This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
59 Pages<<5455565758>>PrevNext
#1376 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:51:48 AM(UTC)
Custom restrictor plates that are tunable from the tunning menu
Custom ballast weight also tunable from the tunning menu
 3 users liked this post.
#1377 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:22:56 PM(UTC)

A small one; while some cars (automaticly) get the bumper removed when adding a front-spoiler others do not. Like the Volvo 123GT. Removing the bumper AND adding a spoiler should be an option for all cars
#1378 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:00:00 PM(UTC)
Please make the h22a available to swap in the eks the motor is in the game already with the 2000 prelude sh and it's a common swap already please please please
#1379 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 3:28:18 AM(UTC)
Hello

it would be nice if we could get an advanced Balance of Performance (BoP) option to give every player in a lobby a exclusive handicap.
Options for handicap can be weight, power (both mentioned some posts before mine already) tire grip level, downforce, the carindex itself, fuel consumption, ...
Those BoP would be nice for private leagues and also could be nice for special hopper lobbies. There you can automatically give the first an additional 25kg, second +20kg and so on. The last place could get -25kg, the one before the last -20kg...
Maybe we also could get an event(season) planer for private lobbies where BoP will set automatically but with the option to adjust manually. (BoP option with places in last race or places in the actual season.

Short:
Balance of Perfomance system per driver in a lobby
•different options (weight,power,grip level,fuel cons.,...)
•in private and special hopper lobbies
•first drivers get disadvantage last advantage
•Auto and manual BoP System (last Race/Races)

Event planer for private lobbies for a complete season
•add races to a list with all options
•add date/time/players to autoinvite players but a
manual option is necessary to (selectable)
•event restart without creating a
whole new event (because of Lobby
crash/connection problems ...)
•event restart after qualification without loosing
qualification order
•qualification mode (time- or roundbased)
•event automatically computes points for every race
•full automatic mode
•manual mode
•event host can edit points for every place
•option to give points for fastest quali/race round

Edited by user Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:08:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Short list

3 users liked this post.
#1380 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 12:01:37 AM(UTC)
Wall of text incoming.

The Free Play mode has been neglected by the devs for a while. The ability to save custom races is a really nice start, but there's much more that could be done to improve the mode.

Franchises like Forza and Gran Turismo have been widely recognized for providing a "sandbox" racing experience. By "sandbox" people usually mean they can take a car, upgrade it and race on any track with any opponents they'd like. Unfortunately, Forza Motorsport's Free Play mode has been lacking when it comes to the "sandbox" experience for a few reasons.

First, and this is not a problem exclusive to FM7 as FM6 also has it, the custom Drivatars' designs do not show in Free Play. I can see custom colors, yes, but, with the amount of people who download custom designs of all sorts, it puzzles me that the designs never show, which I consider a bug.

Another thing is that there's an entry in the "Advanced Restrictions" for "Allow Upgrades", but you cannot use it to force the AI to upgrade their cars. Outside division restrictions, the AI won't ever upgrade their cars. This is a disappointment when you come from Forza Horizon and know that over there the AI will always match your PI save for special cases. The lack of upgrades for the AI prevents us from making truly custom grids featuring street cars, as there's a very large difference in PI between cars that could well be placed together by age and power, among which there are usually differences in stock tire compounds.

The above would be the priority to me, but there's something that usually gets thrown around and could greatly improve the game, which is the ability to give Drivatars cars we own in the garage. Imagine if we could create our own series in Forza with complete custom liveries. I understand that it's nice to see what people are driving but, considering that Free Play mode never picks your friends for the grid, as opposed to the Forza Drivers' Cup, the social aspect of seeing your friends' actual cars is nonexistent in Free Play. Since the tunes and designs are stored in the cloud and the Drivatars themselves are more a reproduction of driving habits than sheer speed or car of choice, I believe this feature could be added to the game without hurting the Drivatar system at its core.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#1381 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 3:43:51 AM(UTC)
Can you also put Spectate in the replays as an option?
I make clips of our race and this would look even better!
https://www.youtube.com/...UCgF6rQGA-gn7BW9F54w766Q
#1382 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:34:08 AM(UTC)
Hi guys,

what you think of making it possible to access some player data online on this plattform? So we could use this plattform for a deeper social integration, than just communication.

The requirements are:
The user should be able to allow the publication of

• several user stats, e.g. playtime, trackrecords, win-rates etc.
  • cars and their current paintings
  • created designs

When it comes to the last two mentioned points, it would be awesome to have some emulated 3D-showroom for the browser, like we know it ingame.

Thanks and cheers,
Pedro
Pedro El Negro / Black Peter: The story behind Santas reliable helper
#1383 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2018 10:39:14 AM(UTC)
Hi again,

another great feature would be an API to Access all cars and their data, to bind them into apps and spread this great game all over the worlds websites! What you think of it?! :)

On the other hand we could do a competition in our community, to design a great car wiki. It do not have to contain all cars, just a few to create usable filters and search forms to display the cars in a great and informative way. All data as JSON would be enough.

Thanks and cheers #2_forToday,
Pedro
Pedro El Negro / Black Peter: The story behind Santas reliable helper
 1 user liked this post.
#1384 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2018 11:38:23 AM(UTC)
If in Leagues there was a permanent Forza GT/Touring Car hopper that would be extremely good and popular. Leagues are good as an idea but it should have 1-2 divisions that is permanent and those should be actual race divisions, not those vintage muscle cars or any of that sort. Race cars. Lot of them.
#1385 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:04:22 AM(UTC)
Free play drivatar liveries AND at least show the custom wheels if not all upgrades for AI cars. Also the guys I race with would appreciate it if their drivatars were not randomly selected as females, as they appear to me occasionally.
Custom division that uses the cars I choose with all upgrades and mods intact. I appreciate the homoligation but if i want ALL upgrades on whatever car especially racing tires. Maybe I select and mod a car and then have an option to have the drivatars Match the upgrades or use the vehicles in my garage.

I miss being able to max upgrades for x class. It is a bit tedious going through all upgrades on every car.

#1386 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 5:07:07 AM(UTC)
An "If Available" option on traction control, stability control, ABS and Shifting.

For example "Standard if Available" would pick standard, unless standard is not an option on the car you pick
"ABS Off if Available" would keep ABS disabled, unless the actual car does not have an option to do that.

The opposite would also be true, "Auto if available" or "ABS On if Available" would use those features, unless you are running an older car that does not include them.

I typically disable ABS, Traction and Stability and run manual, but it would be nice if the game forced them on for cars that have them always on and no options.
#1387 Posted : Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:45:26 PM(UTC)
Better free play as described by the posts above.

A new Forza Cup series WITHOUT homologation that's more like the career in previous Forza titles. Each event has a list of restrictions, but otherwise any car that meets the restrictions is eligible.

Major homologation overhaul. Make the system much less restrictive and change divisions so they're simply a set of restrictions rather than a permanent attribute of a car. For example, the historic road racing division specifies American cars made within a specific date range with a specific engine type that have been upgraded to racing specs. Similar thing for classic street muscle and nostalgic drag racers, but the upgrade specs will be different to produce a different race experience with roughly the same set of cars. Each car could then be given some additional attributes like body style and engine type that could be combined with these restrictions to approximate the divisions we have now but with far less restrictions and a lot more opportunities to actually use the tuning/upgrade system.

A new track pack. Since this isn't the track wishlists thread I won't post a list here but I will say that a feature I really want is more tracks.

Dirt racing. We've got lots of trucks/suvs/buggies/rally cars and nowhere to properly race them. I had a lot of fun with the dirt circuits, stadium and rallycross events in Dirt 3, and think that these would be a great fit for Forza Motorsport. Not to mention all the opportunities to build unorthodox rally cars and race them (like that Dodge Viper).

Track creator. Even if it's as simple as a bunch of prefabricated track sections that can be chained together to make our own tracks with a generic background and skybox.
#1388 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:45:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
Wall of text incoming.

The Free Play mode has been neglected by the devs for a while. The ability to save custom races is a really nice start, but there's much more that could be done to improve the mode.

Franchises like Forza and Gran Turismo have been widely recognized for providing a "sandbox" racing experience. By "sandbox" people usually mean they can take a car, upgrade it and race on any track with any opponents they'd like. Unfortunately, Forza Motorsport's Free Play mode has been lacking when it comes to the "sandbox" experience for a few reasons.

First, and this is not a problem exclusive to FM7 as FM6 also has it, the custom Drivatars' designs do not show in Free Play. I can see custom colors, yes, but, with the amount of people who download custom designs of all sorts, it puzzles me that the designs never show, which I consider a bug.

Another thing is that there's an entry in the "Advanced Restrictions" for "Allow Upgrades", but you cannot use it to force the AI to upgrade their cars. Outside division restrictions, the AI won't ever upgrade their cars. This is a disappointment when you come from Forza Horizon and know that over there the AI will always match your PI save for special cases. The lack of upgrades for the AI prevents us from making truly custom grids featuring street cars, as there's a very large difference in PI between cars that could well be placed together by age and power, among which there are usually differences in stock tire compounds.

The above would be the priority to me, but there's something that usually gets thrown around and could greatly improve the game, which is the ability to give Drivatars cars we own in the garage. Imagine if we could create our own series in Forza with complete custom liveries. I understand that it's nice to see what people are driving but, considering that Free Play mode never picks your friends for the grid, as opposed to the Forza Drivers' Cup, the social aspect of seeing your friends' actual cars is nonexistent in Free Play. Since the tunes and designs are stored in the cloud and the Drivatars themselves are more a reproduction of driving habits than sheer speed or car of choice, I believe this feature could be added to the game without hurting the Drivatar system at its core.

Wery good post NightDriver7800. Why can`t the AI`s at least "homologate" their final drive ratio for high-speed tracks like the classic Le Mans Mulsanne..

1 user liked this post.
#1389 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 2:36:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
Better free play as described by the posts above.

A new Forza Cup series WITHOUT homologation that's more like the career in previous Forza titles. Each event has a list of restrictions, but otherwise any car that meets the restrictions is eligible.

Major homologation overhaul. Make the system much less restrictive and change divisions so they're simply a set of restrictions rather than a permanent attribute of a car. For example, the historic road racing division specifies American cars made within a specific date range with a specific engine type that have been upgraded to racing specs. Similar thing for classic street muscle and nostalgic drag racers, but the upgrade specs will be different to produce a different race experience with roughly the same set of cars. Each car could then be given some additional attributes like body style and engine type that could be combined with these restrictions to approximate the divisions we have now but with far less restrictions and a lot more opportunities to actually use the tuning/upgrade system.

A new track pack. Since this isn't the track wishlists thread I won't post a list here but I will say that a feature I really want is more tracks.

Dirt racing. We've got lots of trucks/suvs/buggies/rally cars and nowhere to properly race them. I had a lot of fun with the dirt circuits, stadium and rallycross events in Dirt 3, and think that these would be a great fit for Forza Motorsport. Not to mention all the opportunities to build unorthodox rally cars and race them (like that Dodge Viper).

Track creator. Even if it's as simple as a bunch of prefabricated track sections that can be chained together to make our own tracks with a generic background and skybox.

I don't think you realize why the cars in Historic Road Racing were put there. The vast majority are pony cars with some history in road racing. Cars in wrong divisions are the exception in this game, not the rule.

If they made the AI match up to your upgrades in Free Play then a class-based career mode would be completely redundant, as you'd be able to just make any race you want in Free Play. Does it really matter that much to have a shiny new trophy in the Forza Drivers' Cup?

The reason divisions are restrictive is simple: they wanted you to race the cars "as-is". There isn't a single division in the game where you must use a conversion to homologate a car. Since the excess of engine and drivetrain swaps was a common complaint in older games, they went radical in this one. The only viable conversion is usually the RWD drivetrain, with certain engines being a close second, but only in certain divisions.

Furthermore, while there are a few significant cars in the game which are very limited by homologation, the vast majority are not. The ability to add adjustable parts is present more often than not. It sounds like you have to try many more cars in the game before making statements on how the homologation system does not allow people to upgrade their cars. All of the cars in the game can have at least Race sway bars and Race differential under homologation.

And, in the SUV matter, these vehicles have been more urban than offroad for almost two decades now. Cars like Jeep Trackhawk or Range Rover SVR are intended for the track, believe it or not. Most SUVs IRL never see dirt, not even once. Buggies and vintage offroaders probably feel out of place in the game, but dropping them from the list would be more effective than simply adding rally tracks, otherwise the game begins to resemble Forza Horizon way too much. Nevertheless, I would like to see Turn 10 tackle dirt in a proper Motorsport game, as the offroad aspect of Forza Horizon is very good.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#1390 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 10:17:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

I don't think you realize why the cars in Historic Road Racing were put there. The vast majority are pony cars with some history in road racing. Cars in wrong divisions are the exception in this game, not the rule.

If they made the AI match up to your upgrades in Free Play then a class-based career mode would be completely redundant, as you'd be able to just make any race you want in Free Play. Does it really matter that much to have a shiny new trophy in the Forza Drivers' Cup?

The reason divisions are restrictive is simple: they wanted you to race the cars "as-is". There isn't a single division in the game where you must use a conversion to homologate a car. Since the excess of engine and drivetrain swaps was a common complaint in older games, they went radical in this one. The only viable conversion is usually the RWD drivetrain, with certain engines being a close second, but only in certain divisions.

Furthermore, while there are a few significant cars in the game which are very limited by homologation, the vast majority are not. The ability to add adjustable parts is present more often than not. It sounds like you have to try many more cars in the game before making statements on how the homologation system does not allow people to upgrade their cars. All of the cars in the game can have at least Race sway bars and Race differential under homologation.

And, in the SUV matter, these vehicles have been more urban than offroad for almost two decades now. Cars like Jeep Trackhawk or Range Rover SVR are intended for the track, believe it or not. Most SUVs IRL never see dirt, not even once. Buggies and vintage offroaders probably feel out of place in the game, but dropping them from the list would be more effective than simply adding rally tracks, otherwise the game begins to resemble Forza Horizon way too much. Nevertheless, I would like to see Turn 10 tackle dirt in a proper Motorsport game, as the offroad aspect of Forza Horizon is very good.

Thanks for clarifying the rationale of the historic road racing division. I know that most of the cars in game are in a reasonable division, however there's a lot of cars that could easily qualify for more than one (like a lot of the FWD liftbacks that look like a coupe, but are technically hatchbacks and the AWD Japanese sports cars that are at home either as rally cars or sport compacts, along with my original example of the muscle cars).

What's wrong with suggesting an expansion for the singleplayer career? Free play is great and all, but I would still like a Forza cup that captures the feel of the previous Forza games where we can start with a basic car and upgrade it as we progress through the cup. This is the suggestions thread after all.

I understand the rationale for homologation restrictions and I'm not disputing that they're necessary to restrict the AWD/Engine swap insanity that dominated FH3. My point here is that if divisions were a restriction set (including being restricted to specific cars in some cases) then it would enable the flexibility I described above with cars easily being able to qualify for more than division if it makes sense for them to do so. For example, the Modern Hot Hatch division (which honestly really should be split into Hot Hatch and Super Hot Hatch) could specify a hatchback body style, model year of 2000 or newer, FWD (if we had a super hot hatch division for cars like the Golf R, Focus RS, and Clio V6, etc), a power limit of 240 HP, street tires, and an appropriate PI limit. Some divisions could also have restrictions that tie into the stock power/PI of a car, so it would be possible to exclude regular hot hatches from super hot hatches by saying the stock HP must be at least a certain value, or we could also have an upgrade heroes division where the stock HP/PI must be below a certain value even if the division limit is MUCH higher to encourage lots of upgrades and engine swaps. Also, allow players to create and save their own divisions.

I didn't say homologation doesn't allow people to upgrade, I merely alluded to the fact that there really isn't any incentive to do so. You're given a (generally) serviceable homologation tune with every car and there's usually not much wiggle room to swap parts in and out without breaking homologation. Since outside of free play cars can't be raced outside of their division, there's not the interesting game mechanic from the earlier Forza games of choosing between upgrading the car you have for higher PI/HP races or buying a new car instead (outside of the events that require specific vehicles).

I realize that most modern SUVs are designed for pavement and even track over offroad, but at the same time they ARE designed to better handle low traction surfaces (dirt roads, rain, snow, etc) over a sports car. This is what I want to see with with a hypothetical dirt expansion. What I'm proposing is mixed surface or hard-packed dirt/gravel racing (and a stadium with jumps for fun), not hardcore offroad which is definitely better left to the Horizon series. Yes it would be easier to drop the hardcore offroad vehicles from the game, but this is the suggestions thread and there's nothing wrong with suggesting a way to better incorporate them into the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#1391 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 11:11:12 AM(UTC)
Sorry, I can't be bothered to read through 56 pages of suggestions, so if these are dupes, my apologies.

1. There is a mirror option in the HUD settings. As far as I can tell it only takes affect when the view is set to "Hood". The mirror option should turn the mirror on/off for *all* cameras. Additionally, it would be really nice to have a "race mirror" option, where it uses a super-wide race mirror like in a, you know, race car. (https://tinyurl.com/y9husv6z) Having to press a button to switch to rear-view is pretty terrible, and takes attention away from the road ahead. A functional mirror would help positional awareness tremendously. While the positional arrows were a nice addition, they can be hard to read sometimes. There should be a proper mirror that allows peripheral awareness.

2. The AI needs some love. Most new players are going to start with the single-player career mode. When the AI happily rear-ends you, it will give the impression that is *acceptable racing*. Why are people surprised that multiplayer lobbies are a disaster when the AI is almost as bad. The upcoming racing regulations need to be applied in single-player as well; with the option to turn them off, but put them on by default. The single player game should be designed to prepare people for multiplayer, and the current state of the AI gives the wrong impression. I think specifically, this is a first-lap issue. The way the AI piles up in the first corner is ridiculous. Being in the middle of the grid I can't move forward, and I get rear-ended by the AI behind me. On top of that the physics with AI collision feels lopsided, like they are made out of lead and I'm made out of plastic.

3. This game *should* be best played as a multiplayer game. I think players need to be encouraged, and prepared to try that mode. However, a lot of the defaults are harmful for preparing players for MP. Most importantly is the rewind feature. There should be some bonus reward associate with *not using the rewind feature*. Turning rewind off entirely isn't an option until the AI is fixed, but at least provide a bonus if you finish a race without using it. Say: there is a 100% bonus, and you lose 25% each time you use the rewind. By displaying it as a bonus, and not a penalty, I think this can be made to "feel good" instead of penalizing. However, fixing the AI should take priority; the AI is almost the only reason I ever rewind in career mode.

3.b. The rewards for playing a *clean* multiplayer race should be better than racing single player.

4. Get rid of loot boxes. They are currently required to maximize race rewards: the bonus from using them outweighs the cost of the 15k loot box. Why? What purpose do they serve really? Are people actually paying $ for these things? At the very least make them open instantaneously rather than the slow animation. I just want to race, and if I *must* click buttons and wait for stupid animations to get better rewards it just feels bad.

5. Career mode starting grid should be based on current series position. Why am I always starting in the middle of the pack, even if I finished first in the previous race? This would encourage/allow people to bump up the difficulty.

Edited by user Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:32:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1392 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 11:40:04 AM(UTC)
6. Now that we have rivals time-trial mode back (big yay!), it would be wonderful to have a hot-lap timer. The visual lap timer in i-racing, that shows speed + ahead/behind best lap is fantastic for getting faster. It would be great to have something like that in Forza 7 as well. Sector splits don't give enough feedback.
#1393 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:44:48 PM(UTC)
Clubs and Club Garages need to make a comeback into the Motorsport series. There is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be implemented into the game by now.
SVT
 1 user liked this post.
#1394 Posted : Monday, August 27, 2018 10:05:51 AM(UTC)
Let me start off by saying how much I appreciate Turn 10’s efforts in further improving the state of Forza Motorsport 7 since launch.

The drag racing update is bound to reinvigorate the competative drag racing scene. With the addition of the penalty system and the removal of the tire barriers, being an update I am wildly excited about. As it gets finetuned, it will change online multiplayer bigtime.

These are minor to medium sized additions that I will be talking about, that have a chance of still making it into the game. So don’t expect talk about issues or bugfixes, track DLC, physics, changeable tire compounds or a driver design editor. (Even though I just did...)
My suggestions are just some quality of life changes and additions.

I am just a fan and I have no idea of the work that would go into adding any of these features to an already released game. So please don’t see this as an ungrateful, whiny request thread ;)
Stuff like HUD changes might be more likely to still make it in Forza 7, with other additions more likely to be pushed to Forza Motorsport 8.

• A drop down menu for track select in the time attack selection screen

Currently, after having selected a car class in time attack, you get presented with a horizontal scrollable list of all the track layout variations.

It would be better to have an alphabetical dropdown menu of all the tracks, with then a horizontal scrollable list of all its variations.

• Time delta to car ahead / behind as a HUD option

We already have the option of choosing to see the distance of our nearest rivals in either feet or meters. It is much more logical to see the delta in time instead of distance. Funnily enough this is already calculted by the game when you spectate an online race.

Having this option of choosing between feet, meters and seconds would be very much appreciated.

• Sector times shown while racing, and when viewing someone’s fastest lap in leaderboards

Currently when going for a fast lap you get a sector delta time. For example you are a 0,274 of a second quicker than your fastest lap / training ghosts. It would be nice to see the actual time you did in terms of seconds, especially in time attack.

In addition to that, you will be able to see people’s sector times tied to their fastest lap in the leaderboards. This so you know what to aim for.

• Ghost lapped cars option in multiplayer lobby

This is an option to ghost all cars that you are lapping. As far as I know the upcoming race regulations system will punish cutters and rammers with penalties. This would still not completely do away with some of the rammers who could still wait for that last lap in an endurance race, and completely ruin that 25 minute race for the podium.

I’m unsure if Turn 10 is willing to make this a setting that is on as a default, so until then it would be nice to have the option when setting up our own lobbies.

• Camera distance and hight sliders for cockpit and dashboard view

These are sliders to adjust how far away from the steering wheel or dashboard you are, and how high you are sitting in your seat. In many cars I find that the camera is positioned too far away or
too high. With a slider everyone can adjust this view to their own personal preference.

• More responsive real time steering wheel animations

The steering wheel animations in Forza games haven’t been the most realistic let’s be honest. They lag behind the actual input, and rotation is very limited. Other games have gotten this
down very well, and so needs Forza.

• Option to remove driver from car in photomode

For all the Forzatographers among us, this is a toggle to remove the driver from the car when taking apicture in photo mode.
#1395 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:29:30 AM(UTC)
Possibility of changing the angle of the camera in the cockpit.

A good idea would be the possibility of changing the angle of the camera in the cockpit. As it is possible in Project Cars 2. Often in the cockpit view there are no curves on the track because the horizon line is too low and so everyone could individually adjust the view to their needs. Developers please think about this modification.
 2 users liked this post.
#1396 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:19:36 AM(UTC)
Quick vehicle search using the key

Most probably, someone has already proposed this solution. It seems a good convenience to search for a specific vehicle in the garage by pressing the first letter of the vehicle manufacturer's name. This would greatly improve the 700+ vehicle search process.
#1397 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:04:49 AM(UTC)
I only have one wish and if it was granted then I might consider driving Forza 7 more than rarely. I wish for TRACK IR support on the PC version

and this is why....

Forza 7 on the PC is now supported by motion platform suppliers and by tactile software so more people are racing with Forza 7 as it has great graphics, cars and tracks as well as good weather and darkness, and the Motion and Tactile support make it more realistic and Immersive.

As there is still no VR or Mixed Reality support please more than ever it needs TrackIR. Even if it gets Mixed Reality support it still needs TrackIR support.
Not everyone will want VR or Mixed Reality and even though I have Mixed Reality I still prefer on many occasions to use TrackIR as it is less intense.

I have just emailed the Track IR people and they said -

"Thank you for the feedback on this, we really appreciate it.
I believe we have already made attempts previously to contact Forza developers regarding TrackIR integration, but we have not heard back from them yet.
We will consider reaching out to them once more, but If you could also request the integration on their forum's or directly to them, it would be very helpful to make it actually happen."

Hence this post.

#1398 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2018 11:35:42 AM(UTC)
I would like if you could add AI drivers to the races while playing with a split screen. It’s not so cool if there are only the two players :)
#1399 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 4:13:27 AM(UTC)
Camera view as from TV broadcast from helmet and F1 car

Please add more camera views in particular in Formula F1 and others:

https://zapodaj.net/fec9ef011bb5b.jpg.html

1 user liked this post.
#1400 Posted : Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:28:06 PM(UTC)
a sort of new game + mode so that you can reset the single player / career mode and redo it all again with a clear tick box ( not getting the reward cars again though)
even better would be the option to change the races and divisions around as well

GET RID OF FRICTION ASSIST IN ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

it just helps rammers

Edited by user Monday, September 10, 2018 2:11:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
59 Pages<<5455565758>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error