71 Pages<<68697071PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1726 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 4:11:35 AM(UTC)
Oh yes, all these suggestions, please! And not too much focus on 1000+ cars and all that nonsense - otherwise, Forza will never get the handling and sound characteristics correct for each car. Use the console power for physics and car audio T10 - you've deviated way too much from these two aspects.

I would love to see Forza do what AC and PCARS2 can do - in a Forzatech engine. Please make the game about serious driving again like Forza was on the X360.
#1727 Posted : Wednesday, January 1, 2020 3:53:38 PM(UTC)
I would like to see a list of all lap times when in a test session or a summary page when exiting. Then flag the laps with errors.
#1728 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:17:57 AM(UTC)
Please add proper racer interiors for cars that would naturally have them.

One of the most annoying things in FM7 was when i got the 911 GT1 but didnt get the Race version, but I hear you say, you can upgrade it and add liveries...and yes I can make it look like a race car on the outside, and perform like a race car but as soon as you use cockpit view that is gone.

I am not saying every car should have a race interior but cars like the 911 GT1 and CLK-GTR road cars, that were only made so that the race cars could be made, should have fully detailed race interiors if you upgrade enough
 1 user liked this post.
#1729 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 4:59:50 AM(UTC)
Can't go through all previous posts, so with the risk of repeating others wishes:

I miss the feeling of being a race driver participating in real racing events as part of a team. Like race- weekends, seasons and maybe a career.

- Team participation.
- Race weekends with practice and qualifying. Real pitstops.
- Championship consisting of a year of race weekends.
- Career mode spanning several years of championships. Team changes.

#1730 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 7:48:39 AM(UTC)
Custom public lobbies :)
#1731 Posted : Friday, February 7, 2020 10:48:46 PM(UTC)
I would like to see the ghost leagues of Forza Motorsport 6 return. For example, B600, A700, S800, R900

Make Forza Motorsport great again.
#1732 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:25:36 AM(UTC)
car soccer.
#1733 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:27:00 AM(UTC)
Not trying to be too picky

*Have a pit land animation for pit stops
*choose if you need only tires or fuel
*Qualifying for races
*A pace lap with a real pace car
*Have races where drivers can switch for endurance online races
*Have a dyno tuning room to test high speed with turbo psi, cam adjustment and air intake

Hopefully what I am asking for is not to much. Hopeful that these features can get into the game
 1 user liked this post.
#1734 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:04:55 PM(UTC)
it was in monza with the ferrari 599XX E, stock tune, from lap 10 it was impossible to return to the 6th gear on the main straight, the engine was 10.39% damaged but no message appeared on the screen.
the tires wear out and it is normal for the warning to appear when they are already badly damaged, but with the engine I would like to see some indicator always. because telemetry does not have a friendly interface during a race.
I remember in Forza 2 that you had smoke behind when you damaged the engine.

Sorry, I need Google translate.
#1735 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 2:58:41 PM(UTC)
More multiplayer hoppers dedicated to specific motorsports and long races.

A few examples would be Multi-class endurance, IMSA, Indycar, and NASCAR.
#1736 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:34:46 AM(UTC)
1) Do something with the system of selection of players in ranked games.
2) Make sure that when the whole team leaves the ranked game, so as not to withdraw points for losing
3) Make a nominal ghost mode in competitive races. Other players gain advantages due to improper ghost mode
#1737 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 9:46:21 AM(UTC)
Since there isn't a section of the Forum for FM8 yet, guess I'll post this here.

More granularity of Tire compounds.
I would like to see more options for tires with greater variety in grip to better fine tune for PI Class. Especially in the Horizon games some of the old very low PI cars stock tires are so bad that even the Street tire compound can sometime bump a car up 2 PI classes.
My recommendations,
"Economy" Tire Compound, Being a tier below the base Street Tire Compound. Especially useful for some of the old cars that have really slippery stock tires.
"Street Pro" Tire Compound between the Current Street and Sport tire compounds.
"Sport Pro" Tire Compound above the normal Sport Tires
then maybe add a Semi-Slick Racing Tire Compound that is slightly less grippy then the full Slick Racing Tire Compound.
And bring the "Vintage Racing" Tire Compound from FH4 into Motorsport.

I'd Also love some more Visual variety to the Tire Upgrades. White Wall variants of the Vintage Racing and Economy Tires, Branded Tires, and maybe some manufacture exclusive Tires like making the Yellow Line Tires from the Centinario available on all Lamborghini cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#1738 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 5:51:43 AM(UTC)
Just make sure there is a FINAL LAP indicator in all races in the upcoming version of Forza Motorsport.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#1739 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 3:50:17 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsport i was wondering if the team could add a Toyota starlet car 1980 and 1990 version and add hotrod body kits like these ones for Xbox one console on Motorsport 7 and uk oval tracks on it as well that would be good
#1740 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 7:43:12 AM(UTC)
G'day guys

Is it possible to bring an extra "Nürburgring" only option.

I really miss racing online over the Nordschleife. I mean whats a real racing game without the option to race in full simulation over THE racetrack on this planet!?

I fell like i race 20x every racetrack until this would happen. There should also be a better voting option to choose racetracks.

Thank you :)

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR9cOIfNIdogSPe7jbWUMBwTb0rpYaLDpn17y5v4SHnUxyAyD3u[/img]
#1741 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:05:51 AM(UTC)
Return the AUCTION HOUSE like it used to be where you could sell cars, tunes, livery. - I quit FM for a while because this was removed.

Public Player hosted lobbies like we used to have. It's a great way to meet new people. Yes with the voting system to kick people as needed. This returns the ability for the host to choose tracks to race as well as car class. Many "Teams" used this for recruiting.

Gifting of everything. Money, cars, liveries, tunes.

Leaderboards like we used to have for each class.

More save space. When you went to "The Cloud" and limited the amount of data we could use it crippled most tuners. I should have the option to save local or cloud at my discretion. At a minimum at least provide 4 tunes per car assuming I have every single car in-game.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:10:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1742 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2020 2:27:24 PM(UTC)
Go into rivals - all the class leader boards have been there for years now. You just cannot have a time from a race posted unless you are in a homologated race. That time will go on the separate homologated boards. For standard E-X class rivals you must time attack in rivals to put up a time.

Edited by user Saturday, April 11, 2020 2:29:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1743 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2020 11:03:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RacerXInfinite Go to Quoted Post
Return the AUCTION HOUSE like it used to be where you could sell cars, tunes, livery. - I quit FM for a while because this was removed.

Public Player hosted lobbies like we used to have. It's a great way to meet new people. Yes with the voting system to kick people as needed. This returns the ability for the host to choose tracks to race as well as car class. Many "Teams" used this for recruiting.

Gifting of everything. Money, cars, liveries, tunes.

Leaderboards like we used to have for each class.

More save space. When you went to "The Cloud" and limited the amount of data we could use it crippled most tuners. I should have the option to save local or cloud at my discretion. At a minimum at least provide 4 tunes per car assuming I have every single car in-game.

Agreed - and without Public Player Lobbies, I won't be wasting my money on FM8. Of all the garbage MS forces down our throats, this 100% ruins the online experience. Meeting decent racers is impossible online, unless you search forums and try and schedule which cuts out the vast majority of gamers. Hoppers have been from the very start and the option of public lobbies worked infinitely better. I used to be an avid fan and played this game more than anything since I got FM1...up until they destroyed the online aspect of it. Now you either need to join a specific group, or play in a sandbox that's full mostly of what cats leave behind. I've barely played this game since FM4, and though they've sucked me in to purchasing the game, I've owned no DLC since. It's frustrating to have a company so blatantly ignore what customers want. The obstinate stance is surprising and FM8 won't be on my console unless they change.

#1744 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2020 11:01:34 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - please translate your text before posting - all posts must be in English - MM]
[img=https://images.app.goo.gl/HU4NSZhV7VLSQbUU9]plano 2d circuito de Jerez[/img]

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2020 4:37:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1745 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 8:03:15 AM(UTC)
Features I'd like to do with clean and dirty laps:

- A 'dirty' lap indicator, such as the warning symbol next to the time that Forza 5 had
- A 'dirty' lap warning that appears when a lap becomes 'dirty', such as going off a track when the edge isn't defined visually or by a difference in surface
- Starting all laps clean. I don't understand why a new lap could start 'dirty' and I've seen a 'dirty' indicator come up at the start of a race. I doesn't make any sense to me.
#1746 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:26:56 AM(UTC)
If you dirty the sector after the last time checkpoint it will dirty the next lap, no mystery to it.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:27:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1747 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 5:35:24 PM(UTC)
You should have a pre-order car pack that has all the pre order cars, promotion cars and gift cars so that people who werent able to get them can get them.
#1748 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 6:02:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
If you dirty the sector after the last time checkpoint it will dirty the next lap, no mystery to it.

OK, but why? Why does something that happened on the previous lap affect the start of a new lap? And how can a race start with a dirty lap when nothing has happened? That's what doesn't make sense.
#1749 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:18:56 AM(UTC)
You could potentially gain extra time by cutting something in the last sector. That's the rules. I didn't make em.
#1750 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 4:17:42 AM(UTC)
Can you please include a slider that will adjust the amount of camera shake you get from road bumps and shifting ( G Force) - project cars 2 has a slider for "world movement" and "G Force" - something like that would be very nice. I just purchased FM7 and even with the camera shake off I can't play because I'm just getting dizzy and motion sick. I can't really play this game as is, at least not in cockpit or hood view, and I race with a wheel so chase cam is not very appealing. It doesn't happen to me in Horizon 4, PC2, or Dirt Rally. Really disappointed I can't play this game the way it is currently.
71 Pages<<68697071PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error