5 Pages<<345Prev
Rank: Racing Legend
#101 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:29:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DETROIT II Go to Quoted Post
Yes. I found it. I have to go on my computer on the xbox app and download through there. Can I download all of the DLC as well on my PC? Or is it just the game and no DLC?


yep it's identical to the xbone, it also uses the same game save, so you can only be on either the computer or xbone, not both at the same time
make sure you let the save fully sync too
Rank: Driver's Permit
#102 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 5:36:52 PM(UTC)
Some of my friends are considering getting the game (FH3) for the PC and I was wondering if it is possible to get the rank from an XBox One account over to a PC account? When I bought the game I got it for the XBox One and only now am I considering playing on the PC because of my friends, the only problem is I do not want to go through the ranks again nor do I want to have to struggle for cash and good cars. I'm assuming there is no way of transferring stats between PC and Xbox but I wanted to make sure I asked to be 100% sure.

Please post if you know the answer to this, thanks!

[Mod Edit - thread merged, see first post - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, December 25, 2016 8:17:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 7:47:10 PM(UTC)
No need, there's PC to xbox one cross play if I'm not mistaken.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#104 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 7:54:02 PM(UTC)
Look up the XBox Play Anywhere functionality. There's only one save apparently - your PC save will sync with your XBO one and vice versa. Not a PC player but I remember it was a big deal when they announced it at E3 '16.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#105 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 6:17:28 PM(UTC)
I am playing FH3 on xbox one using a digital Play Anywhere version. I was able to download this from the MS store on my Windows 10 PC and play there as well. What I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to is, should I be able to use both simultaneously for multiplayer? When the game is playing with a different user on the XB1 and I start it on PC, a message to the effect of "you're already playing on another device" appears. This makes me assume that you cannot use a single play anywhere copy for multiplayer, but other games seem to support this. Can anyone provide a concrete answer to this question: "Can you use a single play anywhere license of FH3 for cross-platform multiplayer on XB1 and PC?
Rank: Racing Legend
#106 Posted : Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:16:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ConceitedChip44 Go to Quoted Post
I am playing FH3 on xbox one using a digital Play Anywhere version. I was able to download this from the MS store on my Windows 10 PC and play there as well. What I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to is, should I be able to use both simultaneously for multiplayer? When the game is playing with a different user on the XB1 and I start it on PC, a message to the effect of "you're already playing on another device" appears. This makes me assume that you cannot use a single play anywhere copy for multiplayer, but other games seem to support this. Can anyone provide a concrete answer to this question: "Can you use a single play anywhere license of FH3 for cross-platform multiplayer on XB1 and PC?


You can NOT play simultaneously with the same profile/gamertag whether singleplayer or multiplayer
You must make sure you have completely exited out of the game on xbone before you can play on PC..that would be why if your console is on it will have that message

The answer is in the very first post of this thread by Manteo Max

If you have your console set as your home console other gamertag/profiles on that console can play fh3 at the same time you play on your PC

I can play on my PC while my wife can play on my xbone with her account and we can play co-op together and multiplayer against others on both PC and xbone

Edited by user Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:24:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#107 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:30:36 PM(UTC)
well...that's sad, i got Forza Horizon 3 on disc for my xbox one...now I can't play on my pc...not that I could even run forza 6 apex before... ;-;
Rank: Racing Legend
#108 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:56:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ivanx785 Go to Quoted Post
well...that's sad, i got Forza Horizon 3 on disc for my xbox one...now I can't play on my pc...not that I could even run forza 6 apex before... ;-;


That would be sad for you
Should have bought digital like it is advertised
Rank: Driver's License
#109 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 10:08:39 PM(UTC)
I have a real problem with the current digital only approach to XBOX anywhere. There are those of us who really enjoy collecting special edition physical copies for our collection and this ultimately motivates us to not buy physical anymore. Not only will it kill local game stores but physical things like porsche models etc will become a thing of the past. Why would I order my physical copy now if I don't also get a key to play on PC as well? Surely there's no reason to not allow physical copies to be XBOX play anywhere aware?
Rank: Racing Legend
#110 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2017 10:15:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BulldogNZ Go to Quoted Post
I have a real problem with the current digital only approach to XBOX anywhere. There are those of us who really enjoy collecting special edition physical copies for our collection and this ultimately motivates us to not buy physical anymore. Not only will it kill local game stores but physical things like porsche models etc will become a thing of the past. Why would I order my physical copy now if I don't also get a key to play on PC as well? Surely there's no reason to not allow physical copies to be XBOX play anywhere aware?


think you need to contact Microsoft for that issue, they are the ones that distribute the game

physical copies ONLY work on xbones as well, they don't work on PC
play anywhere gives you 1 licence to use on multiple platforms, by having the disc and supplying a key as well that is in effect 2 copies where most people would just sell the 2nd copy as people thought they could do with play anywhere titles when they were first released , thinking they were getting a code for both platforms
Rank: Driver's Permit
#111 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:53:59 AM(UTC)
I have just tried to use the Xbox One disk version on my pc. It read it and downloaded necessary files but you can NOT play it. It is made for the Xbox only. You WILL have to buy a separate copy.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error