This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
69 Pages<<6364656667>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1601 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:03:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Power strocker Go to Quoted Post
Focus on the optimization, correction, refinement and detailing of the FREE PLAY mode.

Making it a player of championships customized by any player.

Choosing as many tracks as you want, the tracks you want, how many cars you want, the cars you want.

Scoring each race and rewarding the end of the "CHAMPIONSHIP" created according to the points added.

Absolutely this.

Having played loads of Gran Turismo on PS1 & 2 back in the day I got an Xbox specifically to play FM7, as the reviews said it was the best racing game - and I wasn't disappointed.
However, I have no interest in being rammed off the road by 14-year olds in online races, so if Turn10 want to keep me interested there needs to be a way of somehow extending the single player mode indefinitely, and I signed up for this forum to make exactly this suggestion.

FM7 needs User definable championships/series - your choice of circuits, cars either by class or division, and all the other variables from Free Play races. Series Points just like career mode, XP and CR as usual. Endless fun, and as it's basically just a collection of free play races it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Until then, I'd settle for being able to save a track list for use in free play so I don't have to keep re-setting-up the race to get the circuits I want.

(Also why is there no CR bonus for winning a series?)
 1 user liked this post.
#1602 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 12:46:40 AM(UTC)
Loved FM4 and 6.
Just got round to trying FM7 again after failing to get into it on release.
I like that rivals is back but it is a bit pointless unless it populates lap times automatically from race laps and other activity. It's lame to have to find and select each version of each track and then set a time.
Also it was good to choose your rival from the leaderboard.
 1 user liked this post.
#1603 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:32:22 PM(UTC)
Another reminder that lapped cars should be ghosted out.

I do a lot of Forza GT endurance races. Just had another on Suzuka West. I was in third setting laptimes around the 01:15.8 whilst the leaders were doing low 15's.
About 12 laps into the 18 total, the leader left the race. Then one lap later the other guy ahead of me was by standing still by the side and then left.

All was made clear when I caught a pack that was being slowed down by a guy in the Nismo who was going slow on the narrow straight, but just fast enough to not be ghosted out. He was swiping left or right, taking out people who were trying to get past.

A bunch of guys, including me got damage. Luckily had enough of a gap to make a second stop and still get first, but a lot of people got wrecked by that one guy who was 8 or 9 laps down at the end.

Next race was Virginia at night. Guess who was waiting for the leaders to lap him to take swipes at them on the straights...

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2019 12:33:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1604 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:11:45 PM(UTC)
An option to get a players tuning setup by clicking on them in the lobby or leader board like before.

Race laps should populate across to rivals.

Normal hopper races are too short, 2/3 laps is a bit pointless. Four or five laps of a track like hockenheim or bathurst is sensible imo.
 1 user liked this post.
#1605 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:17:21 PM(UTC)
I can't help but notice how much work has gone into stopping the corner cutting/chicane cutting and kudos for solving a big problem.

It has created the other problem though where beautifully crafted tracks and environments have had their realism destroyed by the tire walls that seem to be strewn everywhere. It's immersion breaking and also it's race ending when you miss your braking point in a sim damage race. It's not too bad hitting a legit piece of the environment, but when you know that if it weren't for the cheats that wall wouldn't be there it's annoying.

Please in future versions of the game can you get a time penalty, or forced pit penalty for corner cutting/chicane dodging? I know it must be must be much harder to implement, but the "extra tire walls" that are everywhere really are a mess.
#1606 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:38:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Munster26 Go to Quoted Post
Please in future versions of the game can you get a time penalty, or forced pit penalty for corner cutting/chicane dodging? I know it must be must be much harder to implement, but the "extra tire walls" that are everywhere really are a mess.

I don't disagree with your main points, but with your example of missed braking point and getting damage hitting the tire walls, in your scenario you could be indistinguishable from a cutter, and thus get the pit or other penalty anyway.

#1607 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 1:49:03 AM(UTC)
Hi, please add with the next game update to the Forza 7 career mode the following modification. A cup icon on each race and series summary in the career menu, instead of the simply 'checkmark'. So I could see what place I have reached on each race and then in the whole series. For example icons for, first place a gold cup, second a silver cup, third a bronze cup icon, further place numbers 4th, 5th, 6th....24th place. It would be really great to check out the history which place I have got in each race and series.
#1608 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:36:09 AM(UTC)
Would be nice to have rotating multiplayer hoppers -

Every 3 Hours change up the current multiplayer hoppers we have for the "class" multiplayer hoppers only.

Some ideas: Randomize the below hoppers

Class hoppers 3hrs then switch -
Division/Open Class Hoppers 3hrs then switch
Division/Homologated Hoppers 3hrs then switch
Division/Stock Hoppers 3hrs then switch

Also - I feel once race regulations are a thing there should be a separate group of hoppers avail that follow the same outline as above - however this new group of rotating hoppers use the penalty system and possibly force hardcore mode? or maybe force view/sim steering? just a thought - but i do feel that not ALL multiplayer hoppers should use the penalty system and there should be another group of hoppers that utilize this system. It can be fun for some to race and NOT use the system. The same way it is fun for some to race and USE the system.

cheers
Chrrz
OneSlowZZ
OneSlowZZ
 1 user liked this post.
#1609 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:47:08 AM(UTC)
I had a difficult time imagining how Forza 4 could be improved so I held off getting Forza 7 for quite a while. Curiosity finally won recently and I picked it up. The changes were pretty much what I expected but I'd like to comment on just one: the expanded role of “homologation”. The process was in 4's World Cup but the word wasn't repeatedly thrown at us. It's the driving force in 7's Forza Drivers Cup (no pun intended) but it has an expanded role that I find annoying.

I don't have the skills for Multiplayer racing but I do enjoy tuning cars and then driving for personal best times on the tracks. In 7, when you select a track and drive a car at its “homologated” level your fastest times will be displayed in comparison to other times in the same class.

But, if I build a car up from its “homologated” level to a maxed out meat eater then any personal best times are buried among a mishmash display of ALL "non-homologated" class times. If I want to compare my “S” time and car to other “S” times and cars I have to page through all classes and that means thousands of entries. Why can't non-homologated times be presented in the same manner as homologated?

In that context it's also very frustrating that track times are not easily viewed. You have to setup, run, and finish a race to have access to recorded times. It would be nice to see the Forza 4 model brought back: pick a car, go to the track list and take a shot at a record. Thanks.
#1610 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:31:51 PM(UTC)
You guys should include the option to add a wheelie bar for racing and drag racing. It would benefit those that have a soft raised suspension. Most of the cars I tune do wheelies during a race. My front end usually lifts off the ground during a uphill corner.
#1611 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 11:30:49 AM(UTC)
Add the ability to switch between LHD and RHD for cars that were avail. in those parts of the world.
Chrrz
OneSlowZZ
OneSlowZZ
 2 users liked this post.
#1612 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 6:31:48 PM(UTC)
Can we get a hopper or perhaps a weekly leagues event that has similar regulations to professional motorsport series?

Throw the PI system out the window and instead create a hopper/league with a specific horsepower range and a weight limit.

For example the Michelin Pilot Challenge series classes ...

Grand Sport (GS) Horsepower range is 400-450 and cannot be below 2,200 Ibs.

Touring Car (TCR) HP 300-350 , cannot be below 2,700 Ibs. ( I'm assuming the weight limit as all cars are 1230 - 1265 kg's)

Edited by user Friday, February 22, 2019 6:32:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1613 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 10:02:33 PM(UTC)
With the upcoming arrival of direct drive wheels on consoles, I'd like to see a few features that would help out with the Fanatec Podiums (and potentially other DD wheels):

Force Feedback "flavors" similar to PCars 2: raw, informative, immersive, etc..

Support for the gas/brake rumble motors on Fanatec's Clubsport pedals (to replace the road feel lost in a "raw" FFB flavor)

Real-world lock-to-lock (x degrees of physical steering wheel rotation should change the steering angle as much as it would on the real-world car)

Real-world FFB strength (torque of x N/m sampled from the simulated steering column should result in x N/m torque applied to the physical steering column)

2 users liked this post.
#1614 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:02:53 PM(UTC)
In Forza 8:
First off, please don't unlock all the cars it totally ruins the auction validity.
Seocnd, rather than giving out free cars which seem to repeat giving us multiple copies of cars which are getting hard to sell. Or even un able to sell due to the nature of the gifted cars. Give us generic car keys which we can use to unlock any one car of our choice. Or if the prize car is a Forza Edition then the car key set can be an FE car key set which we can then use on our pick of FE car available.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:03:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1615 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:31:31 PM(UTC)
I can't help but notice how much work has gone into stopping the corner cutting/chicane cutting and kudos for solving a big problem.

It has created the other problem though where beautifully crafted tracks and environments have had their realism destroyed by the tire walls that seem to be strewn everywhere. It's immersion breaking and also it's race ending when you miss your braking point in a sim damage race. It's not too bad hitting a legit piece of the environment, but when you know that if it weren't for the cheats that wall wouldn't be there it's annoying.

I agree this has to happen eventually, where we can enjoy the tracks without the additional tire walls, particularly in tracks where they easily cause multiple car collisions and pileups (Yas Marina and VIR come to mind). Just like in real motorsport, the penalty for cutting corners should be a forced pit stop which doesn't interrupt the flow of the race. To further avoid cheaters, after a set number of penalties the car would be disqualified and removed from the race.

A separate issue is excessively aggressive behavior . After multiple collisions the car should be ghosted (not realistic, but necessary) to avoid the car causing further damage to other racers. Also an internal penalty system could be implemented where drivers with excessive impacts per race could be followed. It's hard to determine an intentional vs accidental impact, but some factors can carry a heavier weight, for example crashing in straights, or failure to brake at a turn. Respectful drivers may have a few of these every now and then, but drivers doing so intentionally will start showing up.

Similar to league tiers, a new set of 3 groups can be created based on driving etiquette. One for clean racers (few impacts), one for normal racers (which would be the starting point for everyone) and one for racers who crash often. A website or in-game text can inform drivers in which category they are and how to move to a different group. This system will avoid alienating players since people who have no problem with crashing around might be happy staying in their own group with similar-minded players while clean racers can enjoy their game. Single player behavior can also contribute to this rating, since drivers who crash into AI intentionally are more likely to do so with online drivers (and there's no good reason to have different driving etiquette whether it is AI or human).
#1616 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:50:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BoldCougar26 Go to Quoted Post

I agree this has to happen eventually, where we can enjoy the tracks without the additional tire walls, particularly in tracks where they easily cause multiple car collisions and pileups (Yas Marina and VIR come to mind). Just like in real motorsport, the penalty for cutting corners should be a forced pit stop which doesn't interrupt the flow of the race. To further avoid cheaters, after a set number of penalties the car would be disqualified and removed from the race.

A separate issue is excessively aggressive behavior . After multiple collisions the car should be ghosted (not realistic, but necessary) to avoid the car causing further damage to other racers. Also an internal penalty system could be implemented where drivers with excessive impacts per race could be followed. It's hard to determine an intentional vs accidental impact, but some factors can carry a heavier weight, for example crashing in straights, or failure to brake at a turn. Respectful drivers may have a few of these every now and then, but drivers doing so intentionally will start showing up.

Similar to league tiers, a new set of 3 groups can be created based on driving etiquette. One for clean racers (few impacts), one for normal racers (which would be the starting point for everyone) and one for racers who crash often. A website or in-game text can inform drivers in which category they are and how to move to a different group. This system will avoid alienating players since people who have no problem with crashing around might be happy staying in their own group with similar-minded players while clean racers can enjoy their game. Single player behavior can also contribute to this rating, since drivers who crash into AI intentionally are more likely to do so with online drivers (and there's no good reason to have different driving etiquette whether it is AI or human).

Sounds like what might be coming in the "race rules". Just not too sure how intense their programming will be when that upgrade hits. And not sure how it will affect the AI when it get included into the full console game.
#1617 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 7:46:31 AM(UTC)
The single player game mode, with children at home and there is no time to reach a good level for the multiplayer, I do not need an eternal game, which is easy to play again with new unlocked cars.

I remember project Gotham Racing ¿3? and its mansions, authentic museums to show your cars, maybe you private track in Forza? (Ascari in Ronda, Málaga, or an 8-track layout with a normal and banked version) to show the collection of cars in the pit lane, a hangar, etc. ready for the race.

Identify the cars that have never been used, when they are repeated you have to look for which has not modified the tune.

The divisions are great, but it's a bit strange that in the GT3 category you can not move the brake distribution to all the cars.

Replays with TV camera, fixed and with zoom.
Drivatar driver, tune and just watch.

The events for the cars can be tutorials, of tracing in curves, tuning, drift ...

Position of the grid by classification or by super-pole, that traffic can annoy you. In some events please.

Be hired in a racing team, have a team-mate with common goals, get the same credits regardless the final position of race. Bonus the final position of the championship. This means repeating the championship with other cars or winning more credits.

Lap time, last lap and best lap visible in the hud.

The reflection of the windshield must be something specific in a curve / straight and time of day. Now it is a detail that is very good but it seems exaggerated.

The IA. brakes in the end of corners many times, not all, but it is difficult to learn the behavior, because it is not what should be done, at that point it begins to accelerate, just as it is not possible to get stuck to them to pair in the next braking.
Sincerely I think that the AI ​​is good, you can make corners in parallel and it's great, when you play the races, without separating anyone, it's hard to gain positions.

The last time I played anything, it was FM4, I bought Xbox one s to go back to forza, the mod system I do not like, you always look for the same cards, I prefer fixed multipliers, like being always on the track or finishing with the intact car. It also forces you to activate assists by choosing mods to gain more XP.

There is no place to enjoy the rallies, fujimi.
The drifters did not play original Forza motorsport ?? Pacific shipyards will love it.

I'm left with the sound of FM2, Smoke by engine failure of FM2, Positano of FM3, Submenus of FM4, Options for the community of FM4, Main menu of FM7, Control of the car of FM7,
Sorry, I need Google translate.
#1618 Posted : Friday, March 1, 2019 9:46:45 PM(UTC)
Car like Danny Popp's C5 Vette with the nascar wing any or all the Optmia Street Car Challenge cars for SEMA. Danny's Ls7 makes 620 to the wheels on the 1st shake down

Edited by user Friday, March 1, 2019 9:49:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1619 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 4:14:37 AM(UTC)
My top wish for my Forza Motorsport 7 feature to be added is an update where the Sound Developers go out and record real life audio files for every car in the game to make them sound as realistic as possible. I think this would be something that could greatly improve the cruising and racing atmosphere for the game and make the community feel a lot more satisfied with their cars too.
 1 user liked this post.
#1620 Posted : Saturday, March 2, 2019 7:38:05 AM(UTC)
The headlamps on all my real life cars have a switch. Perhaps this could be replicated in the next version, so we can just turn them on and off as desired?

I would second the idea mentioned above for winning keys to a choice of cars instead of ending up with multiples that are not giftable/auctionable clogging the garage.
 1 user liked this post.
#1621 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 8:05:05 PM(UTC)
Well gents - I love Forza, and been racing on the platform since FM1. I race in leagues and multiplayer lobbies, and feel i have a good understanding of a few things that would immediately fix FM7.

Making it a motorsport game:
1. Pit stops, have an actual pit crew. In multiplayer hoppers, vary the time with long/fast stops, and have a graphic for each possible failure or success in the pit stop.
2. Time penalties for aggressive bashing, (GT has it...), and corner cutting.
3. I want interval time difference of cars behind and in front. Enough with the distance displayed in FT. It literally makes zero sense.
4. Give us a paint shop to make our own helmet design and race suits... Use the same terrific paint shop but instead of a car, import a suit and helmet.
5. Get rid of Horizon BS in motorsport! Racing a farm truck or a hotwheel creates a culture for not serious racers. Which leads to terrible racing.
6. Ability to turn on a setting for yellow flags or pace laps. I may be in the minority on this one, but league racing would be awesome with this feature. Yellow flags add a ton of strategy.
7. Another setting for varied weather, turn it on and you never know what kind of weather you will get. Maybe you could increase or decrease the odds (for example, a league moderator can create a 1 in 10 chance that when the game starts there could be rain. Would ove the surprise if rain rolls in during a 26 lap race.
11. Add the ability to change downforce, tire pressure, etc. during a race pitstop.
12. Buy the company who is making wreckfest! Steal their code for realistice vehicle damage. Today i basically flip 6-7 times and my car is fully in tact. What a joke! Its 2019, figure it out.
13. GIVE US A BETTER REPLAY SYSTEM! I hate to say it but look at Fortnites replay system. It absolutely unreal! Currently our replays **** out after 15 or so. I have races that go a good hour and a half. Sad that in 2019 we cant watch a full race in replay. ALSO, please watch a LIVE televised race and watch where their cameras are on the track. All you have to do is copy their setup. I cant stand that on straights I get a stupid side, or top of hood view. Instead, give me a helicopter view if anything! Not a rear bumper view when im trying to pass someone, or a front bumper view when someone is trying to pass me.
14. Fix your freeplay ghosts. Its terrible! You cant even race your own previous best ghost. You basically have to beat your best time before a ghost shows up. Terrible.
15. The fog in the game when its about to storm might be the dumbest graphic in the game. Ive never seen little white clouds rolling across the ground in real life, very distracting when this happens.
16. Have a one lap qualifying session in some hoppers before the race starts. (i know it does it on the previous race... currently)
17. Create a system for good and bad drivers. You finish last all the time, with 50% more damage on your car than other, then you are a scrub and race scrubs until you improve. If you routinely finish top 5, finish the race with a competitive clean lap, and your car is no more than 10% damaged, then you should race in a more professional group.
18. MAKE A COMPETITIVE RANKED LOBBY!!!! (
19. Give me a list of tracks that people are currently racing on in open track days! I really like the open track days to test cars and tune them, but literally cant stand not being able to choose the track to test on.
20. Have a multiplayer lobby or single player championship where you change drivers. Career mode? Would be kind of cool. Imagine racing and putting in stud laps. You have to make a driver change and now you come into the pits, your AI teammate takes over, and struggles while you watch the broadcast. Would feel like actual racing.
21. GIVE US BETTER AUDIO! I laughed way too hard when I was in an open track day and was idle on the side of the track, when a S Class 2016 Mustang zooms past me and I could barely hear it! The funny part was the lame ***. crowd of maybe 12 people on the side of the track were WAY louder than the GT 350. So stupid... Has turn 10 ever been to a race? lol.
22. Give us fastest sectors! I would really like to know which sections are my slowest/fastest on each track.
23. GIVE US A SYSTEM FOR LEAGUE RACING. This would be a game changer! Right now the community has to create 3rd party online blog websites to generate a racing league. Why doesn't turn 10 set one up in the game. World of Warcraft had a baller system to manage a guilds plans, raid schedules etc... Give a league commisioner, who currently takes a ton of time doing things in a website, the ability to create a group for people to join in Forza. They can set the cars, classes, the race times, the tracks, the point system..... Would be amazing.

Lastly, Ive been a Forza fan forever, but I think Turn 10 has gone away from what made this game so special in the past. It was really building a game for motorsport. They even accomplished to getting their emblems in actual real life races. Over the years, they turned into worrying more about the graphics, and scenery for next gen consoles, since its the flagship game for a new console release. Go back to just making a sound motorsport game! If the racing, the strategy, the ability to make your livery, and community are the pillars to success, then I think this game can get back to its golden years.
 2 users liked this post.
#1622 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 10:06:08 PM(UTC)
My forza 7 features wishlist. My wishlist is based on things I think turn 10 could realistically add-on into their game or the next motorsports game they make.

-Ability to add/adjust weight ballast.

-Increments of at least 1.0% Handicap restrictions instead of having only 5.0% increments

-Manual control of headlights

-Manual control of driving in the pits. If it's to much make Pit speed limiter for entering the pits like the latest f1 games.

-Better categories for car groups. Forza 4 had the best car categories I think. Ex: GT2 cars had their own category instead of being with all the other gt3 and gt4 cars.

-Track temperature gauge

-Air temperature gauge

-Tire compounds

-Private Lobbies List. Like Forza 4

-Storefront

Seperate lists for features I dream of having in a Forza game

Ability to adjust front end downforce on the fly

Ability to adjust brake bias on the fly

Day/night cycle.

Fully randomized dynamic weather

Detailed Traction Control System

Brand names on every cars tires like the BMW M8 GTE

Ability to change tire brands.

Ability to create your own championship in Online Lobbies

Multipliers for Tire Wear

Multipliers for Fuel

Fully functional flag system

1 user liked this post.
#1623 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:56:41 AM(UTC)
As I only play singleplayer I would like to see:
#Option to turn off drivatar and instead have a AI creator.
#Use divisions without homologation
#Create races and championships with custom AI, and be able to share them.

In the AI creator you should be able to create custom AI, with adjustable skills, (braking, overtaking, corner, agressive, drafting, power control, etc)
You must choose and tune each AI's car, and choose livery or color.
AI can then be added to different groups.

This way it should be possible to "recreate" real and historic races in a fun way.

Not everybody has interest or time to use hours to make these, so then it should be possible to share groups of AI, or complete races/championships.

An example "Group A" championship
Class A600 with custom AI

Bathurst 1h endurance race
Spa 1h endurance race
Nurburgring GP 30m sprint race
Silverstone 30m sprint race

1991 BMW M3 [E30]
1992 Ford Falcon GT [EB]
1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A
1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec [R32]
1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)
1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton
1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
1986 BMW M635 CSi

#1624 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 8:31:21 AM(UTC)
Cut and past from another thread, but this is a more appropriate place for it:

The biggest things for me would be:

1) A decent driver index system to help group racers of similar skill together online. A combination of lap time (vs. par time) and fault points (for collisions, off track, etc.) similar to the ratings system in GT:Sport. Keep indexless pick-up-and-play lobbies, but also provide 'serious' lobbies (oh, and custom lobbies!!)

2) A proper career mode ALONGSIDE the current 'car X on track Y' championships. The current championship is great for pick-up-and-play racing while still feeling like you are achieving something, but a proper career with a separate garage where you have a starting pot of cash and have to win realistic money and pay for repairs (yeah, sim damage, tyres and fuel always on), upgrades and new cars. Something with real stakes.

3) A solution to turn 1 fusterclucks. Point 1 would I think largely solve this problem online, but AI drivers need to stop driving like **** as well.

4) Get your FFB magicians over to Playground and teach them how the hell to use a wheel. The December FFB update for FM7 was simply great. FH4 is completely unplayable with a wheel. Force the issue (no pun intended)

5) Find a way through with Microsoft to implement LS and RS click on wheels. My g920 has these buttons going unsupported while screen prompts taunt me with functions I cannot access!!! On a dedicated Xbox wheel!!!

6) Start providing better default setups for FFB wheels. Go read FACR's guide to setting up a g920. IT ROCKS. The default setup does not. There should be default and alternate setups provided as standard for every major wheel type. Better than the current default that is.

7) Allow the saving of FFB wheel profiles per car. Drift cars and GP cars require vastly different wheel rotation angles for example. I don't want to change FFB settings every time I pick a car!

8) Let me get paintjobs while waiting in an online lobby. I can get tunes, why not paint?

9) Let me choose and tune a car based on an online league/lobby BEFORE I join, where I have more time to get my ride just so.

10) If I'm in a homologation lobby and searching for a tune, don't offer me tunes I can't use in the race!!

I absolutely love FM7, but it could be so much better. Make it so!!

Please :)
#1625 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2019 1:45:39 AM(UTC)
A feature I'd like to see would be the ability to adjust the "driver" camera's position if needed. The camera angles in the driver camera is too close to the dash and block view of gauges.
69 Pages<<6364656667>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error