5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:40:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ThatGuyJohn82 Go to Quoted Post
I love how wheels that are branded as PS wheels like the t300 and t500 are being supported. Just one more move by Microsoft here lately that shows they are the ones that are actually for the gamers. Very pro consumer move. Way to go guys!

Still the wheel list is just ridiculously short, even more for a game this big. Much smaller studios have no problem supporting big numbers of wheels (almost all the games I've played supported Logitech Driving Force Pro, what's the problem now?). I just hope the list of supported wheels will be longer soon...
#102 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2016 10:22:45 AM(UTC)
http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_9_16_16

If i understand properly, we'll get more Wheel support on FH3 (and on the 23rd release)... And they'll continue to work on Wheel support !
Sounds good to me!

Now i just hope that H shifter are supported on 23rd for G29 (either the Logitech shifter or the Th8 (hopefully the th...))

Sorry, edit: The info are in the Forza horizon demo area ,right before the previews section ;)

Edited by user Saturday, September 17, 2016 10:24:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added info

#103 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:04:43 AM(UTC)
Will I need an Xbox one compatible wheel to go with the fanatec csw v2 base. I have the porsche 918 rsr with the csw v2 base, I'm hoping that'll work.
#104 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:38:31 PM(UTC)
Well I like the fact they're supporting wheels made for the PS, but for a game of this calibre it's still a very small list. Much smaller studio's with not even half the budget as this game has managed to pull off a much larger list of wheel support and done it better too. I really feel sorry for the people who own DD wheels like the OSW and Accuforce wheels as they're certainly not cheap and it's a bit of a kick in the face to have a Forza game (two infact) on the PC and disregard die-hard wheel users.

I'm currently in the middle of upgrading my setup to full Fanatec gear with the exception of the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, both of which aren't supported in Apex yet which means they probably won't be supported in Horizon 3 at launch.

Another fear of mine (to which I've made a separate thread about this) is the ability to map the handbrake as an axis. For people who are into rallying and drifting, a handbrake is a must-have tool and mostly comes in the form of an analogue input device on the PC. I've seen people use anything from flight sticks, to shifters and even going as far as using a real hydraulic handbrake with a load cell. In previous Forza titles they've only allowed the handbrake to be mapped as a button but I really hope with the transition to PC, they will open this up to include Axis bindings too. I'm going to be buying the Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake soon and I hope I can use it on FH3 too, not just Assetto Corsa!
#105 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 2:59:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RoTang Clan UK Go to Quoted Post
Well I like the fact they're supporting wheels made for the PS, but for a game of this calibre it's still a very small list. Much smaller studio's with not even half the budget as this game has managed to pull off a much larger list of wheel support and done it better too. I really feel sorry for the people who own DD wheels like the OSW and Accuforce wheels as they're certainly not cheap and it's a bit of a kick in the face to have a Forza game (two infact) on the PC and disregard die-hard wheel users.

I'm currently in the middle of upgrading my setup to full Fanatec gear with the exception of the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, both of which aren't supported in Apex yet which means they probably won't be supported in Horizon 3 at launch.

Another fear of mine (to which I've made a separate thread about this) is the ability to map the handbrake as an axis. For people who are into rallying and drifting, a handbrake is a must-have tool and mostly comes in the form of an analogue input device on the PC. I've seen people use anything from flight sticks, to shifters and even going as far as using a real hydraulic handbrake with a load cell. In previous Forza titles they've only allowed the handbrake to be mapped as a button but I really hope with the transition to PC, they will open this up to include Axis bindings too. I'm going to be buying the Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake soon and I hope I can use it on FH3 too, not just Assetto Corsa!

Well actually, UWP seem to be a huge brake...They had to wait the summer W10 patch to be able to support wheels.

Anyway, They did say the list of supported Wheel is bigger in Horizon on release (in the message i posted 2-3 post before, i give the link)
Plus they will continue to work on adding other wheels.
#106 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 5:58:46 PM(UTC)
Mine is horrible in the Horizon 3 Demo and Horizon 2. Pretty much unusable. I can't figure it out (Works great with Forza 6 and Forza APEX though). When you are going fast in a straight line the wheel violently throws itself back and forth until you have to let go. There's also no feeling or resistance at all for about 90 degrees in either direction from center and the forces work in the wrong direction as if the force feedback is inverted coming from the outside towards the center. Nothing I have done or tried has fixed the issue. Not to mention there is no feeling when slamming into things which is odd. I can't buy Horizon if I can't drive 20 feet without leaving the road. My TM Spider Wheel with no feedback had way better control and drove fine.

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:01:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:18:50 PM(UTC)
Coming from the news posted last friday:
Quote:
...In addition, we have seen questions regarding wheel support for Forza Horizon 3. Alongside the release of our most recent update for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, which introduced Windows 10 wheel support, we’ve been working hard to improve steering wheel support and FFB tuning for Forza Horizon 3. Because the game features driving experiences and vehicle types that are not present in the Apex, such as off-road driving in trophy trucks and buggies, this integration work requires additional tuning across the game’s diverse vehicles and terrain.

While not found in the Xbox One demo, many of these improvements will be present in the full version of Forza Horizon 3[/b], on PC and Xbox One, when Forza Horizon 3 launches with early access on September 23. In addition, we’ll have support for additional wheels beyond the Apex wheel list that was previously announced. As we’ve said before, wheel support is an ongoing priority for the Forza team and, as we gather your feedback on wheels in both Apex and Forza Horizon 3, we will continue to improve wheel support in future content updates.

So i don't know if the Demo Wheel FFB was giving good credit to the final experience...Unfortunatelly , the only way to be sure it will be better is either to wait till someone (with same Wheel) can give you feedback or take the risk yourself.
#108 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:17:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: krazymond Go to Quoted Post

So i don't know if the Demo Wheel FFB was giving good credit to the final experience...Unfortunatelly , the only way to be sure it will be better is either to wait till someone (with same Wheel) can give you feedback or take the risk yourself.

That's what bothers me too, I wonder if the PC demo will have these improvements or not.
User is suspended until 7/7/2291 6:00:08 AM(UTC)
#109 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:16:27 PM(UTC)
pls add support for the T100. i know its a cheap wheel but its good enough for me. T150 is supported so why not the T100
#110 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 7:21:56 AM(UTC)
Does Mad Catz Pro Wheel supported on PC?.. It doesn't have a PC driver yet..
 1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:35:32 AM(UTC)
Hi all,
I would buy the game on but it support the DFGT?
On FM6 Apex no support for this wheel :(
#112 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:55:36 AM(UTC)
I've heard other players saying that the wheel list is going to be the same as Apex... but after investing in a DFGT myself, I'm hoping they're wrong!
#113 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:39:36 PM(UTC)
unfortuatly i dont own any of the big main racing wheels. but i do own a older thrustmaster wheel. i was just wondering if the game will allow to set you own vustom buttons for wheels ?
#114 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:53:12 PM(UTC)
Yeah I own the Fanatec V2 base for the PC (Non Xbox Hub) and I have no clue when they will support it.
#115 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:03:34 AM(UTC)
Hum so i have a question:
Why the game don't allow all gaming wheel and controllers and players just need to configure settings in game?
I mean Windows 10 reconized game controllers right? , so I don't understand why is a joke^^
EDIT: It's possible to contact support for this?

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:05:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Question added

1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 1:25:31 AM(UTC)
Hi there !
My only big concern is about support for the DFGT too. And it's not like this wheel is older than a G27. I recently buy the driving force gt refresh edition and I don't understand why this popular one is not available on Apex....
Hope it will working on the released version of Forza horizon 3.
#117 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:13:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GITS Section 9 Go to Quoted Post
Hum so i have a question:
Why the game don't allow all gaming wheel and controllers and players just need to configure settings in game?
I mean Windows 10 reconized game controllers right? , so I don't understand why is a joke^^
EDIT: It's possible to contact support for this?

Originally Posted by: Blue028 Go to Quoted Post

The reason why it doesn't just work like every other racing game is because its not an EXE. Program like all the other games, it's a UWP application. The comunication to peripherals is handle in a different manner, until the platform evolves more we just have to live with it.

Support will only tell you something along the same lines.

Originally Posted by: MAVERICK MSM Go to Quoted Post
Yeah I own the Fanatec V2 base for the PC (Non Xbox Hub) and I have no clue when they will support it.

Even if it is not fully supported at launch you will still be able to use it because the game supports the G25. Even though it doesn't have official support at the moment you can use it in Apex just fine right now, How to use your Fanatec wheel on Forza Apex

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:15:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#118 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:16:49 AM(UTC)
Please add DFGT support!
#119 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:33:45 AM(UTC)
Please add support for the Logitech DFGT wheel , Thanks
#120 Posted : Monday, September 26, 2016 11:34:12 PM(UTC)
I was hyped up for forza horizon but my driver force gt wheel wasn´t supported and i would like to see that changing in the future.
#121 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 6:58:26 AM(UTC)
Does the Logitech G update include shifter support for the G29?
#122 Posted : Friday, December 9, 2016 7:50:01 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: x Ak1504 x Go to Quoted Post
Which wheels will be supported on PC ?

I have an Fanatec CSR and it was a shame that i could not use it with the One so i hope it will be supported in the PC versions of the upcoming Forza games... Every PC racing game or simulation i own supports it...

This is going to just a quick comment and it may not help but I believe I saw them saying when looking at the Forza Hub on Windows 10 that they were adding support for it in Horizon 3 I know for a fact that it works with Apex. Ive even been trying to get one those wheels but they're expensive and disappear in a about a day on eBay, anyways hope it works for you!
Race for first! ~ Mario Kart Wii 2008
#123 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 6:08:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir Kasper VI Go to Quoted Post
Does the Logitech G update include shifter support for the G29?

Sadly they didn't add it. I'm really getting **** ed off to be honest. They patch every money and XP glitch but don't add G29 H Shifter support or fix the game so it doesn't turn off randomly every 15 minutes. REALLY **** ed off to be honest.
#124 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 10:54:20 AM(UTC)
As far i can see, Microsoft doesnt work so much the clients after selling them their game.

So sad, i have a tspc racer Wheel and it is a nightmare to configure it...and the gearbox is not recognized :D (the thustmaster one, may be the most used or the 2nd one after the lg27 one...

It is a bit sad to see this from a game from Microsoft..

It is a shame...no more to say...., thats not the way the things should be done by profesionals, : once they have sold you the products guys Microsoft doesnt care more about you, :D . Sexy and simple :P.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error