This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
69 Pages<<6465666768>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#1626 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:14:54 AM(UTC)
I would very much like to be able to select day weather to finer detail e.g. sunny or cloudy.

When I'm testing I prefer a sunny day, I don't want to have to load the track five or six times too get sunny weather.
 1 user liked this post.
#1627 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:29:32 AM(UTC)
Move on to phase 2 of the Experimental Drag racing!
Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#1628 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 10:08:29 AM(UTC)
Control when the pop-up headlights are on.

More Pontiac vehicles. (88 Fiero GT)

Decal Editor -> Expand groups in X and Y axis independently, add special colors, eraser shapes that erase the decal underneath it, and more zoom in on the car (really helps align correctly).
 2 users liked this post.
#1629 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 1:08:57 PM(UTC)
I read recently that Turn 10 want to involve the community more in upcoming updates to FM7. (https://wccftech.com/turn-10-next-forza-motorsport-public/) I think that's a really good business decision. Now that I've had some time to sit with the game here are some feature suggestions based on things that already exist in the game:

1) I like ForzaVista quite a lot. I wonder if there might be some daily challenges added to these. I also like the "exclusive content" angle of the specialty dealer. I would love to see some challenges added that would allow us to win exclusive content.

2) I think it would be cool to somehow allow us to show off our garages in some way. Maybe we could have a few featured cars that others could see? They could look at the paint, see top finishes, total number of races, etc. That would help drivers interact with each other a bit more, I think.

3) A lot has been said in this thread about different ways to help with rewards, but I just want to explicitly say I love the idea of "tokens" of some kind to spend on Forze Edition cars. I have three of some and none of others. It would be nice to win tokens through challenges, then save them up for the FE car of my choice.

4) The removal of the storefront completely removed any incentive for me to paint, which was my favorite part of FM4. If I do a paint now, there's no way for it to get noticed. Even if you posted it weeks after this game started, there were paints imported from earlier versions of the game that would have all the top spots. But here's my solution - add some painting challenges, incentivize players to try paints with fewer than X number of downloads (and tunes for that matter). Players have no incentive, really, to try new paints and tunes, which discourages painters and tuners. It's a reverse cycle that hurts involvement.

5) I've been saying this for years, so it bears repeating again. Please include DIRT RACING in this game. All the rally cars and trucks are here. While you're at it, add a half mile oval track and put some dirt in there, too. Include some modified, sprint, and a few other dirt cars in basic form (like the different NASCAR available) and let the painters work their magic. Can you imagine firing up Forza for an evening of slippin sideways in dirt track racing? It would be amazing. The physics are there from the dirt racing in FH4. Please?

I have more and would love to be contacted by T10 for more feedback. I love this game. Even though I've never been on the top of the leaderboards, I come back to the game often. I am a diehard Forza fan. I am excited for the upcoming changes and thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this amazing franchise.
#1630 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 9:02:09 AM(UTC)
Haven't read every post here, but here are a few thoughts;

- Add a Zoom feature to the vinyl editor
- Add "favorites" to cars
- Have some way to find duplicate cars
- Have some way to find FE cars
- Add a store front like in Horizon
- Add some dirt tracks

Edited by user Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:48:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1631 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:34:48 AM(UTC)
After a race there is a leaderboard.
This is super pointless really unless it either populates across to Rivals so we can Interact with it, or can view it from a menu.
#1632 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 12:36:28 PM(UTC)
Dirty tracks to use off-road cars as it should be.

A FOV selector.

A "track conditions" selector (clear sky, few clouds, rain, etc), time of day...

Different generic racing interiors. A "low cost" one, semi-professional and professional for example.

Visible changes in modified engines.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:06:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1633 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:02:24 AM(UTC)
Most important is the ability to race against upgraded cars in freeplay

ex: fully upgraded civic I want the option to see fully upgraded cars like miata's and moderated upgraded m3 .

a functionnal dravatar delivery option would be nice too
 1 user liked this post.
#1634 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:04:06 AM(UTC)
Drift cam in March update was awesome and a very welcome addition. Can we see a "Race cam" now where the drivers head tilts towards the apex of a corner? Similar to what we see in PCARS? That would be great, thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#1635 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 11:23:41 AM(UTC)
we should be able create drive gears just like we can create liveries.
#1636 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:56:30 AM(UTC)
Two simple things

Double shift prevention
Brake vibration as separate FFB effect from overall vibration slider
#1637 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:59:47 AM(UTC)
I'd like more realistic and more numerous, car customizations.

Can we get rid of the ridiculous generic motor upgrades? Why can't you put a Coyote 5.2 in your 1985 Mustang if you want ? Mame the engine upgrades manufacture specific.

More body kits and individual pieces for more cars..

This one might be trickier, but I'd like to have the ability to create a body wrap that i then automatically sized to each vehicle so that I can wrap all the vehicles in my garage exactly the same way without having to manually recreate the wrap for each vehicle.

Id also like more tracks. Why not have track expansion packs even? Or how about really going out there and allowing us to create our own home track?

Speaking of tracks, that's one thing that has long bothered me about Forza. You're expected to race every vehicle on every sort of track in order to win the game. Let's get more vehicle specific, Muscle cars are 1/4 mile cars, not Nurbering racers. Same with SUVs , put some dirt tracks in the game. Not open world stuff like Horizon, but some dirt tracks, and then don't make us race Nascar cars on those dirt tracks to complete the game

#1638 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 5:29:01 PM(UTC)
Wishes that are important from my point of view :

- Gamepad : Steering sensitivity, steering linearity, dynamic sensitivity based on speed, those settings would be really welcome. Specially when using XB360 or XBO controllers.

- FOV setting.

- Better "tire rolling sounds", with less tires screaming when they should not, for nothing, and a better sense of these tire rolling sounds raising with speed.

- Maybe the most important, as this has to do with the core gameplay, needing some serious love : Any news or roadmap about the new physics and driving gameplay improvements, since last october? General handling feeling, tire model, suspension model, sense of weight…In a word, a major overhaul of the "realistic/simulation" side of the game.

Thank you.

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 5:59:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1639 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:27:17 PM(UTC)
I'd like to be able to sort my garage by purchase date please.
#1640 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:52:41 AM(UTC)
Adjustable steering angle for race suspension. Right now wheel users are barely using more than 50 degrees.
#1641 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2019 2:39:13 PM(UTC)
Can you add a feature to ghost yourself and others in the open track meetup? I'm tired of accidentally ruining someone's lap time and vice versa.
 1 user liked this post.
#1642 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:35:42 PM(UTC)
- FOV setting
- improve the sound of the engine
- more tracks
- the possibility of a more accurate weather setting
#1643 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 11:33:08 AM(UTC)
-Single player racing season. Similar to real world motor racing leagues.
-1 race for each car division per season
-Full circuits only
-Different race length options (short/med/long) up to two hour races for players seeking realism
-huge money prizes at end of season
-repeat season with randomized division and track schedule
-practice and qualifying optional
#1644 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2019 7:30:52 PM(UTC)
Add lighting options to the paint menu on the body/wheel/tint etc.
 1 user liked this post.
#1645 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 5:08:42 AM(UTC)
CUSTOM PUBLIC LOBBIES and a host that can kick individuals.

It’s sinply all this game needs to be successful again.
#1646 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 8:40:22 AM(UTC)
Dude they are never going to bring that back, we have asked a million times to dead silence from T10,
#1647 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 9:10:39 AM(UTC)
T10, i'd like you to correct the features already present in the game:

*Add missing gear shift animations for several dozen cars - hello vintage and classic grand prix cars, can am race cars, some of the lemans classics like the Ferrari 330 and Ford Gt40, a few exotics like lykan hypersport, murceilago, etc.
* F40's turbo needle does not work properly after turbo upgrade and this is just ONE example of cockpit instrumental glitches
* Tone down the dash reflection in the windscreen - it is exaggerated beyond what's necessary or even realistic - obstructs vision
* Add the right LFE to car sounds so that they sound like powerful, viscous road machines, and not toy cars with track effects loud as a blockbuster action flick
#1648 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2019 9:24:45 AM(UTC)
Make de AH system less buggy -> I lost a car recently after an auction: I selected to reclaim it, but then never appeared in my garage
#1649 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 6:07:21 AM(UTC)
Driveatar liveries in Free Play have been broken in FM6 and FM7. I play mostly free play because I don't like online much, so generic/default cars is a real bummer.
 1 user liked this post.
#1650 Posted : Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:50:18 AM(UTC)
Custom public lobbies please

That is all... again
69 Pages<<6465666768>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error