This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 5:43:08 PM(UTC)
Show us your real affinity! The challenge is an 8-lap S class race on Catalunya National. There will be a prize (20 million) for the fast lap, and a nicer prize (100 million) for the best overall time. Pick a car which actually means something to you IRL. Could be a model you once owned and wish you still had (!)...might be the dream car you always wanted and still hope to buy someday. Maybe you'll show your loyalty to a particular country, not necessarily the one in which you live right now. What about affinity for a particular sponsor, or just your favorite original livery. Many possibilities here. Let's keep it realistic by racing against a full field of opponents, not just a hot lap simulation.

I used a 1967 Corvette and had a race time of roughly 11:22; I'll give it a few more tries and post my best replay.

Edited by user Friday, October 7, 2016 3:45:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:15:32 PM(UTC)
My dream super car has never been about flamboyance or how expensive a car is, but rather best value for money.
With that in mind my weapon of choice was the Nissan GT-R Spec V, my times;
Total 11:18:886
Fastest lap (8) 1:22:766
Replay on sf.

True Colours 1

And what happens when you get a fly in your face at a most inopportune time;

True Colours 2
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:34:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TigerFoxBlade Go to Quoted Post
And what happens when you get a fly in your face at a most inopportune time;

True Colours 2

Lmao A spider crawled up next to me once while I was playing GTA Online. I dropped my controller and apparently it hit the Y button, because poor Mini Yakov dove out of his car at top speed and got clotheslined by a light pole.

And that's to say nothing of the billion times gnats have literally kamikazied my eyeballs in the middle of a multiplayer match. I HATE those little pricks!

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:41:01 AM(UTC)
replay will be up, as soon as I get online. Don't think I'll be able to beat this, but then I didn't expect to do any better, not really. Still love driving this car, and I had fun trying to compete against better drivers. That's what it's all about.

#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 7:56:44 AM(UTC)
As i grew up about a mile from where the DeLorean was built , i will have to go with that..
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:07:23 PM(UTC)
My dream car is the 91/92 Lancia delta integrale, I've had the pleasure of using one for a week many years ago and it just blew my mind of what it was capeable of on nasty uk B roads. This car has over 5k miles and 60 forza hours on it!
Overall time of 10.22.410 with a 1.16.642 best lap on lap 5. New LB time also.
Replay is on sf and will add some pic's to

Edited by user Wednesday, June 29, 2016 1:22:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 2:25:13 PM(UTC)
The car choice was easy
I just took the best sportscar of the last half century
THE PORSCHE 911, in this case the 2010 Sport Classic ;))
Total time : 10:16.995
Best lap : 1:15.895
Replay up

#8 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 7:27:54 AM(UTC)
I upgraded the DeLorean to around 612 PI , so it was never gonna be the quickest . Had fun driving it though and set a best time of 1:20:964 on lap 6 of the replay .

Here are a couple of pics of the DMC- 12

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 7:32:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post
[quote=TigerFoxBlade;521333]And what happens when you get a fly in your face at a most inopportune time;

Lmao A spider crawled up next to me once while I was playing GTA Online. I dropped my controller and apparently it hit the Y button, because poor Mini Yakov dove out of his car at top speed and got clotheslined by a light pole.

And that's to say nothing of the billion times gnats have literally kamikazied my eyeballs in the middle of a multiplayer match. I HATE those little pricks!

Say hello to my little friend :)

Meet Aragog . She is a Chilean Rose Tarantula , very docile and easily handled . An excellent pet , doesnt need fed too often and doesnt go too far when let out to go walkies :)

#10 Posted : Monday, July 4, 2016 7:35:27 AM(UTC)
Dude, I've got arachnophobia. I ain't never visiting Ireland now, thanks. Lol

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 4:09:54 AM(UTC)
IF there are no new entries in the next five days, I will compile the numbers and award the two prizes.
#12 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:12:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: voldemortt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Yakov Alfa Go to Quoted Post
[quote=TigerFoxBlade;521333]And what happens when you get a fly in your face at a most inopportune time;

Say hello to my little friend :)

Meet Aragog . She is a Chilean Rose Tarantula , very docile and easily handled . An excellent pet , doesnt need fed too often and doesnt go too far when let out to go walkies :)

I'm with Yakov on this one lol

GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#13 Posted : Monday, October 3, 2016 1:29:17 AM(UTC)
Porsche 993 GT2
Total time - 10:24.989
Fastest lap - 1:16.757 - lap 2
Why this car, I love Porsche 911's :)
GT - Wan Ge 1

Bigtime Muscle Member
#14 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 3:43:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MBD Titus72 Go to Quoted Post
The car choice was easy
I just took the best sportscar of the last half century
THE PORSCHE 911, in this case the 2010 Sport Classic ;))
Total time : 10:16.995
Best lap : 1:15.895
Replay up

and there is your winner!
Titus has fastest lap and fastest overall time for the race.

Notification

Icon
Error