This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
69 Pages<<6263646566>>PrevNext
#1576 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:04:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SirShaun Go to Quoted Post
A leaderboard for the specific car you lapped in, showing only that vehicle/class, would be awesome.

Yeah I out drove everyone in that bone stock C5 Z06.

A Car Homologated Leaderboard of sorts.

Region would be awesome as well, but knowing you drove the car to its limits, in comparison to the same car/class is worth noting.

For example in FH4, I built a bad ***. drag Bel Air, knowing it wasn't a top of the leaderboard car. It still did well enough, like top 100 to where I could see I had the fastest Bel Air. I got a sense of accomplishment from that.

Exactly what i was just about to post. We can cycle through the boards seeing Americas, World, Hardcore, Near Me, and Friends, but I'd really like to see Car. It would be even better if there was an Option to select what sorts you wanted in the leaderboards, so i could lose Hardcore, Near Me, and maybe World too. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#1577 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 3:37:06 AM(UTC)
Given that we already have plenty of Rally and rallycross cars in the game as well as many circuits which already host Rallycross both in the US and across the world. Why not add in a Rallycross race type?
 1 user liked this post.
#1578 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 1:21:03 PM(UTC)
I admit the graphic, tracks and cars details, dynamic weather are awesome. Much better than in any other game, and car collection is just unbelivable.... But still handling, physics, simulations, especially when you are using steering wheel arent even close to some proper real to-life sims, like Assetto Corsa. Beacuse you already have Forza Horizon for arcade game, I simply dont understand why dont you make Forza Motorsport a proper sim. You can sill have arcade settings for controller players, but setting for us who have steering wheel must be like a sim. With this all together I think Forza Motorsport would be the best and most profitable racing game on the planet Earth. Please players, support me with this idea, maybe Turn 10 will eventually do something about it;)
 1 user liked this post.
#1579 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 5:01:20 PM(UTC)
I would like the ability to delete 4K assets from the game to free up disk space. While travelling I have an ultrabook with an Nvidia MX150 that I use to keep up with the Forzathons and it runs the game just fine on medium/low settings, but there's no way it's getting anywhere near 4K. My ultrabook doesn't have a giant SSD, and it would be awesome to be able to delete the high res game assets I'm never going to be able to use on this machine and get a not insignificant amount of disk space back.

I believe the Xbox One/S does this already with the X downloading an additional 4K update over the base game, and would like to see this done on PC as well where the 4K assets are free DLC.
#1580 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 6:53:58 PM(UTC)
X

Edited by user Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:12:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1581 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2019 8:12:04 PM(UTC)
You said that you will be able to play music with onedrive in the game soon.
When is this feature open?
 1 user liked this post.
#1582 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 1:09:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Baedoyoung Go to Quoted Post

You can do this for a long time now with any game. You just launch Groove Music, it will read your onedrive music (if you uploaded any mp3s), and that's it. You can enjoy your own music. I never heard Turn 10 mention this. But it doesn't matter since you can do it outside the game for any game.
#1583 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:11:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Baedoyoung Go to Quoted Post

You can do this for a long time now with any game. You just launch Groove Music, it will read your onedrive music (if you uploaded any mp3s), and that's it. You can enjoy your own music. I never heard Turn 10 mention this. But it doesn't matter since you can do it outside the game for any game.

I'm sorry.
Maybe that meant Groove Music.
#1584 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2019 6:17:58 PM(UTC)
I wish I could listen to Custom Music in the game.
For example, I would like to set music on the main screen as user music or music as user music while racing.
The music in Forza7 is good, but listening to it over and over is so boring.
Listening to music as a separate music player is not appropriate.
This is a feature in Gran Turismo, and it was very good. And that's what most users want.
Please add this function to the game.
#1585 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 3:46:17 AM(UTC)
Full rotation of steering wheel in game
#1586 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:45:57 AM(UTC)
On FREE PLAY MODE

Allow save a set of tracks for each saved lobbie.
Currently not saved.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 30, 2019 4:47:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1587 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:17:55 AM(UTC)
May have already been posted, but the thread is now 64 pages long. I would like to see Endurance scoring in free play, including and option to easily create an Endurance race. I am a fan of Endurance racing and I know not everyone likes the races in Forza. I would also like to see punctures make their way into the game. I know you can create an enduro now, but you can either score off of time or distance, and keep track of laps on the pause menu. I would like to see lap counter and since all laps are the same length you don't need to track lap distance, but lap time to compare against each and better gauge how well your opponents are doing. I understand if you can't make the field as large as Le Mans or Daytona, but seeing how you compare to your class and overall is a nice aspect.
#1588 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:53:54 PM(UTC)
This may have already been mentioned but I would like to see an IMSA addon with all the cars, prototypes (both classes) and GTLM and GTD. There was some talk of an IMSA affiliation awhile back but nothing seems to have come to fruition on it.
And the Talby goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whoever thought up the Story Mode
 1 user liked this post.
#1589 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:03:14 AM(UTC)
What I like to see in FM7:

1. Open multiplayerlobbies where you can be the host of the lobby yourself with your setting (no ramming/damage etc).
2. Penalty system like in Project Cars 2 when you go over the line on the track, that cost you 5 sec. f.e.
3. Better car handling means less understeer for most cars in corners.
4. Zandvoort Track
5. Real-time weather.

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:09:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1590 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 5:01:45 AM(UTC)
Focus on the optimization, correction, refinement and detailing of the FREE PLAY mode.

Making it a player of championships customized by any player.

Choosing as many tracks as you want, the tracks you want, how many cars you want, the cars you want.

Scoring each race and rewarding the end of the "CHAMPIONSHIP" created according to the points added.

Detail the FREE PLAY mode in the selection of cars (as in previous versions of FM) if by cylinders, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16.
By body model. Sedan, Hatch, Coupe, convertible, etc.
#1591 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 6:07:24 AM(UTC)
We need rallycross tracks to use the offroad cars properly.
#1592 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 8:40:59 AM(UTC)
Please make 900 degrees wheel rotation in game, not just 180
#1593 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:55:12 AM(UTC)
*Feature request: Adjustable driver seat position in cockpit view.*

Originally Posted by: Oleh UA Go to Quoted Post
Will we ever get an option to adjust driver seat position?
Some cars have just horrible cockpit view where you can't see 5+ meters ahead of you. And me personally I'm not a fan of 3rd person view so I have to avoid using certain vehicles.
Would it be so hard to implement simple X Y Z adjustment option for each car? I'm not talking about FOV as it may affect FPS numbers. Also HUD mirror in cockpit would be great.

As pulled from another thread in FM7 Discussions, and given a: Hear! Hear! in this thread. The ability to adjust driver/seat position in cockpit view would be a welcome feature addition. As an example of why it's needed:

Oldsmobile 442 - driver position is too high; gives the impression that your head'd be bumping the roof if sitting like that in a real car, feels like yer sitting on pillows or something. It also means that it's nearly impossible to look to the apex going into any right-handers, as this is blocked by the rearview mirror. Poor forward vision except right over the front of the hood is further compounded if the full rollcage is added, as the positioning of the cage is gawdawful in cockpit view--the top crossbar literally blocks a good portion of your forward field of view!

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:58:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1594 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2019 4:15:13 PM(UTC)
One person has to go out to do something else, so he wants to hand over a leader to a certain person. But Motorsports7 is very inconvenient because it does not have such a feature. I requested it before, but Turn10 did not listen. Horizon series has this feature, so it's really comfortable.

It would be great if you make hand over leader feature in private lobby for FM7.
#1595 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 6:45:20 AM(UTC)
what i will see
when i choose a car maybe at class a little line for the name of the tuner is now loaded to see before i choose the car
 1 user liked this post.
#1596 Posted : Sunday, February 3, 2019 7:47:13 PM(UTC)
I wish the cockpit camera stayed inside the car when looking around the cabin to the sides and rear (unless you couldn't see out the back in real life then for rear view have a bumper cam)
It would be very immersive to look out the rear or side windows instead of jumping to an out of car camera
#1597 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2019 10:10:57 AM(UTC)
QUALIFY LAPS PLEASE. OR I'LL NEVER BUY A FORZA GAME AGAIN

This is my fourth game of the series. And it will be the last one I buy. I own Forza 5, 6, 6 Apex and 7. And definitely this will be the last Forza Motorsport game I buy. There are already 7 games released and have not yet qualified the return. nor at least in single player mode. How can a game with motorsport in name not have this simple function? Always starting at the end of the package is frustrating. Even more with greater difficulties. I'm going to play the Autosport Grid again. A simple experience that entertains and really makes you feel inside the motoring world.

#ForzaMotorsport # ForzaMotorsport7 # turn10 #Frustrated
#1598 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 8:28:19 AM(UTC)
1. Custom public lobbies where players can be hosts/admins with ability to select everything (tracks, cars, settings.....kick/ban players)

Do this and save the game, that is great otherwise.
#1599 Posted : Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:46:32 PM(UTC)
Qualify laps in Single player and Multiplayer mode
#1600 Posted : Saturday, February 9, 2019 9:12:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shakurazz Go to Quoted Post
Please add the option to immediately remove car from garage / reauction it after it fails to be sold in the auction house.

Good one - and how about a new filter for Search on auctions, to show just the cars you dont own, and that arent DLC?

69 Pages<<6263646566>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error