5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
User is suspended until 3/6/2044 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
#76 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:25:22 AM(UTC)
^ I am looking for an answer from Wideload1971 or someone :)
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:39:42 AM(UTC)
Make the xbox your home xbox and have the person use their account on the xbox, then you play pc with your account. It would only work if the owner of the game is using the pc.
#78 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:22:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MacedonianLion Go to Quoted Post
Make the xbox your home xbox and have the person use their account on the xbox, then you play pc with your account. It would only work if the owner of the game is using the pc.

Thanks. Let me Re iterate. Pls confirm if this will Work.

I own the PC. I am going to buy the game (PC play anywhere version).

My friend who is on different continent owns an xbox one. He have to set his xbox one as home console. He will add my account to his xbox One (i will provide him username and password), probably he gonna add me to his family sharing. Now since my account owns the game, he can download the game using my account on his console, and then signs out my account. Since i am part of his family, he should be able to play the game from his account, since we are family.

Is the above correct? This way i need to buy only one copy

#79 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:55:17 PM(UTC)
Since you also get the Windows version I plan on playing this on my laptop as well as my Xbox one, but will the savedgame be synchronized?.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:59:56 PM(UTC)
Yes, but you can't play both simultaneously - it's either one or the other.

#81 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:10:42 AM(UTC)
I dont understand why the physical copies dont come with the Win 10 code!! I like to have physical copies and reserved the ultimate edition but I like the option to play on my PC also! This makes no sense!
#82 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:25:40 AM(UTC)
Hello!

First of all, let me say I'm sorry if this was already asked and answered.

I share my xbox with a friend and I'm going to buy forza horizon 3 ultimate edition and I wonder if he will be able to play in the PC too. Cuz the family share is only for the xbox.

Thank you in advance!
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:13:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ZeZeNeves Go to Quoted Post
Hello!

First of all, let me say I'm sorry if this was already asked and answered.

I share my xbox with a friend and I'm going to buy forza horizon 3 ultimate edition and I wonder if he will be able to play in the PC too. Cuz the family share is only for the xbox.

Thank you in advance!

Person A have PC he should buy the game and install in PC.
Set the XBox as Home Console under Person A's Account. Download the game
Person A signs out. Person B Signs in and can play the game

I heard this will work, and will try with a friend

#84 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 8:17:34 AM(UTC)
Hi,
I played FH3 on my PC earlyer today and now I wanted to play it on my Xbox One, but on Xbox One I have to start a new game.

How can I play with my progress from PC?

-Jannomag
#85 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 8:37:34 AM(UTC)
Hi there, I know this has been covered off I just wanted to clarify as I am a little confused about this as I bought the ultimate edition and on the case it still has the play anywhere logo on it, so do I have to put the disc into my pc to get it to work?
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:08:56 AM(UTC)
I'd bite if a dev can confirm you can play on PC with one Live account and on XBone at the same time with another Live/Xbox Profile.

Assuming of course the XBone is that of the original purchaser?

Any help Forza guys?
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2016 4:04:21 AM(UTC)
Only the profile/gamertag that purchased the game can play on a windows 10 pc but any other gamertag can play on the xbone if the xbone is set as the purchasers home console..the purchasers profile/gamertag can only play on one at a time otherwise they will be logged on the other one

I can confirm it works like this as i tried it today
My gamertag is logged in and playing on pc while my wife's account is playing on the console

Edited by user Monday, October 10, 2016 3:07:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#88 Posted : Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:51:31 AM(UTC)
Thanks, shame it's locked to only one user on PC but better than nothing.

I do miss the XBox family way of doing things, shame you can't share apps/games with your nominated family members too.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 12:53:31 PM(UTC)
Title kinda says it, does the save transfer between the Xbox one and the pc? So say, could I play on the work pc during my lunch break and have the same save game as the Xbox one?
#90 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:00:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Domacus Go to Quoted Post
Title kinda says it, does the save transfer between the Xbox one and the pc? So say, could I play on the work pc during my lunch break and have the same save game as the Xbox one?

Yes you can but you must let it completely sync each time..also only if you using the same gamertag/profile on both of course
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:17:32 PM(UTC)
Been using this a lot. Had a friend come over who plays on PC and got him on my XB1 playing his save.

We then switched and he jumped on my PC and I went to XB1 to play co-op as he obviously has no need for XB Gold. Worked great.
Click to watch Sim and Realword Driving Videos

PC & XB1
Next Level Racing GT Ultimate v2
Fanatec Clubsport: Wheelbase v2.5 | Inverted Pedals v3 | SQ Shifter v1.5 | Universal Hub for XB1
#92 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 2:30:49 PM(UTC)
Hi guys,
I have the ultimate edition of FH3 and for some reason it won't let me download the game on PC. Could someone go through how to download it because on the play anywhere page it says buy now but not download.
Thanks
#93 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 6:50:12 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I have a question about XBOX play anywhere on FH3. I bought the physical disc for XB1 because I got a deal from Amazon when it was released in September. I bought the physical disc because I did not plan on playing on PC. However, it seems that I will be getting a pretty strong gaming PC soon, so I would like to know if I buy the digital edition for PC will all of my progress follow me from XB1 where I was using a physical disc? Thanks for any help!
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:23:38 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PR3ZDNT CAMACHO Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I have a question about XBOX play anywhere on FH3. I bought the physical disc for XB1 because I got a deal from Amazon when it was released in September. I bought the physical disc because I did not plan on playing on PC. However, it seems that I will be getting a pretty strong gaming PC soon, so I would like to know if I buy the digital edition for PC will all of my progress follow me from XB1 where I was using a physical disc? Thanks for any help!

Yes!

https://support.xbox.com...box-play-anywhere-help#2
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#95 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2016 9:01:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PR3ZDNT CAMACHO Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Yes!

https://support.xbox.com...box-play-anywhere-help#2

Thank you!!!

#96 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:55:56 PM(UTC)
I have had FH3 Ultimate edition since its release day. I just bought a Gaming laptop MSI GT73 Titan Pro with the GTX 1080. I thought Since I own the game on the X1 that it was free on the PC? Am I correct that I can download this free on my PC? I cant seem to find it anywhere?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:14:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#97 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:14:33 PM(UTC)
#98 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:58:56 PM(UTC)
I found it in the Microsoft store it says owned I click it and it says manage. I can not find the install button...
#99 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:53:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DETROIT II Go to Quoted Post
I found it in the Microsoft store it says owned I click it and it says manage. I can not find the install button...

Does your pc/laptop meet ALL the minimum requirements

Edited by user Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:53:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#100 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 10:05:22 PM(UTC)
Yes. I found it. I have to go on my computer on the xbox app and download through there. Can I download all of the DLC as well on my PC? Or is it just the game and no DLC?
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error