This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:45:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
VIP Car Pack and Membership

FM.net: Pre-Order Announcement
Xbox.com: Store
Release date: September 2016
Price: Bundle Only during pre-order

The VIP Membership DLC is an add-on that increases the game roster by 5 exclusive cars, and provides exclusive in-game benefits. VIP membership is included with the purchase of the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of the game. This DLC is listed as "Bundle Only" during pre-order but VIP typically becomes a separately purchasable DLC after release that can be used to upgrade your Standard Edition (disc or digital).

VIP Cars
  • 2015 Ferrari F12tdf
  • 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351
  • 2016 Koenigsegg Regera
  • 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV
  • 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020

VIP Benefits
  • VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up
  • access to exclusive online events
  • community gifts
  • "and more" (typically an icon for multiplayer/leaderboard display)

Shared DLC note
In previous Forza games, VIP cars have been accessible to other accounts on the same console as the owner account. However, VIP benefits have been limited to the DLC owner only, so other accounts have not had the VIP icon or extra wheel spin bonus. Other accounts on a shared console may need to purchase VIP DLC themselves if they wish to access these benefits (or FH3 may have changed its approach, TBA). For pre-order, this may mean needing to purchase a full edition bundle. When the dashboard Store indicates "installed" other accounts may be able to purchase from the Xbox Store (.com or app).

#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:56:37 PM(UTC)
I'm assuming "extra rewards" means double the credits like in Horizon 2? And kind of the same thing with cars where you get the car plus the Autoshow value of the car?
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 12:41:39 AM(UTC)
I know this is very off topic but will i be able to buy the VIP membership thingy after the game is out?
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:31:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ElectVariable54 Go to Quoted Post
I know this is very off topic but will i be able to buy the VIP membership thingy after the game is out?

Yes. Or at least I assume so because that's how every Forza's VIP membership works.
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 2:00:36 AM(UTC)
"access to exclusive online events"

will this actually happen since Forza 6 still has the initial VIP rivals events since day one and havent been changed
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:28:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BomberVette Go to Quoted Post
I'm assuming "extra rewards" means double the credits like in Horizon 2? And kind of the same thing with cars where you get the car plus the Autoshow value of the car?

I'd guess the "extra rewards" are the unique liveried vehicles (the ones that aren't any different to the normal vehicles apart from the livery) that have been sent to VIP players, similar to the previous games.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:39:32 AM(UTC)
the liveried vehicles are the "community gifts" benefit.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:01:04 PM(UTC)
There are so many pre-order bonus cars with 2 different packs for the base version and a 3rd (plus VIP) for the Deluxe and Ultimate. It's a bit of a mess.

Does that mean the only way to get those 6+7+10 (non-VIP) cars is to pre-order? Or does that just give you immediate access to those cars? Or will they be selling those 3 car packs separately to people who missed the pre-order? There's no fine print for this stuff.
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2016 3:13:14 PM(UTC)
the pre order cars are just tuned versions of the cars immediately granted to the player from the start to give a head start whereas the VIP cars and all stars packs whilst they come with pre-ordering the deluxe and ultimate editions they as with previous forza are likely to be purchasable as separate DLC

hope that helps
#10 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 10:24:41 AM(UTC)
Don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anybody know if the vip pass be available separately form the deluxe and ultimate edition? The ultimate edition is a bit expensive to what I can afford and the deluxe edition is digital only (I prefer a disc copy)
#11 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 11:14:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBJay1990 Go to Quoted Post
Don't know if this has been asked yet, but does anybody know if the vip pass be available separately form the deluxe and ultimate edition? The ultimate edition is a bit expensive to what I can afford and the deluxe edition is digital only (I prefer a disc copy)

Yup. You can buy vip afterwards. If you drop my xbox store you can check out the price for it right now. So you know how much the vip cost.

Edited by user Saturday, July 9, 2016 10:59:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2016 4:10:44 PM(UTC)
Any idea if owning a number of cars in other Forza games gets you money for FH3 like it did on FM6?
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 10:56:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BBJay1990 Go to Quoted Post

Yes I think so, they were in F6 after game was out, if you wait you can pick up dlc sales when they are on. I buy alot of the dlc in F6 when it was on sale, I only paid £8 for VIP when it was on sale, after sale it went back upto £15 or more.

Just buy the standard disc version from shop then add dlc when you can theres no rush, I've done this with Fallout 4 bought new from ebay far cheaper than store and buy dlc now and then, I can buy it all in one go but its expensive, FH3 is no different.

#14 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 11:49:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Male Tiger Go to Quoted Post
Any idea if owning a number of cars in other Forza games gets you money for FH3 like it did on FM6?

Nope, not so far. They announced the loyalty and the full garage bonus in 6 wasn't included in H3. Might still be. they really haven't said any new game related news since E3, might be something different. I thought that was fun though and the bonus was nice. But considering the number of races, creating, VIP, auction house ect I don't think credits will be an issue. Won't lie all those cars and the CR bonus was a nice start in 6 lol
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:02:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CVG23 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Male Tiger Go to Quoted Post

Nope, not so far. They announced the loyalty and the full garage bonus in 6 wasn't included in H3. Might still be. they really haven't said any new game related news since E3, might be something different. I thought that was fun though and the bonus was nice. But considering the number of races, creating, VIP, auction house ect I don't think credits will be an issue. Won't lie all those cars and the CR bonus was a nice start in 6 lol

Lol I would just buy hundreds of the cheapest car lol
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:25:50 PM(UTC)
Ha ha, I've got 130 million CR in FM6 - I think I could buy all the cars.

#17 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:31:57 PM(UTC)
Imagine transferring that over :O haha mate I'll have a Chiron, Vulcan, Centenar...brb I'll write you a list and you gift me yh ;) ;) ;) ahahah

Edited by user Saturday, July 9, 2016 12:33:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Saturday, July 9, 2016 9:45:36 PM(UTC)
If AH be like it was in F4, 100m won't take long to get that for me lol.....
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 3:45:53 AM(UTC)
Can you buy VIP membership if you installed the game using a standard retail disc? I checked VIP membership and it says bundle only. I just want to make sure so I'll just buy the ultimate edition if I can't buy the VIP for my standard edition.
#20 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:46:49 AM(UTC)
I just want to know If I can still get the VIP cars like the Regera and F12 tdf without pre ordering or not?
#21 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 5:51:06 AM(UTC)
At some point in the future, I assume you'll be able to buy the VIP pack separately.
#22 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 6:03:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Miami Shaman Go to Quoted Post
I just want to know If I can still get the VIP cars like the Regera and F12 tdf without pre ordering or not?

Yeah, you can always purchase VIP separately. You don't have to pre-order to get VIP. And if it's like previous Forza games, you can still buy the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition even after release, and that'll cover VIP. Hope that answers your question!
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of absolute speed
#23 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 11:18:06 AM(UTC)
Any idea how VIP will work on PC< for example if I buy on XB1 will I get VIP (including double spins etc.) on both my XB1 and PC (providing I use the same gamertag)? What if I buy it on PC, will everything regarding VIP carry over to XB1?
#24 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 11:23:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JoJo UK Go to Quoted Post
Any idea how VIP will work on PC< for example if I buy on XB1 will I get VIP (including double spins etc.) on both my XB1 and PC (providing I use the same gamertag)? What if I buy it on PC, will everything regarding VIP carry over to XB1?

Since the account/save is the same, I'll say yes, it will.
#25 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 1:03:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JoJo UK Go to Quoted Post

Just imagine your Xbox is another PC and your PC is another Xbox. Everything will work just as you expect.
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error