3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Saturday, July 16, 2016 7:07:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PilotViper112 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: IveAlwaysMissed Go to Quoted Post
"the new Forza Horizon 3 was created for the new Xbox One version. This game can be played with 4k resolution with 60 FPS"

...quote from microsoft

I think you got that wrong, xbox s won't run games in 4k, but it make the picture better as its got HDR but only if your tv supports it, if not then it run it like the xb1 version.

The only FH3 game be running at 4k be the pc, but not sure if it be 60 frames though, all depends on your gaming rig graphics card etc I suppose.

The quote was from microsoft, not me. I do not believe it will run 4k on the XBO. BUT, I asked microsoft and they again said 60fps, though nothing about 4k.

Personally i do not care if its 4k. I just hope it is legit 60fps.

#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:24:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post
... Consoles are stuck at 30fps?

Not going to lie, I'm a trifle disappointed. It won't stop me playing it though, looks incredible!

Consoles suck anyways they are so far behind computers...even my video card is gonna be more powerful than the xbox Scorpio and i already have the video card in my system its a gtx1080
#53 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:25:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post
... Consoles are stuck at 30fps?

Not going to lie, I'm a trifle disappointed. It won't stop me playing it though, looks incredible!

#54 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:29:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Azhurel Pigeon Go to Quoted Post
Can people even really tell the difference?

Tell the difference with what 30fps to 60fps...yea its easy to tell i play at 100hz and get fps in the 90s in every game maxed out and you can even tell the difference between 60 fps and 100fps
#55 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:35:30 PM(UTC)
I play The Crew regularly on both XO and PC. One is 20fps, the other is 60fps, and I still love both. -shrug-

A fun game is still a fun game whether you're on a low end PC, high end PC or Xbox One. =)
#56 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:45:52 PM(UTC)
The difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS are easily distinguishable, however Horizon runs extremely well in 30FPS and the fact that it is constant makes it even better and unless you hop from playing let's say Forza 6 to horizon 3 immediately after, only then would you see the difference in terms of frames.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#57 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:12:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreddyRacer1985 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
During one of yesterday's streams, the Playground rep said you'll be able to have whatever framerate your hardware will support.

Thanks MateoMax for the answer.

I didn't watch the stream but I assume that the Xbox version will be 30 FPS capped. So it should be pretty obvious which plattform I will pick to play on.

Watch the Inside Sim Racing day one review. John from ISR mentions he is used to play 90 fps on PC sims and playing FH3 @ 30 fps on the XBox One didn't bother him at all.

I have the exact same experience, the image is as stable as it can get IMO. Or maybe my smart TV does some smart interpolating since it's one helluva TV and rocks in upscaling DVDs as well.
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#58 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:28:52 AM(UTC)
in some test you can read that 60fps in this game doesnt look good. ist like a Soap opera effect on PC. feels better with 30fps and Frame Interpolation.

also for the guys compaining about 30fps on XO. ist a OPEN World Racer not a Course Racer.
you have to Display much much more. thats why FM games are 60fps on XO and FH games only 30fps with some tricks to let it look smoother ( read article about FH2 for that matter ^^)

FH2 was the smoothest 30fps game that People saw up to this date ^^
#59 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:16:19 PM(UTC)
Lol, it's launched!
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error