11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext
#201 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:30:48 AM(UTC)
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before somewhere but does anyone know which cars in the game have police lights? I know the barn find Mk 2 Jaguar and the Ford Crown Vic have them but are there any more?
#202 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:24:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
The Silvia comes with a horrid looking widebody kit, so here's the parts that are available without the widebody!

I like the widebody it has. Its better than that piece of **** front bumper splitter monstrosity.
 1 user liked this post.
#203 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:25:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MrHappyMan69 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before somewhere but does anyone know which cars in the game have police lights? I know the barn find Mk 2 Jaguar and the Ford Crown Vic have them but are there any more?

Those are the only 2 that have them currently.
#204 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:28:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Soules Reaper Go to Quoted Post
The Silvia comes with a horrid looking widebody kit, so here's the parts that are available without the widebody!

I like the widebody it has. Its better than that piece of **** front bumper splitter monstrosity.

I dislike the majority of the Rocket Bunny kits, and all of the Liberty Walk kits, so even with that dodgy front bumper option, it still looks better than the widebody.
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:37:13 PM(UTC)
'97 Civic

Nice riceburner :p
#206 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:59:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JustinOfTheUSA Go to Quoted Post
'97 Civic

Nice riceburner :p

LOL

And still looks better than a Liberty Walk kit ;)
#207 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:40:23 AM(UTC)
GTO

#208 Posted : Wednesday, December 7, 2016 7:21:21 AM(UTC)
Large amount of parts for the new Supra.

#209 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:28:31 PM(UTC)
Titan

#210 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:50:49 PM(UTC)
Subaru Rally Car.

#211 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:50:38 PM(UTC)
Scout.

#212 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 8:17:27 PM(UTC)
Bumper set for the new Volvo (the good one).

#213 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 8:37:10 PM(UTC)
Light bar for the new truck.

#214 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:22:49 AM(UTC)
#215 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:44:26 AM(UTC)
#216 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:03:29 AM(UTC)
You should show every part for the cars you post pics of so people can see what they have before they buy the dlc or the car. Like that R31 has wide fender options for it and you just show the front bumper and side skirts with mud flaps and not the side skirt without mud flaps.
#217 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:24:31 AM(UTC)
You should show every part for the cars you post pics of so people can see what they have before they buy the dlc or the car. Like that R31 has wide fender options for it and you just show the front bumper and side skirts with mud flaps and not the side skirt without mud flaps.

I'd love to do that if I had the time, or if I had some kind of capture software to do a video of it.
#218 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:34:24 AM(UTC)

I'd love to do that if I had the time, or if I had some kind of capture software to do a video of it.

Are you on Xbox or PC? If on xbox just record the gameplay of it and go to www.xboxdvr.com to grab the footage and post it on here.
#219 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:41:57 AM(UTC)

Are you on Xbox or PC? If on xbox just record the gameplay of it and go to www.xboxdvr.com to grab the footage and post it on here.

Oh! That's a good idea, I'd forgotten the Xbox had that function. Cheers!

I'll start that from the next pack if I remember to.
#220 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 11:10:41 AM(UTC)
I have noticed a little moan in the community about a Rocket Bunny RX-7 not being in the game. I am not sure as to what RX-7 is meant (1990 Savanna RX-7 or the 1997 RX-7). The '97 RX-7 is certainly in the game, but it is only available from Midnight Battles, which essentially you versus the computer, with the computer in a hidden car that has a Custom Preset (AKA what makes 'Upgrade Heroes' unique to the cars that you'd only find in the 'View All' section of the Autoshow). This car's preset is a Rocket Bunny kit! The car isn't that hidden in all terms, and by that I mean you can buy them from the Autoshow. These cars contain hefty price tags as the car is only obtainable from this Midnight Battle or the Autoshow. Skimming through the ones being told, I've seen the lowest bid as 200k and the Buyout price ranges from 3 million to 10 million. Buying one from the Autoshow, you should encounter nothing but fender flares and carbon rears, and all are being sold by Legendary Painters and Freelance Tuners or above. Good luck with either your Head-to-heads or gathering enough money from these extremely rare cars!
#221 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 2:17:47 PM(UTC)
After a disappointing lack of appearance parts in the last pack, we have some new ones with this months pack!

The new Camaro (to my surprise) has 2 bonnet options.

#222 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 3:31:44 PM(UTC)
The newly added Landy has some nice options.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 7, 2017 3:33:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#223 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:19:02 PM(UTC)
And to round off this great pack, the Volvo 242!

#224 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 9:38:27 AM(UTC)
New Merc has a few options. The other front bumper option has no covers on the extra lights, and the rear bumper option removes the bumper and adds some boot straps.

#225 Posted : Friday, March 17, 2017 11:14:11 PM(UTC)
Remove roofs from roadsters (option) in future? Does somebody know something about that?
11 Pages<<7891011PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error