11 Pages12345>>PrevNext
#51 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:43:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SkilledUnit Go to Quoted Post
I don't think the s15 '00 silvia has a wide body think it's just the rain.

I believe it is a widebody kit. The rear diffuser(?) looks on par with some I found.

All said and done, the rear fender flares look a bit off...not the best picture to judge though, so I'm sure a better picture would clarify it.

I agree It is definetly a wide body kit for the Silvia very similar to the photo above

Edited by user Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:45:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 12:02:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tur80N05 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
- Wide Body Kits, mainly those by Rocket Bunny/Pandem and Liberty Walk, but also some vintage flared bolt-on fenders. Total number of cars is somewhere between 20-25)

This question may look stupid. However, please show me it.
I supposed two kinds about the meaning of words "Vintage" which the wide body kit of the Forza original pointed at.
”Vintage” is a "A vintage car (Vintage car only can be installed) " or "the design of the old school."Please teach me which guess is right.

http://i.imgur.com/wcaPRsk.jpg
If the latter of the guess is correct, I am excited to be able to mount the fender of such design.

Vintage meaning older cars 1960's to 70's.
#53 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:13:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NYC JDM KILLA Go to Quoted Post

Any car 30 years or older is considered vintage. It's 2016 so any car made before 1986 is vintage

#54 Posted : Monday, September 12, 2016 8:59:55 PM(UTC)
After playing the demo, I've seen some cars with widebodies, but obviously not the entire 20 something cars with widebodies. Does anyone have the complete list of cars with widebody options? I'm honestly only concerned about the FD RX7. I saw the (spoiler alert) NSX, 280Z, S15, S13, E36 and E46 M3, M4, and R35, but I still haven't seen any mention or clues of a rocket bunny or any widebody RX7.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:40:22 AM(UTC)
Some nice rally parts for the old Mini.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 13, 2016 10:40:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 3:39:08 PM(UTC)
In the same trailer, I've just noticed one of the utes has an interesting set of parts, I believe it's the Ford FPV. Wasn't able to grab a picture in time though.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 3:46:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TransAmConnor Go to Quoted Post
In the same trailer, I've just noticed one of the utes has an interesting set of parts, I believe it's the Ford FPV. Wasn't able to grab a picture in time though.

I believe that is called a bull bar. I noticed it too when I watched that clip and now I can't wait to put one on!
 2 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:26:18 PM(UTC)

Yeah, there was a blue FPV Falcon Ute with a wild 'roo bar (something we've been told already was coming, so I'm quite sure I'm not seeing things). Something looking a bit like this:

If someone can grab a screenshot, that'd be nice.

FH4 Paints | Gallery
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:41:25 PM(UTC)
I have a question..

Back in Horizon 1, with the Charger SRT8 we were able to swap out the front bumper to the R/T bumper or the police bumper..
Is that something that some of the cars in Horizon 3 have?
For example, the HSV Maloo, it would be awesome to swap out the front bumper to the standard Commodore SS front clip, I personally am not a huge fan of the HSV bumper.
#60 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:49:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Samurai Will X Go to Quoted Post

I believe that is called a bull bar. I noticed it too when I watched that clip and now I can't wait to put one on!

Originally Posted by: ClydeYellow Go to Quoted Post

Yeah, there was a blue FPV Falcon Ute with a wild 'roo bar (something we've been told already was coming, so I'm quite sure I'm not seeing things). Something looking a bit like this:

If someone can grab a screenshot, that'd be nice.

Yes! That's the one. I swear I also saw a lightbar on the roof too, I'll try and grab an image of it.
 1 user liked this post.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:03:00 AM(UTC)
Okay, gone through that trailer slowly.

Bel Air with a blower, and I think that's an NSX with a widebody kit behind it.

Aye, NSX widebody.

Rally parts for the Subaru.

As expected, various parts for the 240Z.

The almighty 'roo bar, with a lightbar on top!

Widebody kit for the M3.

Rally parts on what looks like a Lancer? (May just be the Subaru again.)

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:17:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 4:25:53 AM(UTC)
Thats the 2015 wrx which didn't have any rally parts before.
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:13:10 AM(UTC)
Sorry if this is off topic but i cant make a thread or i'll be banned. Does anyone know if the Toyota AE86 still isn't paintable?
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:06:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bosozokus Go to Quoted Post
Sorry if this is off topic but i cant make a thread or i'll be banned. Does anyone know if the Toyota AE86 still isn't paintable?

What? Why would you be banned? And I'm pretty sure the AE86 has always been paintable.
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:25:04 AM(UTC)

What? Why would you be banned? And I'm pretty sure the AE86 has always been paintable.

I think he's referring to the front bumper specifically. They applied the black plastic texture to the whole bumper in Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6 so it can't be painted.

Forza Motorsport 5:

Forza Horizon 2:
私は日本語が話せません。
 1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:45:35 AM(UTC)

Long story and i don't want to get into the details or i'll probably get in trouble. Anyways when FH2 came out i made a thread talking about the problem with the AE86's paint. They never fixed it.

About a year later when the next game FM6 came out i made a another post addressing the same issue in high detail so the devs can fix it. A moderator got bored i guess and moved my highly detailed post that took hours to make into a locked thread that was a few months old. So essentially all my work was for nothing. Nobody could reply to my post and the only way to see it is to go months back in the search engine. The locked thread he moved mine into was also about the AE86 but a completely different issue. And to make things worse when my post got moved it was on the second page of the thread it was moved to.

So basically my post about the AE86 which i'm very passionate about completely disappeared right away so probably less than 3 people ever even saw it . And guess what? I guarantee none of the devs even knew it ever existed which was completely the point of it in the first place...!!!

So i then made a thread asking where my post went, i didn't know it was moved at the time i thought it was just deleted. Then i was harassed by a mod which i tried to act very nice and professional with even though he seemed like a 12 year old having a temper tantrum. He said i was never allowed to post about this issue again even years later or i'll get BANNED:( EVEN AFTER IT HASN'T BEEN FIXED!!

So yep i did say long story

Anyways the issue is only half the AE86 is paintable. AE86 are two tone, example black and white. In the game only the white is paintable and the black is a matte plastic color. This isn't right as in real life the entire car is painted and there is no plastic. So in the game i want to be able to paint the entire car and not always have the black stripes.

You can see my first post and the one that was moved here for more detail on the issue.
http://forums.forzamotor...xture-Model-Problem.aspx
http://forums.forzamotor...rueno-GT-Apex---bug.aspx
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Uberchaun Go to Quoted Post

I think he's referring to the front bumper specifically. They applied the black plastic texture to the whole bumper in Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6 so it can't be painted.

Forza Motorsport 5:

Forza Horizon 2:

No i'm not, i couldn't care less about the bumper actually when the entire car is messed up, see the above post i just made.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:47:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:58:33 AM(UTC)
Ahh, okay. I have no idea there then. Hopefully whatever the issue was, it is fixed.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:31:33 AM(UTC)
No i'm not, i couldn't care less about the bumper actually when the entire car is messed up, see the above post i just made.

Oh, I see. Most people I've seen talk about it only complain about the front bumper, so I assumed that's what you were talking about.

I'm not sure why they changed the black parts to plastic in the first place. I guess they just put someone who had never even seen a picture of the car in charge of it. Turn 10 doesn't seem to care about these things much, so I doubt it'll be fixed any time soon. Maybe when they make a game for the next Xbox.
私は日本語が話せません。
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:34:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NYC JDM KILLA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Tur80N05 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JONK1969 Go to Quoted Post
- Wide Body Kits, mainly those by Rocket Bunny/Pandem and Liberty Walk, but also some vintage flared bolt-on fenders. Total number of cars is somewhere between 20-25)

This question may look stupid. However, please show me it.
I supposed two kinds about the meaning of words "Vintage" which the wide body kit of the Forza original pointed at.
”Vintage” is a "A vintage car (Vintage car only can be installed) " or "the design of the old school."Please teach me which guess is right.

http://i.imgur.com/wcaPRsk.jpg
If the latter of the guess is correct, I am excited to be able to mount the fender of such design.

Thank you.
I am looking forward to this game.
 1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 11:59:41 PM(UTC)
Ferrari 458 Liberty walk kit confirmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPoS66E8Z1k
 2 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:14:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WASEEMK78624 Go to Quoted Post

I'm sure a lot of people are happy about that, personally though, ick... Thought you guys at Playground Games had better taste than that!
 2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:19:49 AM(UTC)

I'm sure a lot of people are happy about that, personally though, ick... Thought you guys at Playground Games had better taste than that!

Just because a customisation option is in the game doesn't mean you have to like it.
#74 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:39:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

Just because a customisation option is in the game doesn't mean you have to like it.

I never said that I had to like them all, was just stating my opinion. That said though, I'm surprised Ferrari is letting them do this.
#75 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2016 2:00:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

I never said that I had to like them all, was just stating my opinion. That said though, I'm surprised Ferrari is letting them do this.

me2.. I would not have guessed that one!
11 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error