This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:34:29 AM(UTC)
Im thinking of preordering horizon 3, but i was jist wondering a few things. I want the new ford mustang gt350r, but u have to preorder from the microsoft store, and my internet speed is around 0.05mbps, so downloading would take a while. I heard that for horizon 2 the special pre order xars where release in their own pack. So my first question was
Is this true, and how long after launch was it released approx?

And, do u think they will release those 2 packs you get for pre ordering digitally(the meguiars and rockstar ones) for purchase standalone, as i would like the steelcover version i keep hearing about but i also want that really old alfa.

And my most important question; can i play this offline?
With my crappy internet and how nfs 2015 required internet and how they keep going on about co-op, i was wondering if i could actually play it.

If you can answer any of these or even try and very thankful that u have spent your time helping someome you dont know. Thank you, a average gamer :)
#2 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:46:44 AM(UTC)
Look here: http://forums.forzamotor...UPDATED.aspx#post_515849

They are just pre-tuned versions. The stock Version will be available to everyone.

I too was worried, because I want the GT350R so badly as well. :D

Edited by user Monday, June 20, 2016 1:47:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 1:55:06 AM(UTC)
The megiuars and rockstar preorder bonus packs are for forza 6 and horizon 2 not for horizon 3 so are already available for purchase for those games

Buying from the microsoft store still gives you a disc version
Xbox store will get you a digital version

Edited by user Monday, June 20, 2016 1:56:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 2:11:14 AM(UTC)
I see no reason why they'd make this game online-only.
#5 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2016 4:18:18 AM(UTC)
Its not.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:57:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turboteg90 Go to Quoted Post
Its not.

Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post
I see no reason why they'd make this game online-only.

Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
The megiuars and rockstar preorder bonus packs are for forza 6 and horizon 2 not for horizon 3 so are already available for purchase for those games

Buying from the microsoft store still gives you a disc version
Xbox store will get you a digital version

Originally Posted by: MRCLKBLACK Go to Quoted Post
Look here: http://forums.forzamotor...UPDATED.aspx#post_515849

They are just pre-tuned versions. The stock Version will be available to everyone.

I too was worried, because I want the GT350R so badly as well. :D

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. Sorry about my spelling in the first post it was late at night and on my phone. I hope you all have wondeful days.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:27:04 AM(UTC)
I read that it can indeed be played offline. I don't know what events/races will not be available if you go that route though, but I assume SP content is substantial enough.
Myself I don't care much about online only, I'm not bothered by it, what I'm bothered by is multiplayer only (yes, I make the distinction between online only and multiplayer only) and I dearly hope what I've been told if true : that you can switch from MP to SP on the fly and enjoy the game completely alone, by yourself.

Notification

Icon
Error