4 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:49:38 AM(UTC)
Clubs in Forza Horizon 3

FH3 has a Club feature which allows up to 1000 players to join a group and have a unique tag in front of their gamertag over their car and on leaderboards. Club owners can designate who can send messages to the club and manage membership. Player XP is automatically tracked in an inter-club leaderboard that pays out large amounts of credits when you cross certain thresholds in a given week before the board resets. Clubs also compete against each other for the rank of most overall XP.

The Club menu is locked at the start of the game and will be unlocked through regular gameplay within the first hour. Follow the game prompts onscreen and from ANNA to visit your Festival site, complete events, and earn fans to build new Festival sites. The club menus will unlock after you open your third Festival.

Clubs on Xbox
Xbox Live also has a clubs feature outside the game. Although it doesn't interact with the game, Xbox Clubs can be used to message like-minded players interested in FH3 and start parties.
http://news.xbox.com/2016/06/13/xbox-arena-clubs-lfg-e3/
Clubs and Looking for Group on Xbox Live Roll Out to Preview Today
by Scott Henson, Xbox Partner Group Program Manager Posted on September 6, 2016
http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/06/xbox-clubs-lfg-preview

Quote:
On the heels of Xbox’s summer update, the team and I are thrilled to announce Clubs and Looking for Group (LFG) on Xbox Live will start rolling out to Preview members on Xbox One today and on the Xbox app on Windows 10, iOS, and Android devices soon. As we shared at E3, we have been working hard to deliver new features that bring more choice in how you play games, which includes Clubs, LFG, and Arena on Xbox Live. While you can start enjoying Clubs and LFG today, you can look forward to more news about Arena, our online tournaments platform for gamers of all skill-levels, in the coming weeks.

Quote:
Clubs on Xbox Live
Clubs are gamer-created and managed groups that can help you meet people and grow communities of gamers who love the same things you do. Anyone can join or create a Club and you’ll probably see a Club for just about everything. For example, I created a Club for all my college buddies so we can keep in touch and coordinate competitive Halo gaming nights.

As a Club member, you’ll be able to set up parties, play games, share content, and easily communicate using voice and text chat with the Club across Xbox One and the Xbox app. You can search for Clubs (or create your own) in the Community tab on Xbox One and the Clubs section on other devices, and Clubs associated with a game will be accessible in the title’s Game Hub. As a Club admin, you’ll have the tools to ensure that everyone is having a great time and help create a lively and inclusive environment. Reserve your Club name today as no two can be the same!

[quote]Looking for Group (LFG) on Xbox Live
LFG helps you quickly find other players that you want to game with. It’s like posting a gaming “want-ad” to the Xbox community. Need to do daily quests or on the hunt for certain achievements? We have you covered – just create a LFG post. You’ll be able to add certain requirements to make sure that you’re finding the right gamers. You can specify the game, the game mode, how many people you need, rules like no trash talking or casual friendly, and any other in-game requirements like level, gear or character type.

A quick primer on how LFG works: gamers can browse open LFGs and request to join the ones that they’re interested in. The LFG host chooses from the list of gamers who have expressed interest and, once the group is full or the host is ready, the host can quickly get those people into party chat and start playing. Quick, easy, and simple. Whether you’re playing a FPS on Xbox One or your favorite PC title, you can quickly find other gamers to play with on Xbox Live. As with Clubs, Preview members will start seeing LFG on Xbox One today and on the Xbox app in the coming weeks.

This image is from the Xbox Clubs article, not from FH3

Edited by user Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:13:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, August 5, 2016 8:35:28 AM(UTC)
Would be cool if clubs had some type of hierarchy so you could promote your members however I doubt it since it hasn't been announced.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:56:03 AM(UTC)
What info do we know for sure about Car Clubs in FH3?
Such as player capacity, features, etc.

Will it be the same as previous Forza Games? It is after all supposed to be the most sociable Forza ever, maybe they have something new.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:34:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

XBL: Teckademicss
/r/Forza Moderator
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2016 7:03:31 AM(UTC)
Currently we know there will be 1000 players in a club, features aren't known yet but expect similar features to Horizon 2.
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:16:10 PM(UTC)
With the car clubs in fh3 they should make a thing where the top 5 clubs each week get to split 100,000,000 between the members e.g clash of clans does this thing so should Forza horizon 3.
#6 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 9:29:04 AM(UTC)
do the clubs carry over from H2? or will they need to be recreated?
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:51:33 AM(UTC)
Would like club rankings to be based on skill rather than total XP. as it is we have these thousand member clubs on FH2 that are top just because they have the most club XP. I'm in a (now) 6 person club that was 4 person for the longest time and we win most of the races we race but because of size we're still ranked like 2300.

Would rather a club ranking system based on average finishing position or even average XP. Something where having a ton of members doesn't give you an unfair advantage in the rankings.
Mod Edit - Link removed. Do not repost. - D
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2016 6:55:22 PM(UTC)
I can't be the only one who would like to see a shared garage for club members like in Motorsport 4. One of the best features of that game that was unfortunately dropped by the wayside.
1st Place Designs
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:39:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I 1NSANE I Go to Quoted Post
I can't be the only one who would like to see a shared garage for club members like in Motorsport 4. One of the best features of that game that was unfortunately dropped by the wayside.

Because it was poorly designed. If you had multiple tunes you had to buy multiple versions of the car to share them all.

It was incredibly annoying. And then if you shared a car, if you didn't slap on a paint job saying what track it was for, nobody knew the purpose of the car.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:42:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VanquishedAgain Go to Quoted Post
Would like club rankings to be based on skill rather than total XP. as it is we have these thousand member clubs on FH2 that are top just because they have the most club XP. I'm in a (now) 6 person club that was 4 person for the longest time and we win most of the races we race but because of size we're still ranked like 2300.

Would rather a club ranking system based on average finishing position or even average XP. Something where having a ton of members doesn't give you an unfair advantage in the rankings.

Lap times determined ranking in FM4; however, it was only the fastest guy's time that counted instead of an average of team members.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:11:27 PM(UTC)
Hi I was just wondering if it was possible to reserve a clan tag before the games release. I have alot of people on my friends list and off my friends list that I know will be joining and it would be abit of a bummer if the clan tag falls into the hands of the wrong leader. If this is not possible I shall be on the game as early as possible and try to secure the clan. Super pumped for the game and I respect all the work that has gone into making it so great work people! Take it easy
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:19:05 PM(UTC)
This may only happen for established well known teams. I remember this happened with V12 back in the day. Someone took the tag and there was nobody on the team. It was later given to the actual V12 team.

There's likely a short list of teams such as TX3 or F4H that will ever get that consideration.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:19:48 PM(UTC)
Note: Clubs on Xbox are not the same as Clubs in FH3. This is FYI.

Clubs and Looking for Group on Xbox Live Roll Out to Preview Today
by Scott Henson, Xbox Partner Group Program Manager Posted on September 6, 2016
http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/06/xbox-clubs-lfg-preview

Quote:
On the heels of Xbox’s summer update, the team and I are thrilled to announce Clubs and Looking for Group (LFG) on Xbox Live will start rolling out to Preview members on Xbox One today and on the Xbox app on Windows 10, iOS, and Android devices soon. As we shared at E3, we have been working hard to deliver new features that bring more choice in how you play games, which includes Clubs, LFG, and Arena on Xbox Live. While you can start enjoying Clubs and LFG today, you can look forward to more news about Arena, our online tournaments platform for gamers of all skill-levels, in the coming weeks.

Quote:
Clubs on Xbox Live
Clubs are gamer-created and managed groups that can help you meet people and grow communities of gamers who love the same things you do. Anyone can join or create a Club and you’ll probably see a Club for just about everything. For example, I created a Club for all my college buddies so we can keep in touch and coordinate competitive Halo gaming nights.

As a Club member, you’ll be able to set up parties, play games, share content, and easily communicate using voice and text chat with the Club across Xbox One and the Xbox app. You can search for Clubs (or create your own) in the Community tab on Xbox One and the Clubs section on other devices, and Clubs associated with a game will be accessible in the title’s Game Hub. As a Club admin, you’ll have the tools to ensure that everyone is having a great time and help create a lively and inclusive environment. Reserve your Club name today as no two can be the same!

Quote:
Looking for Group (LFG) on Xbox Live
LFG helps you quickly find other players that you want to game with. It’s like posting a gaming “want-ad” to the Xbox community. Need to do daily quests or on the hunt for certain achievements? We have you covered – just create a LFG post. You’ll be able to add certain requirements to make sure that you’re finding the right gamers. You can specify the game, the game mode, how many people you need, rules like no trash talking or casual friendly, and any other in-game requirements like level, gear or character type.

A quick primer on how LFG works: gamers can browse open LFGs and request to join the ones that they’re interested in. The LFG host chooses from the list of gamers who have expressed interest and, once the group is full or the host is ready, the host can quickly get those people into party chat and start playing. Quick, easy, and simple. Whether you’re playing a FPS on Xbox One or your favorite PC title, you can quickly find other gamers to play with on Xbox Live. As with Clubs, Preview members will start seeing LFG on Xbox One today and on the Xbox app in the coming weeks.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:54:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:21:10 PM(UTC)
Clan tags are reserved to certain clans/players on an invitational basis - Youtube personalities, leaders of bigger clans etc.

'Normal' players can't reserve clan tags as far as I am aware.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:22:09 PM(UTC)
I figure the usual YouTubers and reviewers will be claiming every tag under the sun a week before it even hits early access anyway.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:29:34 PM(UTC)
Well, there are only a limited amount of youtubers and reviewers so they won't be taking a huge proportion of what is available by any means. I'm sure there will be plenty of clan tags available on release.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 1:53:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Super GT I Go to Quoted Post
Well, there are only a limited amount of youtubers and reviewers so they won't be taking a huge proportion of what is available by any means. I'm sure there will be plenty of clan tags available on release.

Going by the actual information Manteo's linked the thread into, it looks like it will be Xbox Preview members instead who get the first pickings. But it isn't such a big deal for this kind of global implementation of the clubs.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:05:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

Going by the actual information Manteo's linked the thread into, it looks like it will be Xbox Preview members instead who get the first pickings. But it isn't such a big deal for this kind of global implementation of the clubs.

That's for Xbox clubs.

There's a difference between those and clubs in FH3.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:23:33 PM(UTC)
Um, stupid question. How do I make a club?

Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/...UCe6ZvZX06zuFlFCVxJVSBdg
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:31:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: superkollin7 Go to Quoted Post
Um, stupid question. How do I make a club?

There will be an in game option to do so. It should be pretty easy to accomplish once you've taken the time to explore the different menu options.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:42:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

That's for Xbox clubs.

There's a difference between those and clubs in FH3.

When why did Manteo merge it into a thread that's about Xbox clubs? Seems a bit weird.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:53:00 PM(UTC)
Because if I had created a separate thread about Clubs on Xbox then inevitably someone would post in that thread "but how do I start a club in FH3" and someone would post in this thread "there are also Clubs on Xbox" and one thread would fall behind the other and then a newcomer would come along and create a new thread asking how Clubs on [x] work and that would either have to be merged or end up rehashing the original conversation.

There's a difference between clubs on FH3 and clubs on Xbox, but given player interest in joining groups I felt it would be helpful to include details about both in the same thread.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 3:18:22 AM(UTC)
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2016 10:39:40 PM(UTC)
Yeah the merge is a good thing, all info in one nifty place.

I'm still looking for a club since I only played FH2 like 1 year after release date and most people were already preparing for FM6 and quit FH2. Will there be "looking for club / looking for club members"kind of threads here? Will we get a seperate Club forum?

How did it go in FH2? Are people from this forum mostly grouped into a few popular clubs? Or do the community managers from Turn 10 create some clubs and everyone swarms into them? :)
@sofa: XBO 1TB + Elite Controller ~ Samsung 65" SUHD curved 3D LED TV ~ 5.1 surround home theatre
@rig: XBO 1TB ~ obutto r3volution ~ Thrustmaster TX + T3PA + TH8A + Leather 28 GT ~ Samsung 50" 3D Plasma TV ~ H&K Soundsticks III
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 3:07:02 AM(UTC)
It is like most games, certain youtubers have certain clubs and some people flock to them thinking they will get their 15 mins of fame, others will just make clubs for friends. There are a couple big ones for other stuff.
My friends and I mostly like to have our own club so we can get through the tiers and earn that extra money every week and check our own status.
Leader of Club Chaos "KA0S"
Photo Gallery
#25 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 8:35:32 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged. All you had to do was click on the FAQ or CTRL+F "Clubs" and you would have found this thread - MM]

I've been scraping information on in game clubs for the last 3 months and I've found nothing. There has never been any mention of it in 3, and they made a pretty big deal about it when it was announced in 2 (In this article). It seems strange they haven't even dropped a peep on it. Even in all the videos of the game menus I've only seen a "community tab" but there is not club listed under that menu. FH2 in game clubs were kinda the glue that kept larger communities active and I think PG knew that so it would be silly to leave such a feature out and not have a backup plan.

T10 and PG being Microsoft's go to studios for new features. (IE, groove music station, head tracking, crossplay, play anywhere, pc release etc) I think they're going to make FH3 the first up to have the new Xbox Club and LFG system implemented in the game. Especially since the game is fully co-op the LFG feature is going to shine. I'm not sure how I feel about this seeing as so far the Xbox Clubs are pretty featureless but at the same time it introduces an unlimited member cap.

If anyone has any info I may have looked over, please share!

Update

Looks like there will be in game clubs but all we know is 1000 player cap

http://www.forzamotorspo.../en-us/news/fh3_announce

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:27:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

XBL: Teckademicss
/r/Forza Moderator
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error