This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
60 Pages<<57585960PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#1451 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 5:26:21 PM(UTC)
I think we should add an animated pit crew, because even though they showed an animated pit crew in the E3 and launch trailers, there was never a pit crew added that would replace your tires, repair things, etc.

Sorta like Formula One, you could start in the paddock at the beginning (not outside, but in the actual shed) and then roll out to the starting line when you are ready, even in singleplayer.

They did show a pit crew in the trailers, but with there not being one in the actual game, I think this was kinda misleading.

One that that was shown in the actual trailer, but not the actual game, was the ability to swap drivers. I think this was a previous feature in older Forza games, but it got removed.

Edited by user Friday, October 19, 2018 4:58:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1452 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2018 11:55:19 PM(UTC)
For the 2002 Pontiac Trans Am, Can you please add the high mount aero tail from Mecham Design as a tuning option for Aero/Appearance? Would be nice because it resembles the rear spoilers used on the IROC Trans Ams'
#1453 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2018 12:23:17 AM(UTC)
1. Pit crew
2. Left and right blinkers, also hazards
3. Option to high beam
4. Honk your horn
5. Open glove compartment in forzavista
6. Dyno testing (like in Need for Speed Underground 2)
7. Under glow neon
8. Window decals
9. Remove all Trucks/SUVs/Vans
10. Add funny cars and top fuel dragsters
11. Option to roll down windows

Edited by user Saturday, October 20, 2018 11:49:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1454 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:16:51 AM(UTC)
1. The ability to watch replays via the homologated leaderboards.
2. Brighter lighting in the paint/vinyl shop.
3. Headlights that work.
4. The ability to increase the diameter of factory wheels.
5. A re-designed free-play menu. Why is the next race loading when we haven't finished with the last one yet? Why must we manually set the number of drivertards to zero when we change to test drive, this should be automatic. Why does the division reset to "any" whenever we change free-play modes? Trivial things they may be, but it shows how unnecessarily complicated this menu can be. Compare this to the menus from FM6. A no-brainer really, the FM6 menus are brilliant, why have we gone backwards?
#1455 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:58:27 AM(UTC)
6. The return of difficulty based bonuses. Wasn't the whole idea of removing these in the first place was so we could spend real money on mod card loot boxes?
 2 users liked this post.
#1456 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:27:39 AM(UTC)
I think they should increase bucket count to 6 in freeplay. Fix all these weird freeplay glitches that keep holding it back from being perfect. The ability to group garage cars together. The ability to race garage cars amongst each other. Give us the function to toggle headlights and windshield wipers on or off as we please. Bring back credit penalties for receiving damage on our cars after a race, made me want to race as clean as possible since I wanted max credits. Pick time of day with tracks not just rain, day and night...like afternoon, morning, midday, dusk, dawn, etc.

Edited by user Sunday, October 21, 2018 6:29:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1457 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 4:07:59 AM(UTC)
My wish list
Custom Off Line Championship with points (like Asseto Corsa)
Adjustable Multiplier 1 - 10 x Tyre wear & Fuel usage (Like GT Sport)
Pit Stops where you pick Fuel and/ or Tyre change (Like GT Sport) basic is perfect
Please fix the V8 Super car Holden Commodore engine sound ( Sounds like a **** lol), make it more like the Ford Falcon which sounds so good
Weather on every track (Like PC2)
Adjustable grid starting position (Says it, but not working)
Remove front windscreen glare, in some cars very annoying and in the way

Otherwise one of the best Car racing games, I have ever played. Great work guys

Edited by user Sunday, November 4, 2018 12:25:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1458 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 5:24:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AssistedKnave7 Go to Quoted Post
1. Pit crew
2. Left and right blinkers, also hazards
3. Option to high beam
4. Honk your horn
5. Open glove compartment in forzavista
6. Dyno testing (like in Need for Speed Underground 2)
7. Under glow neon
8. Window decals
9. Remove all Trucks/SUVs/Vans
10. Add funny cars and top fuel dragsters
11. Option to roll down windows

Good points, but regarding points 6/7/8, you might be wanting to put this in to Forza Horizon rather than Motorsport. Especially the glow neon:)

Regarding point 9: I think they should remove no cars at all if possible. You can choose not to drive them simply if you don't want to.

#1459 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2018 8:54:34 AM(UTC)
Here is a small item that I keep running into when building out a car. You often wind up needing a wheel that is limited by weight to keep from breaking division, or alternately the lightest wheel possible. But for some reason the wheel weights are completely scrambled. To make it worse, you have to pause momentarily on each and EVERY wheel to get the weight. So trying to find a wheel with desired aesthetic that meets your desired goals is always a laborious chore. Why these are not sorted/grouped by weight is beyond my imagining. That's something that shouldn't have even been a second thought, and T10 internal plus testing HAS to have encountered this. Nowhere near as important as most of the stuff, but I built out several cars last night, all with weight related issues that drove wheel selections.
#1460 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:37:15 AM(UTC)
friend's drivatars in freeplay races
#1461 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 12:48:23 AM(UTC)
1.) Pit Crew
2.) Race penalties
3.) Race flags
4.) Off line championships with points and custom track selection
5.) Formation lap and Virtual Safety Car for serious championships
6.) QUALYFING
7.) Public off-game rivals leaderboards, maybe in Forza Hub? (or fm.net)
8.) Realistic tyre heating + multiple tyre compounds (soft, hard, rain...)

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:26:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1462 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 5:31:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kesselring1987 Go to Quoted Post

5.) Formation lap and Virtual Safety Car for serious championships

Yess. Should be available as start type option 'rolling + formation lap' for any race. Or just as a separate setting under 'race start' section with Y/N options. And that first lap every car should be driven by AI just so new players could see the track before racing. It may help a little bit with crashes on every turn.

And of course all of your other suggestions are great. I mean, it should've been in core of forza as a racing game from day one

Edited by user Monday, October 29, 2018 5:36:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#1463 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2018 10:36:30 AM(UTC)
ghost out backmarkers in multiplayer so they can't crash/block others.
#1464 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:07:11 PM(UTC)
Muscle cars look nice with that white lettering on the side of the tires. I think that's a neat feature to add.
#1465 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:29:19 AM(UTC)
Could we choose to recieve reward, participation and level-up cars in a factory, un-modified state?
#1466 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:07:28 AM(UTC)
Could add this off-set adjustment function in forza 7?
[img]https://goo.gl/images/PHhaQy[/img]
#1467 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:43:30 AM(UTC)
So far there are a few game modes such as Tag and Drag Racing. These are fun modes but I would like to propose some ideas and hopefully some might catch on.

1) Mini-car soccer
In this mode it will be two teams playing soccer in Class E or D small sized and scaled cars such as the Abarth 595 SS or the BMW Isetta or even Mini-Coopers or Beetles. In short. A classic game of soccer. :)

Red Rover
Another mode that is a race -preferably in an oval or not so technically demanding tracks- between players 1 vs 23 (max lobby) with a catch. One player at random will be using the #24 Tankpool Racing Truck and will be driving the track in the opposite direction..
the rest of the players will be driving the BMW Isetta and attempt to complete X amount of laps without getting totaled.

Isetta- Full Simulation Damage
Racing Truck: cosmetic damage only

Objective for Isetta drivers: To finish x laps while avoiding a deadly crash via Semi truck.

Objective for Racing truck driver: destroy as many Isettas as you can.

If anyone has any suggestions or alternatives for the rules and regulations on the modes please do so but be kind. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#1468 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:24:03 PM(UTC)
I honestly don't think this my wish would come true. but i'd still put my wish about Freeplay. because there are lots of things could improve and i mainly plays Freeplay. if there was no freeplay, i have no things to do in FM7 except Online trackmeet.
Before that, i'm not much experienced with English language. so, please excuse for my awkward explaination.

Let's start with my wish for Improvement.

Drivatars that assigned to Other group than yours won't drive seriously.
It's bit hard to explain. but as header said.
For example. Group A is full of Dodge Challenger Hellcats and you are assigned to Group A. Group B is also full od Dodge Challenger Hellcats. If Group A Drivatar Hellcats ran some track for 1:14,514, Group B Drivatar Hellcats ran like 1:19.191. of course, both are fullstock, unbeatable and no handicaps. only difference is just Groups.
I'm not kidding. i want to do fair and better competition. also i uses Multiple groups for selecting cars but i'll explain about this later.

Drivatar won't use some cars unless it's homologated/divisioned
For example. if you set driver limit to 3 and PI limit to 599, cars drivatar "SUPPOSED" to use are AM DBS (PI: 599) AMG C63S Coupe (PI:598) and Maserati 250F (PI:598). but actually, they uses Viper GTS (PI:597) instead of 250F because Drivatars won't use unhomologated specific cars. Just why?
I want to do some sorts of Multi car types race (like Vintage Formula vs Classic Racers WITHOUT Homologated). but game don't letting to do this because drivatars won't use specific cars.
Here is rough list of car Drivatars won't use without homologated.
SUVs, Trucks, Vintage Formulas, 70s Formula, 90s Formula, Trophy Trucks, Buggies, Formula E, Formula Mazda, Formula Ford, F&F Cars, Hoonigans, Indy Cars and all Forza Edition cars (which is okay actually because i don't want include them in my race).
I know the concept that prevent to making stuck in race way by banning them. but then, whats about heavy cars like Bentley Continental?
I mean, it's okay. but please at least add an option for allow them or not. i really want to compete against multiple classes and many varieties.

Please add option for allow or not for Same car with different Livery car
For example. #15 BMW V12 LMR and #16 BMW V12 LMR. #30 333SP and #12 333SP. All 2015/2017 Formula Es, #22 VF Commodore and #97 VF Commodore.
I want to play Free play with Car varieties. not Livery varieties. same as above article, please at least add an option for allow or not. it's awkward there are same two cars in race when i'm expecting for more variety cars.

Please add option for divisioned but non-homologated
I really want to compete with natural spec instead of homologated spec.
It must be usable for choosing similar type cars but devided as a different divisions. (example. Classic Street Muscle, Historic Racing and Nostalgic Drag Racers. it's doable but Nostalgic Drag Racers always wins.)

And here's my ultimate wish for Freeplay

Please let us choose opponents cars by one-by-one and their upgraded PI
For example and please excuse for mentioning about other game again. in Assetto Corsa, game let you choose your opponents' cars by one-by-one (but AI is bad and they retires from race ridiculously oftain and i much prefer Racing game rather than Race Simulator).
Current system allow to do some sorts of multi category races (example: Dodge vs. Chevrolet vs. Ford / Tuner vs. Muscle / Hypercars vs. GT3s) but it's very limited and some convinations are impossible even i tried every group settings. also if i tried to do some group settings, it takes 30 minutes to figuring out what's formula of group settings are by try and error.
I mean, More choose for enemy = more way to enjoy the game. so, please consider to add this feature or please improve Free play by solutions as i mentioned.
And/or if game going to add system like this, please allow to upgrade Opponents cars.
I know it's not an easy feature to add and i'm okay to taking times for adding this feature. and i'm sure that i'm the only one person who wishing feature like this. but still, please consider about it..

And below articles are not about freeplay but still my wishes for other things.

Why drivatars won't overtake their opponents in long straight
Please tell me a reason why Drivatar Bugatti Chiron sticking behind of Drivatar Abarth 595 like 500 metres on Mulsanne Straight without chicane?
I know improving AIs are not easy thing. sorry for mentioning about other rivaly game, but i much prefer AIs like Gran Turismo 3 (they overtakes their opponents while touching to opponents but overtake happens oftainly.)
Oh, i forgot the mention. DRIVATARS ALWAYS TRYING TO OVERTAKE YOU VERY AGGRESSIVELY but very cowardly between drivatars.

Please get rid of Drivatars vs Player behavior which supposed to be free-for-all behavior.
I can say same exact thing to Forza Horizon 3 and 4 too. but this case is Forza 7.
It's barely tolerable that only 1 drivatar being ridiculously fast compare to others. because you can reach them eventually. but problem is, why all 23 drivatars teaming up to prevent for you're being 1st place? i mean, 1/23 drive fast and 22/23 drivatar rams and blocks you very oftainly.
Please get rid of this...

Please give proper rarity for some cars
It's okay DLC cars' collector scores are low. it makes sense for keeping game system.
But Why some cars' rarity is so low? HOW 300 SEL, MACH1 and Racemo ARE COMMON!? How Z4M is Legendary (in FM7, yes. but what's about MGA and 911 RSR then)?
I mean, it doesn't makes sense... i know i'm too sensitive to feature like this and no one cares about it. but it's my wish.

And this is not about feature but related with wishlist.

I really love to see Developers' answer for Wishlist
I know developers are constantly reading our wishes. but i'd like to hear developers answer for everyone's wishlist. not just only me.
As a game guy, i'm very curious for developers' thoughts for our wishes. don't get me wrong, i'm not saying this because i wrote the my wishlist and i didn't meant to be like "PLEASE ANSWER TO US PLEEAAAASSSSS!!!1!1!". just a my genuine expectation.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2018 10:26:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kinds learning on English.
#1469 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 1:17:17 AM(UTC)
Stop production of race regulations and instead bring back custom public lobbies where a host can kick insubordinate players.
 1 user liked this post.
#1470 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 12:24:33 PM(UTC)
Ghost out back markers. PLEASE.
#1471 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:31:04 PM(UTC)
- Option or button to relist auction if it doesn't sell

Auctions could be more efficient, rather than additional steps of reclaiming, going to another screen, starting again, selecting the car, etc. An option to relist would be most welcome.
#1472 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2018 4:09:49 AM(UTC)
Could we not have notifications for gate passed, player quit, player pitting, danger ahead, race ends in e.t.c. right in the middle of the screen.
 1 user liked this post.
#1473 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 2:58:00 AM(UTC)
I know I'm not the first to request this, but I would love to see the AI using custom race liveries in FREE PLAY. (like they do in the career mode???)
It really is an immersion killer, not to mention it makes me think twice about even bothering downloading or creating custom liveries.
I do love this game, but this would make it near perfect for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#1474 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 7:51:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BEYOND1972 Go to Quoted Post
I know I'm not the first to request this, but I would love to see the AI using custom race liveries in FREE PLAY. (like they do in the career mode???)
It really is an immersion killer, not to mention it makes me think twice about even bothering downloading or creating custom liveries.
I do love this game, but this would make it near perfect for me.

Yeah definitely this. And even being able to choose between either real world race liveries, or player made custom liveries for AI cars. Would make races feel more authentic.
#1475 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 1:32:58 PM(UTC)
Hello,
Here are the improvements I would like to see in the next episode or during updates.
- Less AI on rails. Indeed, the cars remain on their trajectory and do not deviate.
- AIs who behave differently on the road depending on conditions. Indeed, the AI ​​leads on wet road as on dry track.
- Have the possibility of storing cars in 2 or more garages. Indeed, I wish I could differentiate my prepared vehicles from those that are not.
- Penalize players harder, online, who only races to hit others.
- More realistic sounds on cars and less generic. I leave you the care to listen to the 2CV in forza (without modification) and the true sound of a 2CV. You will realize that it has nothing to do with it. The 2CV has a very atypical sound.
- More realistic road behavior. Same example with the car above. If you have never been in a 2CV, I recommend it!
Good races at all.
60 Pages<<57585960PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error