35 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext
#751 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:03:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GRRR413 Go to Quoted Post
With the drones issue, drive over to the bay horizon festival and go to max height and then just start looking around you can see the drone from time to time

I think he's talking about the drones from other players in online free roam, or if not, his own drone.
#752 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:49:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NIBBLYBIT Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 3 is a work of art. Simply stunning. The sky and environment look gorgeous even before you get to the cars..which are rendered beautifully..they just look amazing. The visual handling when you watch others drive around is much more realistic on 3 than it was on H2..the cars just look heavier and dont twitch about..its far more realistic. The car views are closer too making the cars look deliciously sexy and in your face..I like that..you need to be close to the car to get the right feel.
Another major feature that impressed me was the sound. Its a hundred times better than the last entry..the engines growl angrily and its just a delight to squeeze the throttle! Even the fences sound like something has actually happened when you plough through them..giving off a loud battering volley of thuds and smash sounds.
Only dissapointment with the demo is I cant find any trains and you CANT SEE the drones which would have been an extra touch of fun. But A MASSIVE WELL DONE to Playground Games for this stunning feat of a game! It certainly puts the Xboxone in the spotlight for ghe best racing console..
Nibbles x

The train may be in one of the areas not accessible in the demo.
#753 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:42:21 PM(UTC)
this is my third day playing the demo but when i turned on my game it started me from the begining. did i do something wrong or what. please help i dont want to keep starting over every few days thanks
#754 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:02:39 PM(UTC)
Assuming that the demo's stats don't carry over to the full game, I hope they don't personally, I see no reason for there to even be a save.

Plus, it's a demo. When do demos ever have saves?
Almost as rusty as the cars he paints.
#755 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:08:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Randytootall Go to Quoted Post
this is my third day playing the demo but when i turned on my game it started me from the begining. did i do something wrong or what. please help i dont want to keep starting over every few days thanks

You're supposed to start over every time because there's no real progress to build onto. There's a few events and that's pretty much it. You're not going to do those and then come back to find new ones. The most you could ever hope to do is replay what you already did, which is what you're doing by restarting anyway.

The demo wasn't meant to be played for hours upon hours. It's a demo. You play it for an hour or whatever and then don't touch it again until you play the full game.

Plus, you'll be starting from scratch in the full game anyway. Your demo car won't carry over, your race wins won't carry over, your roads discovered won't carry over, and your smashed billboards won't carry over.
Still I Rise
#756 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:41:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NIBBLYBIT Go to Quoted Post
Forza Horizon 3 is a work of art. Simply stunning. The sky and environment look gorgeous even before you get to the cars..which are rendered beautifully..they just look amazing. The visual handling when you watch others drive around is much more realistic on 3 than it was on H2..the cars just look heavier and dont twitch about..its far more realistic. The car views are closer too making the cars look deliciously sexy and in your face..I like that..you need to be close to the car to get the right feel.
Another major feature that impressed me was the sound. Its a hundred times better than the last entry..the engines growl angrily and its just a delight to squeeze the throttle! Even the fences sound like something has actually happened when you plough through them..giving off a loud battering volley of thuds and smash sounds.
Only dissapointment with the demo is I cant find any trains and you CANT SEE the drones which would have been an extra touch of fun. But A MASSIVE WELL DONE to Playground Games for this stunning feat of a game! It certainly puts the Xboxone in the spotlight for ghe best racing console..
Nibbles x

Well said! FH3 will be the first Horizon I'll buy. I prefer realistic simulation and circuit racing so Forza Motorsport better suits my taste but the FH3 demo is so beautiful and so impressive that I'm sure I'll enjoy the full version for many months.
The physics is not too dumbed down and the engine sound are superior to FM6. I'm not into the car festival culture which Horizon presents - modern dance music and JDM cars with extreme bodykits are not my cup of tea but fortunately there will be many other choices in FH3 for me: plethora of classic sports and muscle cars and even a punk rock radio station. :) I can't wait to discover the Outback in the full version.

#757 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:49:58 AM(UTC)
Hi guyz,
I don't know if anyone have this same problem. When i play horizon 3 demo it was ok, but when i quit the game and went back in. It suddenly restart the whole game.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?
#758 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 7:43:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RioT LiNaRo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: raptorscream Go to Quoted Post
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason

For those fighting with Stutters on Apex - try to turn off GameDVR in the XBox App!
Solved the Problem for me on my 2nd PC and a friends Laptop ;)

I know Apex is a "closed" world while FH3 is a open world, but I can run Apex at 50/60 fps (with some drops to 30/40) with a GTX 950M (4GB), i7 3,6 GHZ and 8 GB of ram; at high details in Full HD.
In your opinion I will be able to run FH3 even at low/medium details in Full HD with good fps?
 1 user liked this post.
#759 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 9:47:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WizardCat161959 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guyz,
I don't know if anyone have this same problem. When i play horizon 3 demo it was ok, but when i quit the game and went back in. It suddenly restart the whole game.

Nothing to solve. It is a Demo and there is NO save function. Like said above a few posts, what would you want to save? There are only a few events to do and nothing carries over to the Full Game.

#760 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:44:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Hi guyz,

Nothing to solve. It is a Demo and there is NO save function. Like said above a few posts, what would you want to save? There are only a few events to do and nothing carries over to the Full Game.

I'm with the people who want to save. I played the horizon 2 demo and it annoyed me that I had to watch the intro video and do the first race every time I started the demo. At least have it save after the initial races are done and start where you select a car

Intel Core I5 6600K @ 4.5GHz
MSI GTX980 (1466Mhz core)
ASUS Z170-P D3
16GB DDR3 1866mhz
 1 user liked this post.
#761 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:17:43 PM(UTC)
If you've got Xbox instant on functionality then you can simply keep the demo window active when you shut down. It'll be there when you come back.

#762 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:57:11 PM(UTC)
Are you stuck playing the demo with only the four initial choices or can you purchase new care and fix then up in the demo?
I thought I had heard that your progress doesn't carry over.
Just asking because I should finally get some time with the demo thus weekend.
 1 user liked this post.
#763 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:25:12 PM(UTC)
No, is just demo.
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#764 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:57:06 PM(UTC)
Do people who bought forza horizon ultimate edition get early as well form jbhifi
#765 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:36:54 PM(UTC)
If memory serves, we got rewards before for completing the demo, but I can't remember the prerequisites for the reward. Drive all roads, smash all signs, do all events, etc. Is there a reward for completing the Horizon 3 demo?
#766 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:23:44 PM(UTC)
Nope
Nothing is mentioned or has been mentioned
#767 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 11:44:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Trikyno Go to Quoted Post
Well Apex isnt all that well optimized, it stutters and micro freezes while racing. Drops from constant 60fps to 20-30 without reason

For those fighting with Stutters on Apex - try to turn off GameDVR in the XBox App!

I know Apex is a "closed" world while FH3 is a open world, but I can run Apex at 50/60 fps (with some drops to 30/40) with a GTX 950M (4GB), i7 3,6 GHZ and 8 GB of ram; at high details in Full HD.
In your opinion I will be able to run FH3 even at low/medium details in Full HD with good fps?

I would think so, since my friends laptop is much weaker than yours and he plays apex just fine with some Mid/High Settings.
Intel i7 5960X
Asus X99 Deluxe
16GB Avexir Platinum DDR4-2400 RAM
EVGA GeForce GTX1080 FTW Hybrid
Asus PG348Q Monitor
#768 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 4:19:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Trikyno Go to Quoted Post

I would think so, since my friends laptop is much weaker than yours and he plays apex just fine with some Mid/High Settings.

Thanks, let's hope FH3 will be well optimized!!
#769 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 5:53:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: latotheX Go to Quoted Post
Hi guyz,

Why would you want to save?
Online opens up when you finish the demo, I might want to jump on with a mate without having to play through the entire demo every time. That's why.

#770 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:04:43 AM(UTC)
The game looks truly fantastic but they are clearly pushing the Xbox One hardware really hard here, much more noticeable popup and the like in this demo compared to previous games. Yes it's a demo but I wouldn't expect any of that to change for the final release. Here's hoping the PC version which I plan to play runs well and solves all of the little technical issues the demo has.
#771 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:50:45 AM(UTC)
Hello,

Fast question, do you keep the progress in the demo in to the real game? all the roads driven, Xp and such?

/Jontelito
#772 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 6:55:19 AM(UTC)
No, the demo is simply to give you a taste of the game. This has been discussed in the Demo thread.

Follow my Instagram, @mistahhdj
#773 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 7:31:21 AM(UTC)
I tried the demo , i put unbeatable difficulty and driving aids (i had ABS only) off...i still won the race. I am playing Forza Horizon 1 now , some races are very challenging even when you don't put the highest AI level...SSC Ultimate Aero is undrivable without traction control.
I wonder if PG can improve the AI pace before game launch : what do you think ? Game is gorgeous , it's a shame.

#774 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 9:12:29 AM(UTC)
Ater completing upwards of 250 road trip races and getting podiums in amost 40% i have quit due to the obnoxious non driving derby drivers. i thought its about skill, not wrecks? some of these people's only skilll is crashing, so many times a great race ends bc of forced crashes. my only question is will fh3 be any different? if there was clean racing it'd be so much fun.
#775 Posted : Friday, September 16, 2016 10:40:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D33J Go to Quoted Post
No, the demo is simply to give you a taste of the game. This has been discussed in the Demo thread.

Only discussed or have the makers also said that it won't follow?
35 Pages<<2930313233>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error