsense people do with ugly rims and all or you are just starting out try an app called ForzaTune 6 it worked pretty good for me when I was just starting to learn how to make good tunes. (Not advertising just thought it was a good learning tool that helps you understand tuning.)
FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 9:40:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ultimat3Burnout Go to Quoted Post
Now don't quote me one this but I'm pretty sure that it is pretty much the same as Forza Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6, However with the reintroduction of the storefront things could change, but I would expect the same as previous games.

If you want to create your own tunes and don't want all the nonsense people do with ugly rims and all or you are just starting out try an app called ForzaTune 6 it worked pretty good for me when I was just starting to learn how to make good tunes. (Not advertising just thought it was a good learning tool that helps you understand tuning.)

I was looking at that app yesterday actually haha. I have no idea how to tune so would that help me, I prefer cars that are like the P1 as in being amazing in brakes, grip and handling.

But I also need speed with that as well because that car for example is too slow to compete with others. So I use the 458 Speciale or Agera. Thanks so much or the suggestion of the app as I was gonna forget it at first but I'll check it out again :)
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 5:49:58 PM(UTC)
Hopefully, with more Negative Camber.
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:01:35 PM(UTC)
I downloaded the app and put it on my Stingray and Mustang GT. I was doing a Muscle Car championship so that's why I done them 2, but I also done my Agera.

The app seems abasolutely brilliant for the handling. But the gearing I assume just gives me a base start as it always instantly puts my top speed to extremely low. But it gives me an idea and I tweaked the gear ratios and have got that hang of it now.

I compared it with my old Agera tune and it's now better. That's sorted me out for FH3 not having to worry about downloading tunes with bad wheels lol

Notification

Icon
Error