4 Pages123>>Next
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 5:56:22 PM(UTC)
I have been waiting a while for this game to come, since it's going to be my first 'next-gen' Forza game. I've been making a playlist to go along with it ever since and with the introduction of Groove Station, one of my long awaited dreams finally becomes reality and makes it even easier to implement this playlist into the game.
Since I'm still adding more and more songs, I'd like to know what everyone else will be listening to while driving and dedicating this topic to sharing tracks with each other for when we're going to 'hit the road'.

Here's part of my current playlist:
Note that it's largely made up of electronic music.

Soundprank - Obsidian
Wilkinson - Hopelessly Coping (ft. Thabo) (Gorgon City Remix)
Dimension - Jet Black
Mike Hawkins - Louder
Third Party - Collide (ft. Daniel Gidlund)
Chase & Status - International (Skrillex Remix)
Jeremy Olander – Bandersnatch
Third Party - Power
Ferreck Dawn vs. Franky Rizardo - Baby Slow Down (ft. Torica)
Flux Pavilion - Never See the Light (ft. Andrea Martin)
Klaypex - Home
JOYRYDE - HOODLUM
Marcus Schossow & Jaz Von D - Polygon
The Knocks - Collect My Love (ft. Alex Newell) (Mat Zo Remix)
London Grammar - Hey Now (Arty Remix)
Audio - Shatterdome
PROFF - Bermude

I included all the official links for you. Hope you enjoy some of it.
Please respect each and everyone's taste in music in this topic.

Edited by user Friday, July 8, 2016 8:08:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 1:08:48 AM(UTC)
A few tracks I like to drive to;
Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Danger Zone
Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild
Queen - Don't Stop Me Now
AC/DC - Highway to Hell and Thunderstruck
Spiderbait - Black Betty
Rank: Racing Permit
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:26:52 AM(UTC)
GTA 5 has a radio station called "The Low Down" which has some lovely music and I'd love to listen to that while playing Forza Horizon 3.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:47:21 AM(UTC)
Rollin' down the Freeway - Statik Selektah & Glasses Malone from MCLA and a bunch of others from that game too, enjoyed that music list alot

Rank: Racing Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:32:27 AM(UTC)
Good Racers like myself turn music off. Car sounds only.
Rank: Racing Permit
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:48:15 AM(UTC)
First thing Im going to do is brew a huge pot of coffee in the morning and go exploring! Im going to listen to MEN AT WORK - DOWN UNDER!
Rank: Racing Permit
#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:03:28 AM(UTC)
Basically a mix between FH1 & FH2 bass arena, with some exclusions (SATISFY, never want to hear it again after THAT Delta S4 bucket list), plus CM Dirt 2's playlist, and some personal favorites.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:37:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GOLDFISH VII Go to Quoted Post
Good Racers like myself turn music off. Car sounds only.


1. Who says there's a correlation between 'good racing' and having the music turned off?
2. Who says you're a 'good' racer?

Let's not try to belittle people here because of their personal choices ..

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:46:10 AM(UTC)
I usually drive with music off but I love this custom playlist feature. I'll be listening to some touch sensitive, keeno, flume maybe some WTM... So many choices :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:24:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GOLDFISH VII Go to Quoted Post
Good Racers like myself turn music off. Car sounds only.


I'll be doing the same. Not so much of a good racer myself, but hey. I don't hit people intentionally at least. :)

This is mainly because I don't have Windows 10 and therefore don't have access to Groove. If I did, it'd be very hard to not have a 24/7 Queens of the Stone Age playlist.
One of "The 50"
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:53:24 PM(UTC)
It's quite an intriguing development to be able to play your favorite Groove selection during game play - 38 million tracks to choose from gives you so much variety you'll probably find it overwhelming. Better to start with something you're already familiar with.

I'm another who likes to drive with the music off, but it's nothing to me what your preference may be.

Ha! Good old MS is really starting to shake things up with the Xbox Slim, Project Scorpio and now Groove Music during game play!

Rank: Forza Staff
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:25:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GOLDFISH VII Go to Quoted Post
Good Racers like myself turn music off. Car sounds only.


I'll be doing the same. Not so much of a good racer myself, but hey. I don't hit people intentionally at least. :)

This is mainly because I don't have Windows 10 and therefore don't have access to Groove. If I did, it'd be very hard to not have a 24/7 Queens of the Stone Age playlist.


Groove Music is available on android, ios, the web, etc. You don't need Windows 10 to use it.
Rank: Racing Legend
 4 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 9:22:13 PM(UTC)
When I saw the thread title my answer was Bathurst, Mallalla, Surfers Paradise Indy Track etc

ooops my bad lol
I blame the ants.
Rank: Series Champion
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 12:23:42 AM(UTC)
Lol, same!

But as for music, probably Yakety Sax (The Benny Hill music). There's nothing that isn't made better with that one track. lol
It also helps to keep you calm during online wreckfests caused by morons.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:07:01 AM(UTC)
Just waiting for the station list to be announced. If there's another Hospital Records Radio though, that's where I'll be!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 1:36:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
When I saw the thread title my answer was Bathurst, Mallalla, Surfers Paradise Indy Track etc

ooops my bad lol


Originally Posted by: BBTD MitchyK7 Go to Quoted Post
Lol, same!

But as for music, probably Yakety Sax (The Benny Hill music). There's nothing that isn't made better with that one track. lol
It also helps to keep you calm during online wreckfests caused by morons.


I foresaw this haha. Sorry for the confusion guys.
Yakety Sax seems like the perfect song for a wreckfest, although I don't know if it's a good thing you found a song to suit that. It's definitely something I do not want to encourage.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:21:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:11:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
This is mainly because I don't have Windows 10 and therefore don't have access to Groove. If I did, it'd be very hard to not have a 24/7 Queens of the Stone Age playlist.


Groove Music is available on android, ios, the web, etc. You don't need Windows 10 to use it.


Huh. I read something wrong somewhere then!

I'll probably give the free trial a try then on my phone.

One of "The 50"
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:31:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Just waiting for the station list to be announced. If there's another Hospital Records Radio though, that's where I'll be!


The announcement article says this: "Forza Horizon 3 will feature stations from labels like Hospital Records..."

The one and only.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NintendoDSiMan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
Just waiting for the station list to be announced. If there's another Hospital Records Radio though, that's where I'll be!


The announcement article says this: "Forza Horizon 3 will feature stations from labels like Hospital Records..."


I did not know about this label prior to FH2 and I've loved all the music I discovered because of their inclusion in FH2.

I normally race with music off, except for showcases that have a predefined musical accompaniment.

When I'm cruising around in a Horizon game, sometimes I'll put one of the radio stations on, but not too often.

I loved the music in the menus of FM3 and FM4 and I still let it play when I revisit those games.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:29:16 PM(UTC)
Too many to name here
136 DnB songs
62 Spinnin Records songs (I made a Spinnin Records radio in groove music)
and another one for all sorts of EDM
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:34:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post
I usually drive with music off but I love this custom playlist feature. I'll be listening to some touch sensitive, keeno, flume maybe some WTM... So many choices :)


Keeno, good man ;)
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:37:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GOLDFISH VII Go to Quoted Post
Good Racers like myself turn music off. Car sounds only.


Tier 2, 350 Forza Total.


Yea ok buddy whatever you say
Rank: On the Podium
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:07:37 AM(UTC)
Assuming I like Groove, I'll keep it gangster.

Lil Boosie - Swerve (my namesake which I'm sure everyone thought it was because I push cars too hard and cause them to swerve)
Kevin Gates - I don't get tired (and pretty much every track by him. Huge fan after his humbleness impressed after he performed for us)
Lil Jon - move (expletive)
Lil Jon and pastor troy - throw it up
Chamillionaire - ridin dirty
Body head bangers - I smoke, I drink
Various songs from Juvenile, Lil phat, webbie, mystikal, Tech N9ne, Stevie Stone, Yellawolf, mayday!, Eminem, MGK, Lil wyte, Ritz, and if able songs by my friend Chaysuh.
Rank: Racing Permit
#24 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:20:32 AM(UTC)
I've made a 500+ song playlist on Groove Music for Horizon 3! I'll show you guys the first 100 dance songs, first 80 rock songs and first 60 bass songs very soon. ;)

By the way, the playlist will play through dance, to rock and then bass. I'll also update the playlist with new songs in the future!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2016 11:39:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Assuming I like Groove, I'll keep it gangster.

Lil Boosie - Swerve (my namesake which I'm sure everyone thought it was because I push cars too hard and cause them to swerve)
Kevin Gates - I don't get tired (and pretty much every track by him. Huge fan after his humbleness impressed after he performed for us)
Lil Jon - move (expletive)
Lil Jon and pastor troy - throw it up
Chamillionaire - ridin dirty
Body head bangers - I smoke, I drink
Various songs from Juvenile, Lil phat, webbie, mystikal, Tech N9ne, Stevie Stone, Yellawolf, mayday!, Eminem, MGK, Lil wyte, Ritz, and if able songs by my friend Chaysuh.


Don't forget about these (classics) then:
Dude 'N Nem - Watch My Feet
Wiley - Bow E3
Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song)
Ludacris - Act A Fool
Trick Daddy - Represent
Joe Budden - Pump It Up
Pitbull - Oye
Juicy J, Kevin Gates, Future & Sage the Gemini - Payback
Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign - Shell Shocked ft. Kill The Noise & Madsonik
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error