This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
69 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:34:03 AM(UTC)
I wasted money on Forza 6. I can't play it and think it's pure rubbish. If I'm to shell out for Forza 7 then it needs to be easier to play and more enjoyable than Forza 6.

Endurance races are nice but in Forza 6 you are given a car and that's that. No tuning or upgrading. As a result the cars are a nightmare to drive.
  • I want to be able to take my own car in after getting it tuned to suit MY ability
not what others think i should be capable of. Or to be able to tune the car I'm given.
Likewise for all the other Showcase Events.

Endurance race : Fuel/tyre and damage.
As it is now car damage & fuel consumption & tyre wear are grouped into one setting. I'm a bad driver so setting the damage to "Cosmetic" is a must for me but this also turns off tyre and fuel. Making for a slightly boring race.
  • separate the three into their own settings so that one can be enabled/disable on it's own
This way i get to keep damage turned off but decide what mood i'm in to turn on fuel and tyres or just fuel or just tyres.

• per corner tuning
When it comes to tuning things like tyre pressures and spring rates they only adjustable between Front and Rear. I'd like to see tuning for each corner of the car.
Tyre pressures Front-Left, Front-Right, Rear-Left and Rear-Right. Same for suspension settings.

• dump valves
Dump valves/over pressure release valves for Turbos. used in real life by serious tuners to help protect turbos from over pressure. Would be nice to see this in the game too.
Even if it doesn't boost performance but does give the sound effect.

I can't remember them all but I'm sure there is something like six different type of turbo charger? single and twin twin turbos and variable geometry turbos. I'm also sure there is electric turbos for less lag?
  • Having tune-able turbos and more turbo types would be fun.

A Playable demo with ALL features would be sweet. That way i can decide if l like the game and not waste money on by getting something that turns out i don't like. Without that there is no chance what so ever I'll be getting Forza 7.

Thankfully though in Forza 6 in game credits are moderately easy to come by? I HATE having to go over the same race time and time and time again to earn the money to buy and upgrade a car.
So keeping that the same, or making it easier would be nice. I like to get through games quick, get the end credits then set aside for while then come back and start anew at some point.
Most modern games don't carry that "I'll start again" appeal like games of old. They're all to hard.

I'm not too good with colours and have an inner ear problem that means i have a really poor sense of balance. racing at night makes it harder for me to see where i'm going and makes it harder for me to keep my balance due to the reduced visibility and the way things move on screen.
How easy would it be to give people day and night but have a setting to turn that off? or a setting that helps improve night time visibility?

When driving in the rain the option to NOT have the rain on the windscreen / camera would be really nice and useful.

That's my biggest gripes with Forza 6 and what i'd most like to change for Forza 7. everything else is kind of okay and doesn't really need much changing?
Maybe add in tuning for weight balance/distribution? If you feel the car is too front end/back end heavy then weight can be added/moved to the opposite end to help compensate?

Edited by user Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:37:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2016 6:40:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DingusBatus Go to Quoted Post
I wasted money on Forza 6. I can't play it and think it's pure rubbish. If I'm to shell out for Forza 7 then it needs to be easier to play and more enjoyable than Forza 6.

Endurance races are nice but in Forza 6 you are given a car and that's that. No tuning or upgrading. As a result the cars are a nightmare to drive.
  • I want to be able to take my own car in after getting it tuned to suit MY ability
not what others think i should be capable of. Or to be able to tune the car I'm given.
Likewise for all the other Showcase Events.

Endurance race : Fuel/tyre and damage.
As it is now car damage & fuel consumption & tyre wear are grouped into one setting. I'm a bad driver so setting the damage to "Cosmetic" is a must for me but this also turns off tyre and fuel. Making for a slightly boring race.
  • separate the three into their own settings so that one can be enabled/disable on it's own
This way i get to keep damage turned off but decide what mood i'm in to turn on fuel and tyres or just fuel or just tyres.

• per corner tuning
When it comes to tuning things like tyre pressures and spring rates they only adjustable between Front and Rear. I'd like to see tuning for each corner of the car.
Tyre pressures Front-Left, Front-Right, Rear-Left and Rear-Right. Same for suspension settings.

• dump valves
Dump valves/over pressure release valves for Turbos. used in real life by serious tuners to help protect turbos from over pressure. Would be nice to see this in the game too.
Even if it doesn't boost performance but does give the sound effect.

I can't remember them all but I'm sure there is something like six different type of turbo charger? single and twin twin turbos and variable geometry turbos. I'm also sure there is electric turbos for less lag?
  • Having tune-able turbos and more turbo types would be fun.

A Playable demo with ALL features would be sweet. That way i can decide if l like the game and not waste money on by getting something that turns out i don't like. Without that there is no chance what so ever I'll be getting Forza 7.

Thankfully though in Forza 6 in game credits are moderately easy to come by? I HATE having to go over the same race time and time and time again to earn the money to buy and upgrade a car.
So keeping that the same, or making it easier would be nice. I like to get through games quick, get the end credits then set aside for while then come back and start anew at some point.
Most modern games don't carry that "I'll start again" appeal like games of old. They're all to hard.

I'm not too good with colours and have an inner ear problem that means i have a really poor sense of balance. racing at night makes it harder for me to see where i'm going and makes it harder for me to keep my balance due to the reduced visibility and the way things move on screen.
How easy would it be to give people day and night but have a setting to turn that off? or a setting that helps improve night time visibility?

When driving in the rain the option to NOT have the rain on the windscreen / camera would be really nice and useful.

That's my biggest gripes with Forza 6 and what i'd most like to change for Forza 7. everything else is kind of okay and doesn't really need much changing?
Maybe add in tuning for weight balance/distribution? If you feel the car is too front end/back end heavy then weight can be added/moved to the opposite end to help compensate?

They updated it so that fuel/tire wear can be done without damage. I agree with you that we should be able to use our own cars and tuning setups in Endurance showcases.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
 1 user liked this post.
#28 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:11:29 AM(UTC)
I'm sitting here tuning a car and right now I'm giving the Anti-Roll bars a tweak.
The setting goes down to two decimal places (eg 28.16) yet when adjusting the setting i can only adjust to one decimal place (eg 28.06 or 28.26). It would be nice if there was a way to adjust that second decimal place to make 28.15 or 28.17.
Spring rates seem to adjust in steps of 0.5 so again 0.1 accuracy on making tweaks would be nice.
For a game that is supposed to be all about realism and simulation it doesn't seem to be that much of a simulator missing out stuff that is available in real life and big gaps in how much tuning you can actually do.
#29 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 2:42:01 AM(UTC)
I have been playing this game (don't know why because it's rubbish) but I'm playing the game anyway. With only three games in my library I'm bored with the others and need a change.
I've tuned up some and done some races and I've spotted something else that could maybe be addressed in the next release of Forza Motorsport.

When I start tuning a car I head straight for all the stuff that improves handling and braking. I want to teach the car manors and get it controllable. But when it comes to racing it seem that the car with the most horsepower is the best move. I change cars or redo the upgrades and tuning on the car I'm already using for higher HP.

Now i have a car that handles like a greased pig with no manors but is quick in a straight line.
Doing it my way I close in on the car in front at turns but loose out on straights. Doing it your way I can pull away from the pack on the straights but loose ground at turns because the car doesn't go where i want it when i want it.

I want to see better balance between having the horsepower as compete but also the handling.
There is no point in having lots of horses if those horses want to run off and do their own thing. The power needs to be controlled with enough grip and stability as get a move on during the straight but still be able to carry some of that speed around corners.

How about some way to view the ratings of the other cars in the race. Not just the PI = B600, or whatever, but to be able to view the speed, handling, acceleration and braking stats? Or view the HP and torque number of the other cars? or view all the stats?
Allowing players to better tune their car to match what they are up against?

Edited by user Saturday, September 3, 2016 3:03:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:45:26 PM(UTC)
-Career races as a whole need to be longer.
-Add a championship to series in career.
-Remove finish third or higher requirement from career races.
-Unique series for each division (I don't want to do the exact same series for six different divisions).
-Implement rolling starts in more career races.
-Manufacture, model family, and rival based career races (like earlier titles).
-More grinding in career.
-More specific car classes (e.g. LMP1 2012-Present, LMP1 2007-2011, LMP900 1998-2006, Group C, Daytona Prototype, GT1 post 2000, GT1 pre 2000, GT2, GT3, etc.)
-DLC cars that introduce a new type of racing (e.g. 60's Indy 500, Racing Truck, 90's indycar, Super GT) should have at least on competitor (of a different manufacture) in the same group in the same car pack, and be added to the career mode.
-The ability to chose which car each drivatar and/or AI uses in freeplay and custom player lobbies.
-New tag location and/or ability to play tag on race tracks (like FM3 and FM4). If included (race tracks), add option to open track (no barriers to block off sections).
-Multiclass races add to normal career (non showcase).
-Some multiclass races that allow you to compete in the lower class.
-Qualifying in career and some multiplayer races.
-Include a changing division in class open hoppers to add more variety.
-Allow cockpit camera view on all cars in replays and spectate.
-More realistic views in replay camera.
-Mini championship series (3-6 races) in multiplayer
-More tiers in leagues.
-Track DLC available separate from expansion and free to use in multiplayer (public or as guest in private lobby).
-More realistic dirty lap indicator.
-Penalties for corner cutting, track extending, pit road speeding, and dirty driving (spinning, crashing, wrecking, ramming, etc. other players).
-License system in multiplayer for higher classes (S, R, P, and X).
-Dawn (sunrise) and dusk (sunset) race options.
-Night and rain options on more tracks.
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:00:45 PM(UTC)
Everything in the OP!

Better wheel FFB.

Stunt mode to test tuning capability.

Track editor/creator

The ability to assign cars from your own garage to the AI in custom, private lobbies.

Season mode with racing pionts.

Goals for driving a specific car. Badge/unicorn.
For example : Drive a BMW M3 for 10,000 miles
Dont make them easy! 😈

Even though M. MAX already listed this feature:
LOCAL LEADERBOARD! SERIOUSLY how hard is this!? 🙂

Thanks!

Edited by user Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:01:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 1:04:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JMJRulz Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, just doing 2-3 laps is a bit quick, more so on the shorter tracks.

I like the sound of this. starting in the middle of the pack is really annoying, trying to negotiate your way past 12ish other cars every race is tedious. Being able to start at the front and disappear into the distance is what i want to do. Unless of course the "mods" system stays and you choose to run with "severe setback" then there would be no point in running a qualifying session.

I can't drive a clean lap so makes no difference to me how realistic that is.

-Penalties for corner cutting, track extending, pit road speeding, and dirty driving (spinning, crashing, wrecking, ramming, etc. other players).

PLEASE NO! I rely heavily on being able to cut corners and nudge other cars off track.
Sticky grass was also mentioned in an earlier post. Please no. Or make all this options that can be enabled/disabled. my driving skills are poor and the game needs to be made easier for the likes of me but still provide a challenge for those with the skills.

Only if the licenses are easy to get. I don't see the point of them personally

I'm giving my feedback as for years video games have only ever gotten harder and harder and i just can't play them it's as simple as that.
But for years I've sat back and let it happen. game developers NEED to know there is people out there that can't play games. Developers NEED to find ways of giving both the unskilled and skilled players what they want.
Spend less time on tarting up the graphics (which in Forza 6 are amazing) so instead turn their attentions to adding more features / options / customisation to suit the varying skill levels of players.
I'll maybe buy Forza 7? But any mention of penalties and that ain't gonna happen.
Skip the intro race in the playable demo (if you all make one) and let us see the menus and options, give us a car to tune and 2-3 race tracks to test drive on. let us play with the options. let us play the game.

2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 3:36:55 PM(UTC)

Yeah, just doing 2-3 laps is a bit quick, more so on the shorter tracks.

I like the sound of this. starting in the middle of the pack is really annoying, trying to negotiate your way past 12ish other cars every race is tedious. Being able to start at the front and disappear into the distance is what i want to do. Unless of course the "mods" system stays and you choose to run with "severe setback" then there would be no point in running a qualifying session.

I can't drive a clean lap so makes no difference to me how realistic that is.

PLEASE NO! I rely heavily on being able to cut corners and nudge other cars off track.
Sticky grass was also mentioned in an earlier post. Please no. Or make all this options that can be enabled/disabled. my driving skills are poor and the game needs to be made easier for the likes of me but still provide a challenge for those with the skills.

Only if the licenses are easy to get. I don't see the point of them personally

I'm giving my feedback as for years video games have only ever gotten harder and harder and i just can't play them it's as simple as that.
But for years I've sat back and let it happen. game developers NEED to know there is people out there that can't play games. Developers NEED to find ways of giving both the unskilled and skilled players what they want.
Spend less time on tarting up the graphics (which in Forza 6 are amazing) so instead turn their attentions to adding more features / options / customisation to suit the varying skill levels of players.
I'll maybe buy Forza 7? But any mention of penalties and that ain't gonna happen.
Skip the intro race in the playable demo (if you all make one) and let us see the menus and options, give us a car to tune and 2-3 race tracks to test drive on. let us play with the options. let us play the game.

Please tell me you ain't serious bloke!?!?

1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 3:51:31 PM(UTC)
Gimme an Aussie V8 Supercars Expansion!!!

Creating teams would be a nice addition. Earn team money and sponsor deals etc. (if sponsors were possible through legal avenues ect).

I second what most have already said, more vehicles please, across all classes.

Please for the love of god create some more of penalty system. This may sound odd but maybe have an option (like commander in battlefield 4) where he obviously doesn't race but can oversee all aspects of the race and dish out penalties accordingly, issue yellow/red flags etc, voice command to all racers. It will sound boring to some, so making it an "option" and not compulsory will appease all types of racers. I would like to see a seperate lobby for clean racing, nothing is more off putting than dopey flogs putting all their time and effort into running legit racers off the track. You can keep lobbies open for people who do love a good demo derby BUT for the love of god, please reward us deserving, clean, legit fellas. I think it's only fair, seeing as the majority of the Forza Community are genuinely clean racers. Other than that, most of what the other geezers above me have said is spot on. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#35 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 10:17:47 PM(UTC)
The ability to choose my own length for career races like Project Cars did.

The races in FM6 are too long and therefore I don't feel like doing them.

I know other people want long races so just give us a slider so we can choose.
I blame the ants.
#36 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:23:08 PM(UTC)
In no particular order:

-More offline features
-More freedom in free play
-Better replay/photo file management(Have them save to the console)
-Way to experience everything in the game without paying/being online
-A better soundtrack
-A track editor
-DLC Track packs, as many have said
- More car variety?
-More offline features
-A more in-depth, easier-to-use paint tool
-A photography team with a pro photographer and a mathematician in it
- More customization options (Something a la Gran Turismo/Modern NFS)
- Original tracks?
-For the love of God, NO PRE-ORDER OR DAY ONE BONUSES
-Better diplomats (I don't like paying extra for something that should have been in the game since launch)
-A less drawn-out tutorial
-Things to do when not racing/Something akin to Gran Turismo Sport's social feature
-A way to share photos and replays *without* XBOX Live GOLD
-Involvement from other studios
-Jeremy Clarkson
-VIP that's actually worth getting

"A game that can compete with Polyphony Digital's promising installment" is what I'm getting at with this

Edited by user Friday, September 23, 2016 2:28:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 3:36:06 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2018 3:42:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 9:48:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
The ability to choose my own length for career races like Project Cars did.

The races in FM6 are too long and therefore I don't feel like doing them.

I know other people want long races so just give us a slider so we can choose.

Fantastic idea. Even though I generally like long races, for every race in career I didn't ever want to end, there was another where I didn't want to spend one nanosecond beyond what I absolutely had to. A slider resolves everything.

While on the subject of grinding (and things we like about Project Cars), a lot of people apparently dislike the credit system in FM6. I would like to say I liked it. I've been playing racing games since Pole Position. I know which cars I like to drive (for me, mostly race and GT cars) and which ones I really don't (I would like to never drive a subcompact, SUV, or Formula E again). I'm sick of grinding to get into cars I want to drive, plus I'm old, have a home and family and really have less time than I would like available for games, so grinding for credits becomes very difficult, and I get to spend less time doing what I want to be doing with my 2-4 hours a week. To me, there's a lot of other things to chase in a racing game than credits and filling a garage. Plus, when it comes to multiplayer, an easy credit system means everyone is more or less on even footing when it comes to cars available for events.

#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:15:02 AM(UTC)
@Danny G FC88. (from about 5 posts back).

I'm totally serious! I don't kid around! I don't tell lies! Big time serious.

Once things got past the level of a PlayStation games just got too hard and serious.

Maybe PlayStation2? as there was the AR (Action Reply) cheat system that made games easier to play. All this modern stuff is way too difficult for me and whilst hack tools do exist if you are found to have modified your save file(s) with one of these third party tools you're unfairly and heavily penalised for it.
Okay. I'll give you all that playing online and cheating is bad practice and highly unfair on those that don't but i don't play online.. I've tried to play online but, in this case racing games, I'm left for dust in less than 30 seconds by whom ever I try to play against. Where's the fun in loosing that fast?
In shooting games it's less than 10 seconds before getting wasted.

I have just 1 friend on my contacts list, yes ONE FRIEND, that is actauly anywhere near as bad as I am and has the same kind of ideas of what is/isn't fun. a "proper" friend.

games now ARE built by serious developers for serious gamers with little thought for the likes of me with little skills and that has an old fashioned and out dated sense of what is fun.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:13:32 PM(UTC)
I have to admit I am very happy with FM6, They have included all of my Favorite cars with the exception of 4

So I wish Forza Motorsport 7 to include:

Cars

#1- 2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe

#2 1971-75 BMW 3.0 CSL Street Car

#2- 1995 Porsche 911 GT2

#3-1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS

Race Circuits

#1- The Goodwood Revival Circuit. + The Hill Climb
#2- Suzuka Circuit
#3- Ascari Circuit
#4 Fuji Speedway

Features

#1- Dynamic Weather and Day Transition.

#2- NO Mods on Pro Career Mode or higher.

#3- Better FFB, (More Road feel on straights.)

I would be completely happy for many years to come.

@Danny G FC88. (from about 5 posts back).

I've tried to play online but, in this case racing games, I'm left for dust in less than 30 seconds by whom ever I try to play against. Where's the fun in loosing that fast?

I have just 1 friend on my contacts list, yes ONE FRIEND, that is actauly anywhere near as bad as I am and has the same kind of ideas of what is/isn't fun. a "proper" friend.

games now ARE built by serious developers for serious gamers with little thought for the likes of me with little skills and that has an old fashioned and out dated sense of what is fun.

If you refocus your objective you will not only improve but racing will become A joy.
My first objective is to run A clean lap.
Secondly beat my best lap time
Only pass if you can do it clean.
and lastly Never block.

The objective is not winning, the objective is becoming the best driver that you can, by beating your own best lap time. As you hewn your skills in tuning and Race Craft, then you will slowly find yourself closer and closer to the front, but the joy is in the thrill of the drive. Peace.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:33:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Race your best lap time, And NOT the Cars ahead or behind you, pass only if you can cleanly, and never block.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2016 9:53:46 PM(UTC)
Posted : 12 minutes ago
Edit
Full v8 supercars tracks and cars.
Yellow/blue/black flag system
And real dynamic weather
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:14:30 AM(UTC)
Would like to see return of...
Club leader boards
FUJI track full and point to point segments
EVERCOOL56, FOUNDER of EVERCOOL RACING TEAM, established in 2011...
WWW.EVERCOOLRACING.COM
2018 ERT Late Season GT Series Champion

#43 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 10:13:36 AM(UTC)
Are you planning on keeping that "Rivals" thing in FM7? At the start and end of a lap you get a notice thing pops up saying "your next rival is..." then if you managed to beat that rival?

If so PLEASE make it an option to display those messages. I couldn't care less about "rivals" and could do without the message popping up every lap!

The FUJI track. yes please. A challenging but fun track.
Amalfi Coast too.

Somebody mentioned paying for repairs. Not for me thanks. That'll make the game to hard and go back to grinding over the same races to earn the money to not only pay for repairs but everything else too. boring.

Originally Posted by: Haulin Hebrew Go to Quoted Post

If you refocus your objective you will not only improve but racing will become A joy.
My first objective is to run A clean lap.
Secondly beat my best lap time
Only pass if you can do it clean.
and lastly Never block.

The objective is not winning, the objective is becoming the best driver that you can, by beating your own best lap time. As you hewn your skills in tuning and Race Craft, then you will slowly find yourself closer and closer to the front, but the joy is in the thrill of the drive. Peace.

That's not how i play video games. if a video games needs brain power and/or skills then it's a serious game.
I want games that allow me to turn off the higher thought processes in the brain and stop thinking.
To run a clean lap takes way more concentration than I can manage, heck knows I've tried but i just can't so it. Tried! Can't!
My brother is way better than me an even following ghosts that he set and with him trying to coach me at the same time i can't for the life of me keep up with him. I can't!
Beating my best lap time , again takes more effort than I care to give. 3 or 4 different cars and a whole lot of tuning later and I've gone as fast as I'm going to go.
Never block. You're kidding me? To win a race I gotta block! not always fair enough but don't get the right car and/or the right tune for the track and I gotta.

I have neither the mental or physical capacity to play modern games and I'm being left behind.

I should be used to it by now. What i want i don't get. People not believing me. and stuff like that. Been going on for 30 years. I'm a spare part for an old machine that nobody uses anymore, just sitting around collecting dust and forgotten about.
My idea of fun is so different from everybody else.

Edited by user Friday, September 30, 2016 10:19:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 1:04:56 PM(UTC)
@ Dingus, I know it's not the proper thread to say that, but I think you should try Horizon. IMO, that's a no brainer game. You get points for whatever you hit! You can even cut trees without destroying your cars!
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 1:22:25 PM(UTC)
FM7 wish list
No podium finish to go to the next race in carreer mode.
Smart drivatars or NO drivatars
- Because you have to finish on the podium to move to the next race, some people act without respect to reach the goal. Is it the reason why drivatars are so idiot in FM6 compared to FM5? I played Bathust in FM5 to get the points associated with the gamer scores and in was great. Last night, I did the career race on the same track on FM6 and it was a nightmare. I had the restart the game three times, the third time I used three green mods to start on the first line. Drivatars are a disaster. That's what makes the game unplayable or not fun to play.
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 1:33:39 AM(UTC)
Another thing that I want to see is change in the car classes. Make it F to U for road and street cars, and R4 to X for race cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 9, 2016 1:39:59 AM(UTC)
I bring great news..better graphics than H3..tornado mode! Cat and mouse mode and ALL NEW TRACKS!! Only fantasizing ..sorry guys! But thats my wishlist for real and of course the two massive ones, one of which will never happen..
Mario kart mode for a fun mini game and more seriously....Really nice eyecandy tracks in the snowy holiday places and lush beachfronts and dangerous cliff edges that you can BREAK FENCES AND FALL OFF to add real danger! The forza franchise needs some gorgeous tracks like RIO..loved that track..so many animations in the background that briught it to life.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:48:28 AM(UTC)
@Agent oo23
I've tried the demo for FH3 and it's every bit has hard as FM6. I ain't got the skills to score high. I'm no good at drifting. and i HATE the rain on the camera, it's worse than FM6.

A wing editor. what, so you can modify the shape and look of a wing? Yeah sounds cool. What about other body panels too? front and rear bumpers? side skirts?

I think the car classes are okay, easy to follow and learn the limits for tuning, don't see much need (if any) to change them?

Yellow/blue and black flags. only if it can be turned on/off from settings. it could be fun trying to race with those on but wouldn't want it on all the time.
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:35:29 AM(UTC)
What I would like to see with Forza Motorsport 7 would be:

A more deeper, advanced car customization and modification, definitely more Bumper and Wing selections and options, and also other cosmetic modifications and customizations

More terrains such as Snow, Heavy snow, Wet Gravel/Mud, Dry dirt (I'm getting really bored of asphalt all the time, I like all sorts of racing games, realistically I've been a fan of Gran Turismo longer than I have of Forza because of the PS1, and I've played Forza since the first game on the first Xbox, but I don't want it to be just the Horizon games that have multiple terrains, I want to see this done on the circuit front, similar to Gran Turismo)

The inclusion of snow fall and heavy rain fall as weather types

Dusk and Dawn times of day

Customizable times of day

Track creator

NO LAGGY REAR VIEW MIRROR ANIMATIONS, SERIOUSLY, UGH.. JUST.. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSE!!!! D'=

An even bigger variety of cars of course, from older to newer, even ones most haven't seen for a long time, or those awesome obscure ones you see on the streets but very rarely in video games, yeah you know what I mean you liar..

The return of older, classic fictional courses ranging from Forza Motorsport 1 all the way to 6

The return of real courses featured in older Forza games that never made it to newer ones

SKIPPABLE TUTORIALS AS AN OPTION

Offline, local, seriously this should be standard I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH, it speaks volumes of the tragic state the video games industry is in

Release a complete physical edition later down the line, with all DLC content, now some of us will never be able to have the complete Forza 4 and Forza Horizon 1 experience ever again, which again, speaks volumes of the tragic state the video games industry is really in, let be real here

No online achievements, seriously, t-t-that's it..

More game modes, you know, like Rally mode for example.. A-a--and car football, that too..

Deeper Livery customization and creation

More variety in Rim/Wheel selection

More paint options

Car level, as well as driver level and affinity level

Car wash, Engine restoration, oil change and refueling xD

60 fps, everywhere..

A sense of fun, because people take games too seriously now, they're supposed to be fun, not serious, I miss those good old days yer know

Edited by user Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:39:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Saturday, October 15, 2016 10:03:15 AM(UTC)
I'd like in FM 7 body tuning similar to NFS Carbon autosculpt. Also more complex career mode with buying used cars, making licenses like in Gran Turismo. And more cars more obscure cars like polish FSO brand or russian Lada, czech Skoda.
69 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error