This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:24:39 AM(UTC)
I pretty much included the main body of this topic in the title, sorry.

I'm from Eastern Europe. There are no local retailers here that offer any of the retailer bonuses, let alone the GameStop ones specifically. Is there any way to get them with the Ultimate edition without having to import a retail copy from GameStop?
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 6:57:55 AM(UTC)
Do want these cars, because you think there is no other way to get them or do you actually want them? Otherwise, the pre-order cars are tuned versions of cars that will be available to everyone.
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:04:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MRCLKBLACK Go to Quoted Post
Do want these cars, because you think there is no other way to get them or do you actually want them? Otherwise, the pre-order cars are tuned versions of cars that will be available to everyone.

I want to be able to buy the Challenger SRT8 Hellcat and the 488 GTB in-game. Says they are GameStop exclusive.
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:17:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrTUN3R Go to Quoted Post

I want to be able to buy the Challenger SRT8 Hellcat and the 488 GTB in-game. Says they are GameStop exclusive.

That's my point, they are NOT exclusives, they are tuned versions. Lets say IF the Hellcat had a PI of 830, you will get through the GameStop pre-order a Hellcat thats tuned to a PI of 900. However, you still will be able to get the standard car.

Look here: http://forums.forzamotor...UPDATED.aspx#post_515849

Edited by user Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:18:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:23:32 AM(UTC)
[quote=MrTUN3R;518228][quote=MRCLKBLACK;518224]
That's my point, they are NOT exclusives, they are tuned versions. Lets say IF the Hellcat had a PI of 830, you will get through the GameStop pre-order a Hellcat thats tuned to a PI of 900. However, you still will be able to get the standard car.

Are they actually tuned? AKA settings / presets? Or do they have unique performance parts that allows them to be pushed further than the regular versions?
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:49:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrTUN3R Go to Quoted Post
[quote=MrTUN3R;518228][quote=MRCLKBLACK;518224]

Are they actually tuned? AKA settings / presets? Or do they have unique performance parts that allows them to be pushed further than the regular versions?

I don't know that much, but I suppose that they are going to be like those Team Forza cars and in terms of setups I imagine them with Forzas typical generic setup.

Edited by user Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:55:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:59:54 AM(UTC)

I don't know that much, but I suppose that they are going to be like those Team Forza cars and in terms of setups I imagine them with Forzas typical generic setup.

Alright well, thanks for the info. I'd still like to know if there's any way I can get them here though, I'm greedy like that.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:00:33 PM(UTC)
It said in the artikel for the pre-order bonus cars: "Those outside of the U.S. should check with their local participating retailers to see which cars will be available per outlet." Now I'm asking: Which Retrailers and which cars? Btw. I'm from Germany and love this game! ;)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:01:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:03:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rochen jochen Go to Quoted Post
It said in the artikel for the pre-order bonus cars: "Those outside of the U.S. should check with their local participating retailers to see which cars will be available per outlet." Now I'm asking: Which Retrailers and which cars? Btw. I'm from Germany and love this game! ;)

The stock versions of these cars are all available in the base game. Preorder versions are tuned to top of class and added to your game garage.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:08:04 PM(UTC)
For FM6, Gamestop.de and Amazon.de had bonus DLC cars. I'm updating the DLC thread at the top of the forum with new information as I find it:

Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Pre-order DLC: Retailer bonus cars

FM.net: Pre-order Announcement

These cars are special DLC not available to purchase from the Xbox Store.

Per the Pre-Order announcement, "Pre-ordering Forza Horizon 3 will give you access to pre-order bonus car which are tied to participating retailers. These cars will be tuned to the top of their class and players will be able to automatically add them to their garage after redeeming the code provided by the retailer. Here’s how the breakdown will work for participating U.S. retailers. Those outside of the U.S. should check with their local participating retailers to see which cars will be available per outlet."

The image of the Hellcat from the announcement shows no special livery on the car. These cars have untuned versions of the same models in the regular game roster and are treated as separate models due to the upgrades; players can still drive a Hellcat in the game even if they don't buy from Gamestop.

2016 Audi R8 V10 plus
Amazon (US)

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
Gamestop (US) with the Ferrari 488

2015 Ferrari 488 GTB
Gamestop (US) with the Challenger Hellcat
GAME (UK)

2016 Ford Mustang GT350R
Microsoft Store (US)

2016 Jaguar F Type Project 7
Best Buy (US)

2016 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe
Xbox dashboard

#11 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2016 7:33:44 AM(UTC)
Something for my Fellow UK Forza Fans Pre-order any version of Forza Horizon 3 from Game UK and get the Ferrari 488 GTB Free

http://www.game.co.uk/en/games/...zon-3/?inStockOnly=false

I have just Pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition (Digital) from them since its one more car to have for free :)

Edited by user Friday, June 24, 2016 7:34:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error