#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:31:34 PM(UTC)
I'm curious since the forza motorsports series has no level cap. Forza horizon had Gold 50 and Forza Horizon 2 had Gold 999. Whats next for Forza Horizon 3?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:58:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kofize Go to Quoted Post
I'm curious since the forza motorsports series has no level cap. Forza horizon had Gold 50 and Forza Horizon 2 had Gold 999. Whats next for Forza Horizon 3?

I'm thinking that it is going to be similar to Horizon 2 and FM6 because they are the latest games so they are what we should go off of, so most likely I don't think there will be one but if there is one it will probably be a pretty high cap. I personally hope there isn't one because games like The Crew really got me annoyed with the level cap.
FH3 Paint Gallery http://forums.forzamotor...Catalog.aspx#post_581712
I only do ULTIMAT3 Burnouts 🚗💨
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:25:28 PM(UTC)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Level 999 again. I also wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't one. It certainly wouldn't be a low number - I agree with you Ultimat3Burnout, Level 50 for The Crew was low - and there were a few people that did actually reach Level 999 in FH2, but the key words being "a few". I don't think there is one in FM6, so I'd say either it's Level 999 or there won't be one. My personal belief leans on the former.
One of "The 50"
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:29:32 PM(UTC)
Im level 500 on Forza Horizon 3 I personally believe that they will stick the level cap at 999
But if not I am not worried there are many things you can do to top your rank.
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:33:59 PM(UTC)
Given that you can only earn Horizon Edition cars through wheelspins I think the level cap will remain open so that players can continue trying to get rare cars without having to buy wheelspins. Given the price of auction buyouts and some of the rare cars, this would also help for those that are trying to save cash (especially those without the 2x VIP bonus)
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 3:34:10 PM(UTC)
I'm at level 456. I saw two players over level 600 when I curiously browsed one of the leaderboards. They must play a LOT!!!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:30:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDM Loyal Go to Quoted Post
Im level 500 on Forza Horizon 3 I personally believe that they will stick the level cap at 999
But if not I am not worried there are many things you can do to top your rank.

How the hell? Ive been playing every day since the 23rd and im level 120 thinking its a lot.

#8 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:03:48 PM(UTC)
I saw someone over level 800 who, ironically, is near the very bottom of one of the Danger Sign leaderboards. I botched that jump and only got 3.00 feet, but out of curiousity I checked the LB to see if anyone did worse, and saw him at just 1.44 feet, but that's how I saw the high level. And I thought I was doing good at level 474! How much does this guy play anyway?! FYI: It was the Splash Down Danger Sign LB that I saw the high level.

Edited by user Friday, September 30, 2016 6:24:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Clarification

#9 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:33:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hurricane221798 Go to Quoted Post
I saw someone over level 800 who, ironically, is near the very bottom of one of the Danger Sign leaderboards. I botched that jump and only got 3.00 feet, but out of curiousity I checked the LB to see if anyone did worse, and saw him at just 1.44 feet, but that's how I saw the high level. And I thought I was doing good at level 474! How much does this guy play anyway?! FYI: It was the Splash Down Danger Sign LB that I saw the high level.

800? Jesus... That just sounds like a Goliath 50 lap cap 24/7 with a s@%t bucket
Mod Edit: Sig size exceeds forum limits, 480x115 pixels max. Do not repost. - D
#10 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 6:39:38 PM(UTC)
Yeah, I'll leave that Danger Sign alone and hope he doesn't improve his distance, so I can sort by "Near Me" on that LB and monitor his level.
#11 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 11:25:37 AM(UTC)
What benefits do you get from a high level?
I'm only at level 130 or something and I see it goes up mainly on wins, but not sure how it works.
I get CR and Skills, but I'm not clear on XP either.
RYZEN 2600X ASUS ROG RX580 8GB 32Gb RAM
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 11:32:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rufinoman1 Go to Quoted Post
What benefits do you get from a high level?
I'm only at level 130 or something and I see it goes up mainly on wins, but not sure how it works.
I get CR and Skills, but I'm not clear on XP either.

Apart from the amount of CR that you will earn at the same time as XP and all those wheelspins you will get on your way to Level 1000 not a lot really...

With the XP required to level up as the levels increase it gets harder and harder but once your 230K for 999-1000 then at Level 1000 it drops to 200K per wheelspin... you need around 93million XP to get to level 1000..

Edited by user Friday, December 30, 2016 11:37:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#13 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:29:07 PM(UTC)
There are several xp cheats people are using, there is a guy in my club who every Monday already has a million plus xp for the week.

Edited by user Friday, December 30, 2016 12:29:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:36:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: panoz07 Go to Quoted Post
There are several xp cheats people are using, there is a guy in my club who every Monday already has a million plus xp for the week.

A lot of the earlier methods of XP farming (drift taps, "bouncing" air glitches etc) have been patched out... One which still works is DJS Custom Blueprint method running against the traffic on the Central dual carriage way with a Skills Boost car capable of more than 200 MPH.... That can get you 500-600K every 30 mins and around 200K CR you will more than make the Points needed for the perks you use

You tube video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRDIXIYsjlw

A six lap Goliath in an XP boost car can get you 800-900K CR in around an hour and 900-960K CR at the same time running unbeatable with all the assists off just by clean driving... More if you can drift and still keep it clean...

Edited by user Friday, December 30, 2016 12:42:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#15 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:51:24 PM(UTC)

It's no problem to earn 1.5 million XP in a few hours with DJS' bucket list method. And that's definitely not a cheat.

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:53:45 PM(UTC)

That doesn't mean he's cheating. By Monday you can easily have 20 million xp by running Goliath.
#17 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 12:55:41 PM(UTC)
I haven't personally seen any four-digit levels in FH3 yet, but I've seen them in FM6 so I'd imagine we'd go into four figures. I personally don't want a level cap because we get wheelspins for every level and that should continue as long as we continue playing. If someone wants to play and play until they're level 999, they should still be able to hit level 1,000, 1,001, 1,002, and on. They should be able to continue gaining prizes for continued play.
Still I Rise
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 1:03:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IceMan PJN Go to Quoted Post
I haven't personally seen any four-digit levels in FH3 yet, but I've seen them in FM6 so I'd imagine we'd go into four figures. I personally don't want a level cap because we get wheelspins for every level and that should continue as long as we continue playing. If someone wants to play and play until they're level 999, they should still be able to hit level 1,000, 1,001, 1,002, and on. They should be able to continue gaining prizes for continued play.

You wont see a 4 digit Level in FH3 as after 999 its a "platinum star" and 200K per level up wheelspin.... Which is a reduction from the 230K needed to go from 999 to 1000...

#19 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 5:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MR BAD COMPANY Go to Quoted Post

That doesn't mean he's cheating. By Monday you can easily have 20 million xp by running Goliath.

Very true, MR BAD COMPANY. When using all applicable perks as well as a Skill boost or XP boost HE car, you could very easily get a million or more XP in only 6 or 7 laps of Goliath. With my 1969 Camaro HE with Skill boost, I sometimes get over a million XP in only 5 Goliath laps, though that requires perks and LOTS of drifting as well as a few drift taps.
#20 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 6:01:17 PM(UTC)
I run a Goliath blueprint a friend of mine titled "140 Minutes of Hell." It's a 10 lap race I run in my HE Viper. I don't really care for the car but I like its credit boost since I prefer that over XP. It takes about two hours and it's actual work after a while. It's not cheating by any means. Farming, yes, cheating, no because the hell part is right after two solid hours of Goliath.

Notification

Icon
Error